Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Have you read it?
    That's what she's saying, that other than corbyn and probly a few other Labour party memebers, no one has read it. Saying you have evidence and waving about a pice of paper on camera isn't actually evidence, that's what she's saying, untill you can read the document your self it's just hearsay.
    I've not read it, but are you seriously suggesting Government documents obtained through the FOI act from the Government aren't Government documents, on the basis that they don't name ministers?

It's stretches credibility to breaking point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I've not read it, but are you seriously suggesting Government documents obtained through the FOI act from the Government aren't Government documents, on the basis that they don't name ministers?

It's stretches credibility to breaking point.
    Was it obtained through a FOI act or is it just forged?

Without it being released all it is, is a pice of paper with a bunch of black lines on it.

If he wants us to belive him he needs more than waving a bit of paper around on t.v and actualy release it for us to read and judge.

It's not a hard concept to grasp that if you have evidence then you present that evidence not just dictate that you have it.

Does he expect us all to out our own FOI in tk get our own copy? How come the media haven't all ready?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it obtained through a FOI act or is it just forged?

Without it being released all it is, is a pice of paper with a bunch of black lines on it.

If he wants us to belive him he needs more than waving a bit of paper around on t.v and actualy release it for us to read and judge.

It's not a hard concept to grasp that if you have evidence then you present that evidence not just dictate that you have it.

Does he expect us all to out our own FOI in tk get our own copy? How come the media haven't all ready?
    No one is denying that they're real. Dispatches already reported on them some time ago. They're denying that they were made in an official capacity by ministers. Not even that they were officially sanctioned for government.

No one is denying that they're real. Dispatches already reported on them some time ago. They're denying that they were made in an official capacity by ministers. Not even that they were officially sanctioned for government.
    So no one knows because no can read them but corbyn.

Yea nit like we haven't had this befor, what was it last time, something about Iraq having WMD's

You won't get people to trust anything he saying unless they release the papers.

10+ Year Old Account
    So no one knows because no can read them but corbyn.

Yea nit like we haven't had this befor, what was it last time, something about Iraq having WMD's

You won't get people to trust anything he saying unless they release the papers.
    No one is denying their content, nor their veracity. They're denying they're ministerial agreements, that's all.

No one is denying their content, nor their veracity. They're denying they're ministerial agreements, that's all.
    No one really engaging at all with it because no one can read it, there not even claiming its true on the BBC only the corbyn claims it is and has it, its one of the few times I've seen the BBC be very careful to say this is corbyns alligation.

There reason for that is because untill he releases it, it's just his word, and people don't trust him or politicians in general.

This is irritating problem of talking with corbanites, you say I have evidence, every one else says let us see, you say trust us, we say we don't, and then you think we're denying the claim and that makes it like pulling teeth just to show you our point, you can't seem to understand that as far as we're concerned corbyn is a slimy as bojo and his claims are no more immediately valid than bojo's about 50k nurses. If you want to prove something try to meet the same level you would require for bojo supporters to prove something to you.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 12:44 PM.

If you want to read the documents they were apparently uploaded to Reddit a month ago.

There's a link in Kuenssberg's Tweet below.

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status...67815730569216

Just to add I have only had a brief look through so far but - assuming this is the document referred to by Corbyn - from what I have read it is far from the claimed smoking gun regarding the NHS although there are certainly areas that we should be concerned about.
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-11-27 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    If you want to read the documents they were apparently uploaded to Reddit a month ago.

Just to add I have only had a brief look through so far but - assuming this is the document referred to by Corbyn - from what I have read it is far from the claimed smoking gun.
    Way hay Finaly

I'll give it a read after work, but if what you say is right it would explain why they arn't promoting reading it all over social media

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post

Just to add I have only had a brief look through so far but - assuming this is the document referred to by Corbyn - from what I have read it is far from the claimed smoking gun.
    Way hay Finaly

I'll give it a read after work, but if what you say is right it would explain why they arn't promoting reading it all over social media

Quote Originally Posted by traslipa View Post
    The term "Zionist" is Jewish in origin and is not considered pejorative. Nazis may have used the term...so do Rabbis.

You could at least have google or wiki'd the word before exhibiting your ignorance again.
    Sounds like the excuses of a xenaphobe, explains why you prefer the old soviet left and fear the new Liberal left. Do gay people scare you too?

Problem is the very meaning of the word shows why when you use it in the context of British politics you are being an anti-semetic POS.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by traslipa View Post
    Yes this guy is also an anti-semite commienazi:

chiefrabbi.org/all-media/i-am-a-passionate-life-long-and-devoted-zionist/

Are you going to apologize now? This is like shooting fish in a barrel if the fish were dead.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know Judaism is institutionally opposed to homosexuality right?
    yet you support some one who supports a regime that kills them.

the very sources you say to look at mention that the term Zionist is used by anti-semites to refere derogatorily to Jews as a whole and in the context you used it that's the only way it can be taken. unless you're suggesting Israel is messing with the labour party. which is frankly obsurd that any one would think the labour party that important.

so your either and ideot or a racist which is it ?

you used the term Zionist when referring to british jews critisining the labour party. not in reference to isreal.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one really engaging at all with it because no one can read it, there not even claiming its true on the BBC only the corbyn claims it is and has it, its one of the few times I've seen the BBC be very careful to say this is corbyns alligation.

There reason for that is because untill he releases it, it's just his word, and people don't trust him or politicians in general.

This is irritating problem of talking with corbanites, you say I have evidence, every one else says let us see, you say trust us, we say we don't, and then you think we're denying the claim and that makes it like pulling teeth just to show you our point, you can't seem to understand that as far as we're concerned corbyn is a slimy as bojo and his claims are no more immediately valid than bojo's about 50k nurses. If you want to prove something try to meet the same level you would require for bojo supporters to prove something to you.
    Dude, I support the Green party, we've had this conversation before.

Again, you can't even read the article you're citing:

Labour has been given uncensored government documents covering six rounds of negotiations - preparatory meetings ahead of formal trade talks - in Washington and London between July 2017 and July 2019.

These documents appear to provide more detail about the meetings Channel 4's Dispatches programme reported on earlier this year.
    They're not in dispute, the content, is not in dispute. That they exist, is not in dispute. The BBC is not saying they're fake, nobody is saying they're fake.

The assertion from those denying anything, is that in spite of ministers instructing civil servants to have these talks, guiding them as to what they'd talk about, you know how Boris set out red lines for such negotiations with the EU, that those ministers who set them up haven't agreed to their conclusion of what they said they would negotiate.

It's the most tenuous thread of a denial of anything; which simply amounts to denying it because it hasn't (yet) been signed off officially by the ministers who set up and guided these talks even though much of the work is done.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2019-11-27 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Well you can watch it in action, a day of wall-to-wall piling on Corbyn over antisemitism, next day, what do you know, 450 pages of secret talks flogging off the NHS appear.

Almost like someone was anticipating this and wanted to bury some bad news and keep the lens off them.
    The whole "corbyn is an anti-semite" spiel is so obvious, that so many people buy it is just beyond everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    The whole "corbyn is an anti-semite" spiel is so obvious, that so many people buy it is just beyond everything.
    Hey, its 250 000 votes across the entire nation. Why would we want to care about anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Dude, I support the Green party, we've had this conversation before.

Again, you can't even read the article you're citing:

They're not in dispute, the content, is not in dispute. That they exist, is not in dispute. The BBC is not saying they're fake, nobody is saying they're fake.

The assertion from those denying anything, is that in spite of ministers instructing civil servants to have these talks, guiding them as to what they'd talk about, you know how Boris set out red lines for such negotiations with the EU, that those ministers who set them up haven't agreed to their conclusion of what they said they would negotiate.

It's the most tenuous thread of a denial of anything; which simply amounts to denying it because it hasn't (yet) been signed off officially by the ministers who set up and guided these talks even though much of the work is done.
    I didn't cite the article, also haven't had chance to read it said I would when I get home. only said it wouldn't suppose me if it was politicians "misrepresenting" something. which shouldn't surprise any one in this day and age.

until I read the pages tonight I can only go on commentators like BBC's Norma smith who summarises them as "but while these documents do tell us what the US wants - i.e full market access, longer patents for drugs, and looser drug controls - they don't really tell us what the UK officials are prepared to give"

now ill give it a read tonight ofc, but if the professionals are saying its all smoke and no fire.... then I doubt its going to persuade many or be the turning point for labour in the campaign after this weeks car crashes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fantisara View Post
    Obviously if the Chief Rabbi is using the word "Zionist" it is the appropriate term to discuss supporters of Israel.

I cannot believe you are still arguing this. You obviously thought "Zionist" was a racist slur and got it wrong. Just say "I got it wrong". You sound like a fucking moron keeping this going. Anybody can wiki the word and see it has Judaic origins.
    haha your last account got cleaned up.

also if a black guy uses the n-word is it then ok ? ofc not.

racist POS.

I cannot vote for any party that does not support Brexit (Labour's on the fence nonsense is remain in disguise). There is not a BXP candidate in my constituency so Conservative by default it is (i'm in a currently Conservative seat with a <1K majority so my vote is worth something)

because there is evidence in the public domain, and the findings of the The Equality and Human Rights Commission investigation, and labour MP's have left over it, and the fact a lot of it spilled onto twitter....

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...-100-witnesses

the real question is, in light of all the evidence, how people can still deny its an issue in the party. in fact the denial of it being an issue is why the issue is currently an issue in this election. the constant denial and minimising despite the mounting evidence is causing more harm than simply taking proper action and saying sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the excuses of a xenaphobe, explains why you prefer the old soviet left and fear the new Liberal left. Do gay people scare you too?

Problem is the very meaning of the word shows why when you use it in the context of British politics you are being an anti-semetic POS.
    Liberalism is not left by definition, and calling Corbyn a ML'er just shows you really have no idea about any form of politics, just repeat what the far right tabliods tells you.

10+ Year Old Account
    because there is evidence in the public domain, and the findings of the The Equality and Human Rights Commission investigation, and labour MP's have left over it, and the fact a lot of it spilled onto twitter....

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...-100-witnesses

the real question is, in light of all the evidence, how people can still deny its an issue in the party. in fact the denial of it being an issue is why the issue is currently an issue in this election. the constant denial and minimising despite the mounting evidence is causing more harm than simply taking proper action and saying sorry.
    Labour having anti semites, while Conservative parties have it far worse, is not the same as Corbyn being one.

But hey, nice try. Its not hard to see that British news media has a huge problem.

- - - Updated - - -

If only it were that simple. His philosophy is actually something like "the tories raped the north which is the fault of Labour somehow". Really incomprehensible bullshit.
    Dislikes blair, but also hates Labour for any attempt it makes on going back to the left, probably has no political idealogy at all and just wants to shitpost here. No point in taking it seriosly.

I've tried being polite, it obviously hasn't worked.

You are a really stupid person. A smart eight-year old can type in a word on google or look at wikipedia, it is not difficult. I do not honestly know how you function in society being that stupid. You should stop writing words.

To cap it all when challenged repeatedly on very basic information you double-down on stupid and issue repeated denials. Everyone knows that you thought the word "Zionist" was a racial slur. It is not a racial slur, it has its origins in Israeli independence movements dating back to the 1890's. It is nothing to do with nazism. If you type the word "Zionist" into google you will get multiple sources confirming this.

This one of thirty different examples of you failing to understand something and then throwing a childish tantrum. This is why people suspect you are actually a Boris Johnson supporter-you seem to have this mindset of a pampered little brat whose parents indulged him too much, throwing his toys out of the pram because he didn't get his way.
    its unfortunate that the British government and dictionary disagrees, they make it clear that using that term to mean all jews, which is what you did when you used the term to refer to british jews falls under anti-sematism

https://www.gov.uk/government/speech...f-antisemitism

specifically what you did by using that term in that context is:

Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

that's the government legal definition.

by British law and how we judge this you are an anti-Semite. and as such shouldn't really be questioning other peoples intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Labour having anti semites, while Conservative parties have it far worse, is not the same as Corbyn being one.

But hey, nice try. Its not hard to see that British news media has a huge problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Dislikes blair, but also hates Labour for any attempt it makes on going back to the left, probably has no political idealogy at all and just wants to shitpost here. No point in taking it seriosly.
    so you agree labour has a problem then. finally some sense out of you.

also the person talking to a soc account, and taking there support, probly shouldn't make accusations of trolling.

if the only people who agree with you are soc accounts, you should probly question what you believe a bit harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Liberalism is not left by definition, and calling Corbyn a ML'er just shows you really have no idea about any form of politics, just repeat what the far right tabliods tells you.
    Like I'd take the words of a communist on either politics or anti sematism. On both your just as bad as the Nazis by record.

7+ Year Old Account
    Latest analysis of the polling done by MMOC-Elects.

Conservative 10
    Labour (0.4x10) 4
    Total Leavers 14

Labour (0.6x10) 6
    Lib Dems 2
    Total Remainers 8

Great poll by LeGin. Glad you are with me here on Brexit in the majority, I knew all along I was amongst kindred spirits. Now let's deliver on the will of MMOC and get brexit done.

I love you guys!
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"