10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    A Human who begins the game shows up in Northshire Abbey with a generic set of racials, allowing the player to fill out the backstory however they wish. The Human player has a lot more freedom in game to flesh out their own backstory as a result. In fact, one of the guards in Stormwind now comments that they wish dreamed of going back home to Lordaeron one day, but that Sylvanas's actions make that impossible, canonically proving that Stormwind is now a melting pot of humanity from all across the Eastern Kingdoms.

In contrast, the origin of a Void Elf is far more limited. A Void Elf who begins the game shows up in Tel'rogus, is informed they are a Void Elf, has an entire suite of Void Elf powers and has a racial that procs every few minutes in combat to remind them they are a Void Elf in case they had somehow forgotten. All Void Elves went through the transformation process.

Any Void Elf player who attempts to argue they are a High Elf who never went through the void elf transformation process can be explained away by saying the whispers have finally driven them mad. Anyone who wants to roleplay as an insane Void Elf is welcome to do so, but they are still Void Elves. The only leeway possible with the Void Elf story is that your Void Elf was originally a High Elven exile who chose to go through the transformation to become more powerful. But you cannot pretend your Void Elf is not a Void Elf, unless you are roleplaying a Void Elf who has gone cuckoo.
    There are Alliance friendly blood & high elves in Telogrus Rift. You can always play an Alliance blood elf using the void as a tool.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    @Doffen
    I agree with you, elves in general are wanted. But blue eyed ones, are the most wanted ones. I think that is just a desire inside you to look to a blue eyed character of yours.

The diversity is better for me too.
    My Void Elves got blue eyes, so does my Belf DK...

Nah, I get that. Totally. I do think that Blood Elves with green eyes, and to some extent golden eyes is their thing. Uniqueness is cool, though more options are also cool. More diversity, awesome. If Belf gets blue eyes, my Belf Hunter will get that, rest stay green and yellow. If they don't, that's fine too. 40 more customization for Blood Elves they said, can't wait. More hairstyles is something I really want :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    There are Alliance friendly blood & high elves in Telogrus Rift. You can always play an Alliance blood elf using the void as a tool.
    No, you can't. A void elf is not defined by the use of the void as a tool. If they were, any elf who used the void who be a void elf. A Blood Elf shadow priest is a Void Elf.

Void Elves are those who specifically went through the transformation process of becoming a void elf. The void forms an innate part of their being, their skin tone shifted, their voice developed the unearthly 'reverb' quality, they acquired unique void powers as the ability to teleport through the void and last but definitely not least, they all hear voices in their head. That is what a Void Elf and anyone who plays a Void Elf implicitly accepts everything that goes with that choice.

The Alliance friendly blood & high elves you mention do have a purpose for roleplaying, in allowing Void Elf players to decide upon an origin for themselves before they go through the transformation process. But each and every single Void Elf has gone through that transformation process and, as I said, any Void Elf who attempts to roleplay that they haven't should just be treated as being crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    Option 1 will definitely have more luck than option 2 at the moment, as it will align with the new developer choice for shadowlands. They will add new "races" in the personalization of basic races, and perhaps later allied races.

I do not see how it would pose a problem for the void elves.
    Option 2 is foreclosed. It isn't happening.

Option 1 is possible (if not probable) but it will not give you high elves. It will give you pink Void Elves. That is still a Void Elf, not a High Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you can't. A void elf is not defined by the use of the void as a tool. If they were, any elf who used the void who be a void elf. A Blood Elf shadow priest is a Void Elf.
    It is actually.

For example Alleria is a ranger first. But she's also mastering the void by using it as a tool and a weapon when it is needed.

A blood elf shadow priest using the void, following Alleria's teachings, and rejoining his bretherns in Telogrus Rift can be considered as a void elf.

Being a ren'dorei isn't being a gothic elf at all (see: Alleria). It's more about building a new elven, thalassian, Alliance aligned order where the use of the void is accepted, tolerated and encouraged. See the blood elf pilgrims quote in Telogrus Rift.

Void Elves are those who specifically went through the transformation process of becoming a void elf. The void forms an innate part of their being, their skin tone shifted, their voice developed the unearthly 'reverb' quality, they acquired unique void powers as the ability to teleport through the void and last but definitely not least, they all hear voices in their head. That is what a Void Elf and anyone who plays a Void Elf implicitly accepts everything that goes with that choice.
    Wrong. See Alleria. Still a High elf in appearance. Still hearing voices in her head. Again, a void elf a just a Thalassian elf using the void and fighting for an Alliance order. Nothing more.

The Alliance friendly blood & high elves you mention do have a purpose for roleplaying, in allowing Void Elf players to decide upon an origin for themselves before they go through the transformation process. But each and every single Void Elf has gone through that transformation process and, as I said, any Void Elf who attempts to roleplay that they haven't should just be treated as being crazy.
    Well...that's just your opinion. A blood elf rejoining the void elves just becomes one of them but doesn't transform himself into a gothic elf.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

It is actually.

For example Alleria is a ranger first. But she's also mastering the void by using it as a tool and a weapon when it is needed.

A blood elf shadow priest using the void, following Alleria's teachings, and rejoining his bretherns in Telogrus Rift can be considered as a void elf.

Being a ren'dorei isn't being a gothic elf at all (see: Alleria). It's more about building a new elven, thalassian, Alliance aligned order where the use of the void is accepted, tolerated and encouraged. See the blood elf pilgrims quote in Telogrus Rift.

Wrong. See Alleria. Still a High elf in appearance. Still hearing voices in her head. Again, a void elf a just a Thalassian elf using the void and fighting for an Alliance order. Nothing more.

Well...that's just your opinion. A blood elf rejoining the void elves just becomes one of them but doesn't transform himself into a gothic elf.
    Being a void elf is about being an elf who got blasted by a shit-ton of void energy and changed at a molecular level. That's why blood elf shadow priests are not void elves and that's why people like Alleria or Umbric are not just using the Void as a weapon but are literally infused at a cellular level with it. You can join the "Silvermoon exiles" faction, like those quel'dorei and sin'dorei scholars did, but that doesn't make you a void elf.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    Being a void elf is about being an elf who got blasted by a shit-ton of void energy and changed at a molecular level. That's why blood elf shadow priests are not void elves and that's why people like Alleria or Umbric are not just using the Void as a weapon but are literally infused at a cellular level with it.
    Alleria just has a void transformation button. She hasn't endured the same physical transformation than the other void elves had, but she's still a void elf. So being a void elf isn't based on how you look, but on how is your relationship with the void.

Just like druids can shift in various animal forms. Are they changed at a molecular level ? No. They simply just have the ability to do it.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2019-11-28 at 02:03 PM.

Alleria just has a void transformation button. She hasn't endured the same physical transformation than the other void elves had, but she's still a void elf. So being a void elf isn't based on how you look, but on how is your relationship with the void.

Just like druids can shift in various animal forms. Are they changed at a molecular level ? No. They simply just have the ability to do it.
    Because she got changed at a biological level. She can change back into a high elf form, it doesn't change the fact that she is a void elf. Much like Sylvanas is an undead elf like Dar'khan Drathir or the San'layn even though she can go into an incorporeal banshee form. So no, it's not just a casual "void transformation button". And indeed shadow priests don't have shadows within them. The void is external and they are just shrouding themselves in it for a time, while Alleria and the void have the shadows within them.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    My Void Elves got blue eyes, so does my Belf DK...

Nah, I get that. Totally. I do think that Blood Elves with green eyes, and to some extent golden eyes is their thing. Uniqueness is cool, though more options are also cool. More diversity, awesome. If Belf gets blue eyes, my Belf Hunter will get that, rest stay green and yellow. If they don't, that's fine too. 40 more customization for Blood Elves they said, can't wait. More hairstyles is something I really want :P
    Ye but if they gave blue eyes to blood elves everything would contradict and people want them for alliance. I can't wait for my blood elf to finally look like more unique. I only enjoy about 3-4 hairs on my female. One of them even feels like some dog has just lick their hair out. lol

It's something i want to. Have even sent that suggestion to blizzard everyday for over a month. Maybe they listened to it. LOL i mean, every single day i typed the same suggestion, in hopes to be heard.

Returning to the blue eye subject tho, don't you see that everyone would be triggered and annoyed seeing belves with blue eyes? Because the blue eyes are suppose to not be part of blood elves story. But tbh, i couldn't stand to see a totally similar elf running around. We are not just talking about skins, and all anymore, it's just eyes.

And tbh,i think it wouldn't be that bad adding the blue eyes on existent blood elves, because, they are high elves, let's see it from the perspective of "bring the race, not the mutations". I even said they should be called High Elves again. Come back to Silvermoon. I would love that but ye. I guess many people would be annoyed with me and that idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she got changed at a biological level. She can change back into a high elf form, it doesn't change the fact that she is a void elf. Much like Sylvanas is an undead elf like Dar'khan Drathir or the San'layn even though she can go into an incorporeal banshee form. So no, it's not just a casual "void transformation button". And indeed shadow priests don't have shadows within them. The void is external and they are just shrouding themselves in it for a time, while Alleria and the void have the shadows within them.
    There's litteraly no difference between Alleria, a ranger using the void, and a random blood elf priest npc who also has a void form. Except Alleria has built an order where the void is encouraged, whereas the blood elf lives in a society where it is utterly forbidden.

There's litteraly no difference between Alleria, a ranger using the void, and a random blood elf priest npc who also has a void form. Except Alleria has built an order where the void is encouraged, whereas the blood elf lives in a society where it is utterly forbidden.
    I just told you what the difference is. Alleria is as much a ranger using the void as Sylvanas is a ranger using death magic. They are biologically infused with these forces, while blood elf shadow priests are not.

And yes, I already told you that you can join the "Void Elf faction" (let's call it Argussian Reach for lack of literally any other name), that still doesn't make you a void elf. Just like that one night elf druid who joined the Stormpikes didn't suddenly race-change into a dwarf.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is actually.

Alleria is a void elf and has a Void Elf form she gained by eating the heart of a Dark Naaru. She is a different kind of Void Elf due to how she came by her powers, but she is still a Void Elf nonetheless and defines herself as a Void Elf. If another elf wishes to be a Void Elf of her type, they are free to hunt down a Naaru in it's void state and to devour it's heart in a similar ritual. Given the rarity of such creatures however, those who wish to acquire void powers will probably go through the ritual that transformed the first Void Elves instead as it seems to be much easier to replicate, given it is just blasting an individual with void energies until a certain threshold has been crossed.

A Blood Elf shadow priest in Telogtus who has not completed the ritual is not a Void Elf. They are a Blood Elf. Were they Void Elves, they would be classified as Void Elves. Void Elves are a distinct racial variant of High Elves, not an ideology everyone can simply ascribe to.

They are not void elves. They are Blood Elves.

The Void Elves are defined on the character creation screen as thus 'Seeking to harness the corruptive magic of the Void, these outcast elves endured an unexpected transformation. They are determined to master their newfound powers and resist the whispers eager to lure them into madness.'

That is what a Void Elf is. The transformation and everything that goes with it is the point. It's why Void Elves exist in the first place after all, a variant of a High Elf to give to the Alliance without undermining the identity of the Horde. If what you were saying was true it makes you wonder why Blizzard went to the bother of showing us the transformative event to begin with.

I mean, I have seen some incredible attempts to stretch the truth on this topic. Attempting to argue being a Void Elf has nothing to do with being transformed by the power of the void and is more akin to a country club membership than a physical metamorphosis is a new one though.

Attempting to imply that the blatantly obvious is merely an opinion whereas an esoteric theory that makes no sense whatsoever is actually true, that however is a familiar tactic. I mean, you are clearly wrong on this. I am curious if you will continue to dig in on this point or just quietly let it go and move onto other points.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2019-11-28 at 02:27 PM.

Alleria is a void elf and has a Void Elf form she gained by eating the heart of a Dark Naaru. She is a different kind of Void Elf due to how she came by her powers, but she is still a Void Elf nonetheless and defines herself as a Void Elf. If another elf wishes to be a Void Elf of her type, they are free to hunt down a Naaru in it's void state and to devour it's heart in a similar ritual. Given the rarity of such creatures however, those who wish to acquire void powers will probably go through the ritual that transformed the first Void Elves instead as it seems to be much easier to replicate, given it is just blasting an individual with void energies until a certain threshold has been crossed.

A Blood Elf shadow priest in Telogtus who has not completed the ritual is not a Void Elf. They are a Blood Elf. Were they Void Elves, they would be classified as Void Elves. Void Elves are a distinct racial variant of High Elves, not an ideology everyone can simply ascribe to.

The Void Elves are defined on the character creation screen as thus [I]'Seeking to harness the corruptive magic of the Void, these outcast elves endured an unexpected transformation[/B]. They are determined to master their newfound powers and resist the whispers eager to lure them into madness.'

That is what a Void Elf is. The transformation and everything that goes with it is the point. It's why Void Elves exist in the first place after all, a variant of a High Elf to give to the Alliance without undermining the identity of the Horde. If what you were saying was true it makes you wonder why Blizzard went to the bother of showing us the transformative event to begin with.

I mean, I have seen some incredible attempts to stretch the truth on this topic. Attempting to argue being a Void Elf has nothing to do with being transformed by the power of the void and is more akin to a country club membership than a physical metamorphosis is a new one though.

Attempting to imply that the blatantly obvious is merely an opinion whereas an esoteric theory that makes no sense whatsoever is actually true, that however is a familiar tactic. I mean, you are clearly wrong on this. I am curious if you will continue to dig in on this point or just quietly let it go and move onto other points.
    Ye, blood elves that are void elves are supposedly blood elves that themselves tried to studied the void magic until they got exiled themselves.

It was always meant for them to join and be void elves. When you have a certain fascination for something, and try to seek out knowledge about it and it's extremely forbidden, and you knowing that would even get you exiled from your city, but you do it anyway, then you won't have any problem in choosing a path for you, such as joining Alleria. You're basically "homeless" anyway. It's not the same as horde blood elves that still live in Silvermoon.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-11-28 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Ye but if they gave blue eyes to blood elves everything would contradict and people want them for alliance. I can't wait for my blood elf to finally look like more unique. I only enjoy about 3-4 hairs on my female. One of them even feels like some dog has just lick their hair out. lol

It's something i want to. Have even sent that suggestion to blizzard everyday for over a month. Maybe they listened to it. LOL i mean, every single day i typed the same suggestion, in hopes to be heard.

Returning to the blue eye subject tho, don't you see that everyone would be triggered and annoyed seeing belves with blue eyes? Because the blue eyes are suppose to not be part of blood elves story. But tbh, i couldn't stand to see a totally similar elf running around. We are not just talking about skins, and all anymore, it's just eyes.

And tbh,i think it wouldn't be that bad adding the blue eyes on existent blood elves, because, they are high elves, let's see it from the perspective of "bring the race, not the mutations". I even said they should be called High Elves again. Come back to Silvermoon. I would love that but ye. I guess many people would be annoyed with me and that idea.
    No, I agree that the green and now yellow eyes are the eyes that are kinda unique to the Blood Elves because of the lore. Though if they won't ever go with High Elves for Alliance, then putting blue eyes on the Blood Elves is okay imo. I totally understand that people disagree with them getting blue eyes, because it is more of a High Elf trait than for the Blood Elves. Because we can differentiate the elves, High Elves on the Alliance are different than Blood Elves. Void Elves are also different, even though they all are technically High Elves.

A Silvermoon for all the High Elves is a dream. I would like that, but it won't happen because of gameplay restriction. So to differentiate the playable races are also important somewhat. But we'll see what they do with the 40 customization options they said they will add for Blood Elves. I am excited, and hope they do the same for all the other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    No, I agree that the green and now yellow eyes are the eyes that are kinda unique to the Blood Elves because of the lore. Though if they won't ever go with High Elves for Alliance, then putting blue eyes on the Blood Elves is okay imo. I totally understand that people disagree with them getting blue eyes, because it is more of a High Elf trait than for the Blood Elves. Because we can differentiate the elves, High Elves on the Alliance are different than Blood Elves. Void Elves are also different, even though they all are technically High Elves.

A Silvermoon for all the High Elves is a dream. I would like that, but it won't happen because of gameplay restriction. So to differentiate the playable races are also important somewhat. But we'll see what they do with the 40 customization options they said they will add for Blood Elves. I am excited, and hope they do the same for all the other races.
    I think this thread gets complex the more i talk about it. So ye totally would prefer just mixing high elves and blood elves again on Silvermoon. And the Silver Covenant ones, could just stay where they are. They have too much going on there, to just join Horde again and Silvermoon as their city, they don't belong there anymore.

'but it won't happen because of gameplay restriction', kind of, if there was a way to make them blood elves, and joining a opposite faction, then there's a way for them to come back to it, or even mixing on the opposite faction.

All old races deserve new customizations. The game is here for so long, i think it's about time. Blood elves is what i have the most. I always even think "why do i keep making blood elves?", well i'm a woman. Basically i only enjoy male chars of all races but i feel weird playing them, and only females i can enjoy atm is nightborne and blood elf as female.

And my god, how i'm so sick of seeing all my chars with same hairs. lol

Option 2 is foreclosed. It isn't happening.

Option 1 is possible (if not probable) but it will not give you high elves. It will give you pink Void Elves. That is still a Void Elf, not a High Elf.
    Option 2 is still possible but will take longer. It could happen in an upcoming extension.

Option 1, more topical, it will still give satisfaction to the fans of high elves if this happens. A bit like fans of wild hammer dwarves since the announcement of the Blizzcon.

I would be very happy if option 1 is chosen rather than option 2 even if I would have preferred the second one.

High Elves won't ever return to Silvermoon. If they did, they'd ceased to have the right to call themselves High Elves and would have to take the name of Blood Elves. While the difference between the two isn't genetic (yet), there is far greater and deeper differences between the High Elves, who clung to this identity for 15+ years and took a decidedly diverging path compared to their sin'doreï cousins than between a Blood Elf and a Void Elf, the later being merely a corrupted version of the former, with the exact same mentality, beliefs and vision of how to tackle dangerous and unstable sources of powers.

But when you see people like Obelisk painting them as some magnanimous way for the Alliance to have the Thalassian model that should come with playable High Elves but none of the substance, it's pretty clear that the anti-HE crowd only care about the skin of the HE/BE/VE and not the lore and the now deep-rooted differences existing between the former two, when the latter two are basically identical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    Option 2 is still possible but will take longer. It could happen in an upcoming extension.

Option 1, more topical, it will still give satisfaction to the fans of high elves if this happens. A bit like fans of wild hammer dwarves since the announcement of the Blizzcon.

I would be very happy if option 1 is chosen rather than option 2 even if I would have preferred the second one.
    Option 2 is almost certainly not happening. Saying it's possible is like saying they could convert the entire game into a first person shooter. In other words, it's possible in the sense that hypothetically it could happen. But they have ruled it out publicly twice, they created a variant in it's place and they keep doubling down on the importance of the faction system as a pillar of the game. There would have to be a 180 degree sea change in thinking for them to do it.

As for Option 1, are Wildhammer Dwarves identical to an existing Horde race? No? Then they aren't an appropriate point of comparison. Void Elves were differentiated from Blood Elves for a reason and SHOULD they get more normal skin tones, that is still not a high elf. That is a pink Void Elf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    High Elves won't ever return to Silvermoon. If they did, they'd ceased to have the right to call themselves High Elves and would have to take the name of Blood Elves. While the difference between the two isn't genetic (yet), there is far greater and deeper differences between the High Elves, who clung to this identity for 15+ years and took a decidedly diverging path compared to their sin'doreï cousins than between a Blood Elf and a Void Elf, the later being merely a corrupted version of the former, with the exact same mentality, beliefs and vision of how to tackle dangerous and unstable sources of powers.

But when you see people like Obelisk painting them as some magnanimous way for the Alliance to have the Thalassian model that should come with playable High Elves but none of the substance, it's pretty clear that the anti-HE crowd only care about the skin of the HE/BE/VE and not the lore and the now deep-rooted differences existing between the former two, when the latter two are basically identical.
    The difference cannot be genetic given they are the same race. Although it is heavily implied that they are having mostly Half Elf kids.

And they are not clinging to their identity. They are losing their identity. As the devs said, there isn't a real sense of what a High Elf is anymore and all anyone can think of on this forum is their alignment to the Alliance. Instead, they are assimilating into Human culture (and proactively doing so given the Half Elf results). True High Elven culture is Blood Elven culture, the culture of the city of Silvermoon and the Kingdom of Quel'thalas.

Stating there is a greater difference between the High Elf exiles and Blood/Void Elves than between the Void Elves and everyone else is just wrong. Blood Elves ARE High Elves, so while Void Elves ARE a void corrupted version of the Blood Elf, they are also a void corrupted version of the High Elf.

And yes, the Alliance getting Void Elves was magnanimous. You now have your very own High Elf variant to play with. I suspect it was either going to be that or no thalassian elf at all.

10+ Year Old Account

So basically you admit there are different kinds of void elves. So being a void elf isn't based on physical appearance only.
    It's a whole process which goes beyond that.

The Void Elves are defined on the character creation screen as thus 'Seeking to harness the corruptive magic of the Void, these outcast elves endured an unexpected transformation. They are determined to master their newfound powers and resist the whispers eager to lure them into madness.'
    This is out of subject because of course it's written these void elves endured an expected transformation given they're the ones we're playing.
    Just like when you create a human char, they're defined as Stormwind citizens only.
    But humanity isn't tied to Stormwind only. Kul'Tirans are human beings too, despite not sharing the same physical appearance with their Stormwind cousins.

Claiming the "blatantly obvious" is still an opinion, and not an objective fact. But keep on trying the way you do since years.

- - - Updated - - -

I just told you what the difference is. Alleria is as much a ranger using the void as Sylvanas is a ranger using death magic. They are biologically infused with these forces, while blood elf shadow priests are not.

And yes, I already told you that you can join the "Void Elf faction" (let's call it Argussian Reach for lack of literally any other name), that still doesn't make you a void elf. Just like that one night elf druid who joined the Stormpikes didn't suddenly race-change into a dwarf.
    Excepted Void elf isn't a race. That's like saying High elves are a different race than blood elves. Nonsense.

And last time I checked, Sylvanas despite using death forces is still a forsaken.

A forsaken ranger and a human forsaken are part of the same race despite looking totally different. This is absolutely the same deal for the void elves. The void elves built a new order, not a new race.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2019-11-28 at 03:33 PM.

So basically you admit there are different kinds of void elves. So being a void elf isn't based on physical appearance only.

This is out of subject because of course it's written these void elves endured an expected transformation given they're the ones we're playing.
    Just like when you create a human char, they're defined as Stormwind citizens only.
    But humanity isn't tied to Stormwind only. Kul'Tirans are human beings too, despite not sharing the same physical appearance with their Stormwind cousins.

Claiming the "blatantly obvious" is still an opinion, and not an objective fact. But keep on trying the way you do since years.

- - - Updated - - -

Excepted Void elf isn't a race. That's like saying High elf are a different race than blood elves. Nonsense.

And last time I checked, Sylvanas despite using death forces is still a forsaken.

A forsaken ranger and a human forsaken are part of the same race despite looking totally different. This is absolutely the same deal for the void elves. The void elves built a new order, not a new race.
    Proof that it's nonsense? As was already proved by Obelisk Kai, void elves are biologically infused with the Void, as it is within them, unlike any other race.

Following your logic, Sylvanas is not a forsaken, she is just a high elf using deaht magic.

The void elves built a new order and they themselves are a new race. Saying that void elves are still blood elves is like saying that the San'layn, Wretched, or Felblood are also still blood elves, which is obviously false.

10+ Year Old Account

No, I said there are two methods of making a Void Elf, eating the heart of a dark naaru or being blasted by void energy. The critical similarity is the infusion of an elf with void energy that creates a connection to the void alongside void powers and the price of a connection to the whispers of the void. Void powers include void froms (Alleria's void elf form, Void Elf entropic embrace) and the ability to open short range void portals which all Void Elves have.

All humans you choose when picking the human core race are citizens of Stormwind, however they may have begun elsewhere and thus the lore accommodates that.
    Kul'Tiran Humans are limited by their origins however. You cannot play a Kul'Tiran human as someone who lived in Stormwind all his life, as it is made quite clear you are from Kul'Tiras.

It is an objective fact. Your theory is incorrect and somewhat nonsensical to boot. The entire point of Void Elves is that they transformed by the void.

As Alleria says in the Void Elf intro 'The Void has shaped us... changed us.'

Why don't you try arguing that you can play a Lightforged Draenei that hasn't been lightforged? There are ordinary Draenei hanging around on the vindicaar clearly awaiting their turn to become Lightforged, maybe we can let them know that just showing an interest and being in the proximity of actual Lightforged Draenei is all that matters?