Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    3+ Year Old Account
    Oh no... not this again. I will admit you kind of did get me with the Blood Moon thing. If Hakkar really does turn to be Uncle Bwon's boss, can will kill him again? I don't want to see Bwonsamdi die
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Daring thought: we won't see Hakkar again and they are planning absolutely nothing with him

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You make some really good points! I'll add that to the list of evidence in the OP. Thank you.
    I just realized something else about Hakkar. A whole part of his lore is about trolls trying to summon him into the physical world. That begs the question: where are they summoning him from? There’s a lot more about Hakkar that could be explored along with Bwonsamdi. Another note is that the Drakkari loa, Quetz’lun, has her pocket dimension of death. She shares the model of Hakkar maybe relating both of them to the Shadowlands. That second part is definitely a stretch but Hakkar’s involvement in the cycle of death seems evident in the lore about him. If Blizzard really wanted to forget about him, they wouldn’t have expanded his lore slightly in Zandalar by explaining how his blood plague made the blood trolls and most of kings rest.

BTW, not sure if people have noticed this but during the Zandalari AR recruitment questline, you fight something something Prelate Kaija or something like that and upon killing her she says "No... I will not walk de Other... Side"

It could simply mean "I refuse to die and go to the Shadowlands!" or it could mean "Even if I die, I will not do something specific that would somehow serve Bwomsandi and his boss" which would imply she knows what and how exactly it would serve him. It made me wonder what "Walking" the other side would mean. Like, is it just the act of going to the Other Side or does it imply some other activity that has massive consequences?

Quote Originally Posted by Hack-Attack View Post
    I just realized something else about Hakkar. A whole part of his lore is about trolls trying to summon him into the physical world. That begs the question: where are they summoning him from? There’s a lot more about Hakkar that could be explored along with Bwonsamdi. Another note is that the Drakkari loa, Quetz’lun, has her pocket dimension of death. She shares the model of Hakkar maybe relating both of them to the Shadowlands. That second part is definitely a stretch but Hakkar’s involvement in the cycle of death seems evident in the lore about him. If Blizzard really wanted to forget about him, they wouldn’t have expanded his lore slightly in Zandalar by explaining how his blood plague made the blood trolls and most of kings rest.
    Tharon'ja and Sethe are skeletal wind serpent Blood Gods as well. Sethe infected the arakkoa with shadow magic using his blood curse. I don't think it's that big of a stretch to strike a conjecture from correlation. And I agree that if they wanted to forget about him, they wouldn't have left his story line open in Cataclysm and continued to set up his background in Zandalar. If they don't bring him back in some capacity in the Shadowlands, I would be REALLY surprised.
    Last edited by RedFenix; 2019-11-27 at 03:34 AM.
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    BTW, not sure if people have noticed this but during the Zandalari AR recruitment questline, you fight something something Prelate Kaija or something like that and upon killing her she says "No... I will not walk de Other... Side"

It could simply mean "I refuse to die and go to the Shadowlands!" or it could mean "Even if I die, I will not do something specific that would somehow serve Bwomsandi and his boss" which would imply she knows what and how exactly it would serve him. It made me wonder what "Walking" the other side would mean. Like, is it just the act of going to the Other Side or does it imply some other activity that has massive consequences?
    I think 'walking de Other Side' just means that all trolls go there regardless of what Loa they worship, and she doesn't like that.
    Or, Bwonsamdi is not as nice to you if you didn't worship him in life

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I think 'walking de Other Side' just means that all trolls go there regardless of what Loa they worship, and she doesn't like that.
    Or, Bwonsamdi is not as nice to you if you didn't worship him in life
    If they all go there why does she say she won't do it? Is she just being in complete denial till the very end ?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    If they all go there why does she say she won't do it? Is she just being in complete denial till the very end ?
    I'd say yes. And honestly the Shadowlands don't sound pleasant either. Most trolls seem to be ok with going to the Other Side too, she just seems to be a small exception

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    2) They said it's someone we haven't seen IN GAME. Mueh'zala hasn't been seen in game. Hasn't even been explicitly referenced, IIRC.
    Only once in-game.
    A sandy tablet in Zul'Farrak, describing three loa, one of which being him.
    That's it. That's really all it. :P

Also remember kids, Wild Gods can be(come) Loa, but not all Loa are Wild Gods.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Highly likely that he will show up in the vampire zone because he is a blood god. He might even be the last boss in the castle raid.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Interesting theory. Fits nicely in with the usual raid lineup of:

X.0 = Glorified dungeon, which fits perfectly with Castle Nathria
    X.1 = Main story raid, for Shadowlands i assume either against the Jailer or Sylvanas
    Optional mini-raid = Glorified dungeon, Hakkar could be placed here as well, depending on how the story of Shadowlands pans out.
    X.2 = Sidestory loosely connected to the main plot, this is where Hakkar would fit perfectly, it being a well establisehd part of the Shadowlands though not directly connected to the Jailer and Sylvanas,
    X.3 = Final raid, in Shadowlands likely meaning defeating the remaining main bad guy from the beginning, meaning either the Jailer or Sylvanas.

Will be interesting to see once we start getting more information on the zone storylines and perhaps more importantly the troll dungeon. Will be interesting to see what kind of story can be gleaned just from that.

- - - Updated - - -

Where? Just watched a video on the Pride of kul Tiras questline where we kill him in Thros. He seems quite dead at the end of that.
    Important to remember that the questline takes place after the dungeon as well.
    I don't know..... I think the Maw will contain the 9.1 raid but then where to from there? will they add a new zone for 9.2 raid? or will they go back to Azeroth for 9.3 raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Only once in-game.
    A sandy tablet in Zul'Farrak, describing three loa, one of which being him.
    That's it. That's really all it. :P

Also remember kids, Wild Gods can be(come) Loa, but not all Loa are Wild Gods.
    I mean....that just further backs up my point that by Blizzard's words, the Jailer could be Mueh'zala because they said it's someone we've never SEEN in game before.

Would love to see him brought back if anything so we can get an updated Zinrokh model out of it.