3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    nope
    essentially i see maybe two weeks after the WF race starts is the latest alpha launches
    You're setting yourself up for disappointment. I don't see an Alpha until mid March or early April.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tbh I think they COULD do a 1y content cycle. But they would just have to have smaller leveling areas. Something like 3 leveling zones and two raid tiers. You could even alternate between 2y and 1y cycles. Many things that people have wanted like Argus or naz'jatar or Ny'alotha as expansions could have been done in such a manner.
    A 1 year content cycle would be awful for the consumer. We'd be buying new expansions twice as often and you bet your ass they'd remain full price.

So what from shadowlands can we expect in 8.3.5? WoD had mythic dungeons i think and legion had leveling changes.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    So what from shadowlands can we expect in 8.3.5? WoD had mythic dungeons i think and legion had leveling changes.
    Probably nothing since there isnt much of note to hype up around Shadowlands outside Torghast, and we get the sneak peek at that with the visions of Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

At most i would expect a small questline tying up the Faction war/Sylvanas storyline and a quest where we drain the power from the HoA.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Aren’t horrific visions just proto Torghasts?

hmm so some people are wondering if the jailer is really the pilgrim/wanderer. Why would they be the same person?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Aren’t horrific visions just proto Torghasts?
    Islands are more close to torghast

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    hmm so some people are wondering if the jailer is really the pilgrim/wanderer. Why would they be the same person?
    Excuse me: what pilgrim/wanderer? Don't remember ever hearing of one.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Same here. I haven't really heard about it anywhere
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

There has been some talk of a new npc *or one that's been around that we didn't hear about* that can travel between mortal realm and the shadowlands. It's been thought that this is the jailer but it's doubtful and their connection to sylvanas. NK described them as a pilgrim, others a wanderer. Sounds interesting though.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I don't get this obsession some people have with the Jailer's identity, when it is so obvious that it is a new character we didn't encounter before. And the fact, that he is literally chained to his tower makes it quite unlikely that he wanders around anywhere. My favourite: Arthas is the Jailer...lmfao.

I don't get this obsession some people have with the Jailer's identity, when it is so obvious that it is a new character we didn't encounter before. And the fact, that he is literally chained to his tower makes it quite unlikely that he wanders around anywhere. My favourite: Arthas is the Jailer...lmfao.
    The only one that makes sense is Mueh'zala, but even there Mueh'zala could just be a high placed servant of the Jailer in charge of sending troll souls to the Maw (and Bwonsamdi's boss).

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    The only one that makes sense is Mueh'zala, but even there Mueh'zala could just be a high placed servant of the Jailer in charge of sending troll souls to the Maw (and Bwonsamdi's boss).
    I sure hope we see Mueh'Zala in the Other Side dungeon. He also could be Bwonsamdi's boss, but most people in the poll I made said the Arbiter is
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

There has been some talk of a new npc *or one that's been around that we didn't hear about* that can travel between mortal realm and the shadowlands. It's been thought that this is the jailer but it's doubtful and their connection to sylvanas. NK described them as a pilgrim, others a wanderer. Sounds interesting though.
    I don't see why it would need such a special name. Bwonsamdi doesn't seem to have much trouble doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Personally I would not be surprised if Blizzard had forgotten about Mueh'zala until the fans started bring him up.
    Well, given that he was merely a name on some Vanilla tablet and then mentioned/used as mysterious "big evil bad" in a spinoff story...
    As far as I know, we still have no confirmation that the character will make an appearance in Shadowlands.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link to somewhere where this is being talked about? I haven't heard this before. Also who is NK?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Well, given that he was merely a name on some Vanilla tablet and then mentioned/used as mysterious "big evil bad" in a spinoff story...
    As far as I know, we still have no confirmation that the character will make an appearance in Shadowlands.
    8.3 Il'gynoth whispers mentioning "The Father of Sleep" are a massive indication though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    We don't even know if he exists or not. Could be a tribe name for good ol' Bwonsamdi.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    We don't even know if he exists or not. Could be a tribe name for good ol' Bwonsamdi.
    Presumably he exists since Bwonsamdi seems to be pretty well rooted in all troll tribes already, and Mueh'zala looks and acts completely differently.
    Had the book where he showed up come out long ago then we could assume a retcon, but it is recent enough that it is reasonable to assume he is a different entity.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I hope Blizzard, if not at launch, then through patches, realizes it's beneficial to not make allied races 2nd class citizens when it comes to additional customization options.