The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Here is hoping he doesn't shatter them again by accusing a Muslim American Soldier of being Taliban or something before he comes home.
    My cynical hot take is he'll make some speech about the War Criminals he pardoned being heroes or something with varying overtones suggesting he'll have their back if they decide to commit a few war crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    My cynical hot take is he'll make some speech about the War Criminals he pardoned being heroes or something with varying overtones suggesting he'll have their back if they decide to commit a few war crimes.
    Makes sense, he already encouraged police brutality.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Well he actually already left, I misread the article. So while I haven't looked at all the comments he made (Which I assume are usual Trump fare), nothing particularly scandalous seems to have occurred.

If I hadn't just overeaten and been tired I would have realized of course he already left, typically the news is not going to air a story like this while the President is still on the ground, unless the President is super excited about the prospect of seeing what incoming rocket fire feels like.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well he actually already left, I misread the article. So while I haven't looked at all the comments he made (Which I assume are usual Trump fare), nothing particularly scandalous seems to have occurred.

If I hadn't just overeaten and been tired I would have realized of course he already left, typically the news is not going to air a story like this while the President is still on the ground, unless the President is super excited about the prospect of seeing what incoming rocket fire feels like.
    I'll also present the 'food coma' defense in saying you have a good point and I didn't really think about that, lol. Yeah broadcasting where the President is *while* he's over there would be stupid as fuck even for this circus of stupid as fuck choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/...he-bank-death/

isn't it funny, if this happened to a banker attached to Hillary there would be 10000 conspiracy reports already posted on the internet and fox news about how she had him killed

A former Deutsche Bank executive who reportedly signed off on some of the institution’s unorthodox loans to Donald Trump killed himself in his Malibu home on November 19.
    Hillary killed that man too to frame Trump and protect Ukraine! Clearly the warhawk still flies! /s

Fox doesn't want to keep stepping out of line, before they know it they'll all be replaced.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

isn't it funny, if this happened to a banker attached to Hillary there would be 10000 conspiracy reports already posted on the internet and fox news about how she had him killed

A former Deutsche Bank executive who reportedly signed off on some of the institution’s unorthodox loans to Donald Trump killed himself in his Malibu home on November 19.
    Isnt Deutche Bank one of those that have been accused of largescale money laundering?

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ndering-scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Isnt Deutche Bank one of those that have been accused of largescale money laundering?

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ndering-scheme
    Yep, and they "Loaned" Trump about 2 BILLION dollars even after he was caught by their own records committing bank fraud lying about his net work claiming he was worth 3 billion even when his own records showed his worth to only be about 770 million.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

He did something right, wow, this is newsworthy. Not being sarcastic, just sad at how low the bar is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    One of the best replies was: 'Rockey fought the Russians, you didn't'.
    The only thing Trump has every fought with is the wrapper on a pack of Pop Tarts.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account

You mean Hilldog has him killed liked that DNC guy, so he couldn't help Donald anymore? Lock her up!

/s obviously...

I made my in-laws get up and leave my house yesterday during dinner by exposing their hypocrisy. They started boasting about Trump, even though no one was talking politics after they had a no talking about Obama rule at their house. So I just asked them, if Obama reached out to a foreign nation to seek dirt on Mitt Romney prior to the 2012 election the same way Trump did would you be defending Obama's rights as President to do that like you are with Trump? They stumbled to get out but that's different. I asked how is that different? All I got was a flustered We don't have to sit here and take this line and they got up and left.

My staunch conservative friend has had enough of Trumps BS and the blatant hypocrisy regarding the GOP and their stance on crimes lately that he just left the GOP. Not sure he's changing sides, but he definitely will not vote for the current party as they stand today. This is a guy who was prominently screaming about Obama bowing too deep when he went to Japan and how it showed weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    I made my in-laws get up and leave my house yesterday during dinner by exposing their hypocrisy. They started boasting about Trump, even though no one was talking politics after they had a no talking about Obama rule at their house. So I just asked them, if Obama reached out to a foreign nation to seek dirt on Mitt Romney prior to the 2012 election the same way Trump did would you be defending Obama's rights as President to do that like you are with Trump? They stumbled to get out but that's different. I asked how is that different? All I got was a flustered We don't have to sit here and take this line and they got up and left.

My staunch conservative friend has had enough of Trumps BS and the blatant hypocrisy regarding the GOP and their stance on crimes lately that he just left the GOP. Not sure he's changing sides, but he definitely will not vote for the current party as they stand today. This is a guy who was prominently screaming about Obama bowing too deep when he went to Japan and how it showed weakness.
    I guess they did not expect you to fight back when they followed the Trump directive to intentionally bring up politics for the explicit purpose of upsetting liberals during Thanksgiving dinner. The fact that they followed an order to intentionally ruin Thanksgiving dinner is pretty disgusting, and reflects VERY badly on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    I guess they did not expect you to fight back when they followed the Trump directive to intentionally bring up politics for the explicit purpose of upsetting liberals during Thanksgiving dinner. The fact that they followed an order to intentionally ruin Thanksgiving dinner is pretty disgusting, and reflects VERY badly on them.
    The fact that they were never trumpers until the day he became the nominee then turned into full fledged MAGAcites reflected badly on them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post

That must have been [at least] difficult, but well done. The remaining Trump supporters are so out of touch with reality, that verbal slaps-in-the-face are all we have left to try and bring them back.

Good to hear about your friend. We need more intellectually honest people like him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Meant as an actual defense of Trump....

Fox News host Tucker Carlson admits media is right about Trump’s lying: ‘He’s a full-blown BS artist’

Is this basically an attempt to normalise the rampant bullshit that comes from the President and make it ok?
    That's only new in the sense that Tucker caught on to it. The liberal tears are worth everything shit was coursing the internet since at least his inauguration.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That's only new in the sense that Tucker caught on to it. The liberal tears are worth everything shit was coursing the internet since at least his inauguration.
    Thing is that Douchebag McBowtie then went on to defend Trump after all that.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Thing is that Douchebag McBowtie then went on to defend Trump after all that.
    Well, of course, judging by his resting hu?-face he probably didn't understand shit and just defended the (R).
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    We live in the most stupid version of reality.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    We live in the most stupid version of reality.
    It's really indicative of the administration, really.

Trump seems entirely unable to admit when he's wrong or lying about -anything-, and will double down his double-downs into absurdity. At the same time, the people running the show think so fucking little of the rest of us that they think they can throw out egregiously stupid shit like this and expect us to just buy it.

I genuinely thought this was some goof Trump put out as some Forum-Tier Trolling, or about how he sees himself in the face of the avalanche of scandals barreling down on him, and was ready to just brush it off as such because of it.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2019-11-29 at 09:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're just trolling. Probably to get respectable news outlets to respond with outrage to something minor to detract from the real shit this administration is doing. And while the outlets respond to this retardedness Trump and his minions cackle like they have any high ground.