Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    My "ignorance" is not due to me not knowing what "Black Friday" is. I compared Legion price in 2017's black friday to this year's black friday price. It is due to OP's picture of Blizzard's misleading graphic showing 87% off. From the picture all I can see is that a $60 price tag is now worth $7.50 with 87% off next to it. How many times do I have to explain this?
    Again, you said something dumb. Trying to claim you meant something different after the fact doesn't erase the fact you said something ignorant. Again, just admit you said something dumb and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Again, you said something dumb. Trying to claim you meant something different after the fact doesn't erase the fact you said something ignorant. Again, just admit you said something dumb and move on.
    I didn't say anything dumb. From the information provided in the graphic by OP I was correct. I'm not admitting anything.

Well that is extremely confusing since the picture shows 60 dollars crossed out with a 7.50 that replaces it and 87% off. Maybe it should show the value of the digital deluxe upgrade itself then rather than show an 87% off figure. Extremely misleading and possibly false discounting to make you think you are getting a better deal.
    They probably assume people aren't brainless morons screeching about failing BfA the moment they see a number without context. If you spend at least 5 seconds thinking about the screenshot OP provided, you might catch on to what the number actually means. However, instead of thinking, you rushed to judgment, as all HURR DURR BFA DEAD idiots do.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    They probably assume people aren't brainless morons screeching about failing BfA the moment they see a number without context. If you spend at least 5 seconds thinking about the screenshot OP provided, you might catch on to what the number actually means. However, instead of thinking, you rushed to judgment, as all HURR DURR BFA DEAD idiots do.
    Steam has 87% off on full price games all the time. It isnt unreasonable to believe blizzard would do it if it was struggling.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-11-27 at 10:45 PM.

I didn't say anything dumb. From the information provided in the graphic by OP I was correct. I'm not admitting anything.
    Yeah, can you all just lay off him with your logic and just appreciate the hole that he's dug for himself?

It's a very fine hole, GreenJesus.

Steam has 87% off on full price games all the time. It isnt unreasonable to believe blizzard would do it if it was struggling.
    For people in the "bfa is dead" camp, I suppose I can see how it "isn'tt unreasonable". For anyone capable of reasonable thought? It absolutely is unreasonable.

Even with very negative view, BfA still has hundreds of thousands - million+ players. And you're comparing it to barely played steam titles that need to be sold for almost no money whatsoever to barely attract ANY players. Find me any actually popular title that gets such sales, and then we might talk about reasonable or unreasonable assumptions.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    ??? Completely different business models dude...
    I just saw SW Jedi Fallen Order on BF sale for $22, 63% off. I guess its failing too?

o wait
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.