Poll: Clicky clicky

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Couldnt be bothered to type it myself but this is slightly promising.
    I raise your 1000 narrowly selected voter poll by 40x.

Best for Britain, an anti democratic remain organisation, with a poll sample size of almost 40,000 say:-

Without tactical voting, Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens and Plaid Cymru would hold a combined 265 seats. This scenario would see the Conservative Party win up to 366 seats and a majority in Parliament, having been boosted by roughly three quarters (73.4%) of Brexit Party voters who no longer have a Brexit Party candidate in their seat.
    https://www.bestforbritain.org/new_t...ed_mrp_polling

Good news to the majority of brexiteers here.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I’ve been trying to discuss it, but Monster Hunter here is denying they’re real when literally no one else is.

The government themselves are pulling a “we haven’t agreed anything” argument when these papers literally discuss, under the direction of government, what’s up for sale.

I mean, if you genuinely weren’t putting this on the table, you wouldn’t countenance 6-7 meeting literally discussing it, then try to hide it.
    I didn't deny it was real.

I was doubting.

There a big difference alot of you people need to learn.

Not taking corbyns word for it and waiting for expert opinion is not the same as saying its categorically false, saying it could be fake isn't the same as saying it is fake.

Stop being so pig headed and rember an awful lot of people see corbyn as just as bad as bojo when it comes to the truth.

I even said a few pages back this is why talking to you is like pulling teeth because you take any doubt as opposition.

Could be interesting

'At 10pm tonight we have the next best thing to the exit poll - the YouGov big sample MRP projection that before GE17 was the first real indicator the Tories were going to lose seats'

https://twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/stat...29705810907138

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Why the fuck is antisemitism the topic of choice in this thread instead of the recently leaked documents that Boris and the Tories want to sell off the NHS to the USA...

Do you guys want american healthcare? Paying 100000 pounds for a medical emergency?
    Probably because the actual documents don't say that.

At the same time I'm left wondering why anyone would make a fuzz about "anti-semitism" though on a thread like this.

Is "antisemitism" really relevant to UK politics of 2019 ?
    At the moment yes.

Because it cuts at the core of the nature of the labour party.

If memebers of the Democrats in the US had been expelled for making racist remarks, if the Dems leader had questionable history on racism, would it not be purtinant?

Corbyns actions over anti sematism are just as purtinant as trumps both sides dogwhistle.

What would you say to some one who said trumps grab them by the pussy remark wasn't important to the election?

Apparently racism is not something we should be concerned about?!? Wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Apparently racism is not something we should be concerned about?!? Wow!
    It does not work when you make false claims about it, sorry bud.

It comes across as quite 'fake' to me to pretend like anyone in the UK is worried or lies awake at night worrying about someone saying something mean about the government of Israel.

I doubt it would even reach the top 20 of most important topics within UK politics.

Compared to everything else going on, it seems like the most pointless excuse ever right now to even bring up the subject.
    Would you be so keen to excuse and defend racism if what aimed at another minority other than the Jewish people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Would you be so keen to excuse and defend racism if what aimed at another minority other than the Jewish people?
    They’re talking about the Israeli government, not Jewish people.

Reminder that the Tories kicked out were literally denying the Holocaust. And that the EDL and other openly antisemitic groups are actually backing Boris, not Corbyn.

People easily accuse me of being a SJW when racism is being discussed, so it is a moot question.

I however do my research on many subjects:

Why is Labour being accused of anti-semitism?
    1. Corbyn once many years ago liked a mural depicting wealthy people playing monopoly, according to some those wealthy people depicted jews.
    2. Labour made some statements denouncing the treatment of the Palestinian people by Israel
    3. Exactly less than 0,1% of the appointed politicians of Labour were accused of antisemitism at some point.

Everything about this screams pearl clutching, fake concern trolling and making a mountain out of a molehill.
    In short: Fake nonsense.
    And the people that have been expelled from the party with evidence.

And the investigation from the equality commissions in which over 100 people have so far given evidence.

If you want to say you do your reasurch, do it. Any one who has knows this is a bigger issue and that's why it's gets treated as a big issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    It does not work when you make false claims about it, sorry bud.
    So the equality and human rights commission, the 100+ witnesses that hae given evidence so far, the members allready expelled over it.

All imaginary then?

One good thing I guess that's come out of all of this, brexit and everything, is we can now see who stands by the principles of the left and who simply follows a party. Its clear as day the only parties standing up for Liberalism and the tollarance and globalism it stands for are the greens and lib Dems
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    People easily accuse me of being a SJW when racism is being discussed, so it is a moot question.

1. Corbyn once many years ago liked a mural depicting wealthy people playing monopoly, according to some those wealthy people depicted jews. (Dubious claim)
    2. Labour made some statements denouncing the treatment of the Palestinian people by Israel (Nothing wrong with denouncing Israel, most of the western world does it).
    3. Exactly less than 0,1% of the appointed politicians of Labour were accused of antisemitism at some point. (There are more jews within jewish communities who are accused of anti-semitism than 0,1% (usually also those who show pacifism towards Palestina))

Everything about this screams pearl clutching, fake concern trolling and making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Yeah how cute of you to ignore Corbyns long standing friendship and support of people from Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Not to mention that many of his supporters have history of antisemitism. Of course, the extreme left have always hated Israel, so this is nothing new.

In short: You are lying.

To vote for Corbyn you have to be either stupid or evil, there is nothing else to it. Corbyn unites destructive extreme left policies with repellent personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Here you go, some reading material for you:

The labour stuff you bring up is like a minor footnote drowning between all the other cases brought forth here.

So yes, it looks very fake and like pearl clutching to me.
    So whataboutism is how you respond?

After years of suffering trump your also willing to go there when needed, I'm not sure how you can post in that way and then look in the mirror.

The torys being racisist POS's isn't a defence for Labour being racist POS's

Upside is I get to see where these so called left wing posters really stand. How far will they really go to call out hate and intolerance in society, not as far as our own homes it seems.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-11-27 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suddenly like Corbyn now!
    Yeah because a fellow extremist like yourself did not like him before...

1. Corbyn once many years ago liked a mural depicting wealthy people playing monopoly, according to some those wealthy people depicted jews. (Dubious claim)
    2. Labour made some statements denouncing the treatment of the Palestinian people by Israel (Nothing wrong with denouncing Israel, most of the western world does it).
    3. Exactly less than 0,1% of the appointed politicians of Labour were accused of antisemitism at some point. (There are more jews within jewish communities who are accused of anti-semitism than 0,1% (usually also those who show pacifism towards Palestina))

Whether you are accused of being a SJW or not does not change that you are dismissing the racism that British Jews have endured.

It is because of people like you - who dismiss those who speak out against intolerance and belittle the victims - that this brand of racism has been able to take hold within the Labour party. Corbyn might not be an anti-Semite but he most certainly has not done enough to tackle attitudes like yours within his party.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suddenly like Corbyn now!
    Corbyn has joined us in bringing us closer to the utopia as foretold by posadism.

Bringing up the conspiracy theory of 'antisemitism within Labour' as some huge concern while you literally are ignoring the ten times huger pile of shit across the aisle is exactly why informed people will think it's fake nonsense.

If you really wanted to discuss antisemitism seriously you would first address the bigger root cause and source of it instead of going for the little side-note.
    It's not conspiracy theory when people have been expelled for anti sematism and the equality and human rights commission launches an investigation and over 100 people come forward as witnesses. More has happend and more has been proven for this than trumps impeachment and yet you go to language to discredit it like the most rabid trumpkins on here.

It seems you Americans are all alike in the end. Tribal and without true morals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Yeah because a fellow extremist like yourself did not like him before...
    imagine thinking the centre-left is extreme lol

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    please tell me what conspiracy theory you have that links isreal to the anti sematism scandal, last I checked it's was British Jews that were afraid of the rehotic.
    Well, there is this

"Benjamin Netanyahu has waded into the row over Jeremy Corbyn’s record on antisemitism, saying the Labour leader deserves “unequivocal condemnation” for attending a memorial service for the Munich massacre terrorists.

The Israeli prime minister took the unusual step of criticising a foreign politician, as Mr Corbyn faced questions over whether he had paid tribute to those behind the 1972 attack that killed 11 Israeli athletes.
    "
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...431.html%3famp

Imagine thinking any one takes what a communist says seriously.

Arnt you dutch any way Gilrak? You don't really have much of a say in this thread to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corbyn as center left? Nice joke, but only aplicable if leftist for you means someone like Stalin. Judging by your disgusting avatar, that is probably the case.

Quote Originally Posted by HugsForFree View Post
    Well, there is this

"Benjamin Netanyahu has waded into the row over Jeremy Corbyn’s record on antisemitism, saying the Labour leader deserves “unequivocal condemnation” for attending a memorial service for the Munich massacre terrorists.

The Israeli prime minister took the unusual step of criticising a foreign politician, as Mr Corbyn faced questions over whether he had paid tribute to those behind the 1972 attack that killed 11 Israeli athletes.
    "
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...431.html%3famp
    He critisised him for attending the funeral of terrorists.

Not exactly a Zionist plot to over throw the Labour Party.

And not evidence British Jews have a hive mind and follow his orders.

I don't know what your alluding to, but you should be very careful in where you go from here.