Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Try actually reading the post, bro. Rezan and Bwonsamdi are troll deities, that is, deities worshiped by the trolls. Mueh'zala is worshiped by the Farraki (that's where we first encountered a reference to him/it). The Farrakki are trolls. Therefore, Mueh'zala is a troll deity. I will accept I am wrong if you can find me one troll deity that has a human-like appearance.

Until then...?
    @Sneaksies too
    it has nothing to do with the fact they are worshiped by trolls. loa can be anything to them
    yeast

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Okay, even so, they never said that the Jailer was as old as the Shadowlands themselves. I am fairly certain they implied that the Arbiter was ancient: NOT the Jailer.
    Yup totally arbitrarily just made it so its just the Arbiter, not the Jailer.

Anything to support the ridiculous fan theory that has no evidence behind it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    a.) He wasn't right about Chronicle, him trying to take credit for Blizzard basically just weaseling out of having to stick to Chronicle's lore is not what he was claiming.

b.) Everyone's been calling Shadowlands for longer than that lol
    He was right about chronicle what? everyone was giving him shit for so long for saying chronicle is not 100% true and now that those people are proven wrong they back out of it. i had a thread where i was clowned on for thinking that myself. he was right on chronicle, look back at all his videos on chronicle and its obvious. i understand you dont like pyro, but when he is right you need to give him credit
    yeast

He was right about chronicle what? everyone was giving him shit for so long for saying chronicle is not 100% true and now that those people are proven wrong they back out of it.
    Except this isn't what Blizzard said lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    No the said the Shadowlands themselves predate the Titans.

lol this kind of pretzel logic to try and hold onto a horrible fan theory is so ridiculous.
    According to SOME ACCOUNTS the shadowlands predate the titans
    get your lore correct lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Except this isn't what Blizzard said lol.
    chronicle is not 100% true now because its written from the titans who dont know everything and have bias. i dont mean that all of chronicle is now incorrect, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt

edit: He is literally the one that yelled out "TITANS" at blizzcon when blizz said chronicle is written from a certain standpoint. he thought it was the titans before blizzard said it was
    yeast

According to SOME ACCOUNTS the shadowlands predate the titans
    get your lore correct lmao
    So therefore his absurd claim with no evidence to back it up must be true! You've cracked the logic code!

chronicle is not 100% true now because its written from the titans who dont know everything and have bias. i dont mean that all of chronicle is now incorrect, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt
    They did not invalidate a single thing that Chronicle says. Pyromancer (and you) took the most absurd and ridiculous conclusion from their comments which boiled down to little more than, "If want to do something in the story that Chroncile conflicts with, we're going to ignore it and do it anyway." Blizzard has constantly done this with older lore, and their excuse is always to go, 'YEAH BUT THAT WAS JUST FROM X'S PERSPECTIVE.'

It has never changed the actual story, its just a hilariously thin justification to do retcons without caring about them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    According to SOME ACCOUNTS the shadowlands predate the titans get your lore correct lmao
    Why are you automatically assuming your lore is correct when only "some accounts" claim it? Lore is Lore. It doesn't need to be subjectively stated.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    So therefore his absurd claim with no evidence to back it up must be true! You've cracked the logic code!
    sorry what? im saying that according to some accounts as said at blizzcon, the shadowlands are older than the titans.
    yeast

A

edit: He is literally the one that yelled out "TITANS" at blizzcon when blizz said chronicle is written from a certain standpoint. he thought it was the titans before blizzard said it was
    And? He is constantly wrong about so many other things, just because he got one thing right, doesn't really increase his credibility. The guy is the ultimate fanfiction speculation kinda guy, funny to look at, but not to be taken seriously.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why are you automatically assuming your lore is correct when only "some accounts" claim it? Lore is Lore. It doesn't need to be subjectively stated.
    ? again i dont understand. im saying that the shadowlands are not 100% older than the titans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And? He is constantly wrong about so many other things, just because he got one thing right, doesn't really increase his credibility. The guy is the ultimate fanfiction speculation kinda guy, funny to look at, but not to be taken seriously.
    what is he wrong about? please tell me. i cant think of something off the top of my head. Disagreeing with his theories that are not disproved dont count
    yeast

Not even good fanfiction either.

EONAR IS THE TRUE VILLAIN.

wat lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Meh, i hoped he would be wearing more black leather and more chains.

15+ Year Old Account
    ? again i dont understand. im saying that the shadowlands are not 100% older than the titans
    You literally said the opposite.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Pyromancer reminds me of people who think that JK Rowling planned all of Harry Potter out all along and isn't just making shit up on the fly.

He actually thinks they've planned all this shit out meticulously and aren't just pulling stuff out of nowhere as they need it.

Saw on Twitter that he thought Blizzard wasn't just being lazy by having the blood in Throne of Thunder "anima" and actually made sure it was connected to the Shadowlands anima, when even Nobbel flatout admits it was probably just Blizzard's lazy naming scheme.

The dude is a conspiracy theorist of the highest degree, throwing out bullshit constantly, and when a single thing is even slightly connected to the truth (Even if overall its still untrue), he claims victory and that he's predicted it all along.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not even good fanfiction either.

EONAR IS THE TRUE VILLAIN.

wat lol
    dont comment on his theories if you have not seen every one of his videos and streams about it. there is alot of evidence to suggest the titans are sketchy

- - - Updated - - -

Pyromancer reminds me of people who think that JK Rowling planned all of Harry Potter out all along and isn't just making shit up on the fly.

He actually thinks they've planned all this shit out meticulously and aren't just pulling stuff out of nowhere as they need it.
    we get it you dont like pyro.
    yeast

dont comment on his theories if you have not seen every one of his videos and streams about it. there is alot of evidence to suggest the titans are sketchy
    I like how you think I haven't watched those dumb theories though. There's no evidence the Titans are evil lol. Evil and Neutral are not the same thing, something you and Pyro don't seem to understand.

His Eonar theory is laughably stupid with no evidence behind it at all.

what is he wrong about? please tell me. i cant think of something off the top of my head. Disagreeing with his theories that are not disproved dont count
    Well then the void lords actually sired the titans to get entrance to the universe, which costed them massive amounts of power, but the titans were corrupted by the light in the dawn of the universe and scattered across the universe, now they just want them back and cleansed, which is why they desperately created the old gods, now much weaker since the titans consumed so much and hauled them through the universe to find their beloved kids.

See I can make such great lore predictions too.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Titans are not sketchy. They however have always looked out for themselves and their own interests. That does not always align with the people of Azeroth. You know since Algalon was supposed to wipe us out. There is a large difference between being sketchy and not really caring about the mortal races of Azeroth.

Well then the void lords actually sired the titans to get entrance to the universe, which costed them massive amounts of power, but the titans were corrupted by the light in the dawn of the universe and scattered across the universe, now they just want them back and cleansed, which is why they desperately created the old gods and hauled them through the universe to find their beloved kids.

See now when we find out that the Void Lords have some random, nebulous, connection to the Titans (Even if you have to pretzel logic your way into making it), now you can claim you've known it all along and are a genius!

5+ Year Old Account
    Well then the void lords actually sired the titans to get entrance to the universe, which costed them massive amounts of power, but the titans were corrupted by the light in the dawn of the universe and scattered across the universe, now they just want them back and cleansed, which is why they desperately created the old gods, now much weaker since the titans consumed so much and hauled them through the universe to find their beloved kids.

except he actually has evidence
    yeast