Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    No. BfA was the first expansion that made me quit entirely.

I don't like classic either.

Hopeful for Shadowlands, but remaining skeptical until I see beta.
    Funny, so far Legion and BfA have kept me playing longer than any other expansion where I used to take breaks for one or even two raid tiers.

I mean everyone has different reasons for playing and all that but really the biggest criticism of BfA - the AP grind and need to regrind to get your traits again - haven't been an issue for about 6 months now.

Some classes aren't in great places but others are in good spots of accessibility versus min/Max and frankly that's the case with every expansion so I don't worry about that ever.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hans07 View Post
    Everyone else thought bfa was doing OK and was an OK game before classic came out?

I mean classic made me appreciate wow that much more, and i didn't really think i would play classic at all.
    now i can see all the game design decisions which was wrong with bfa.

Anyone feeling the same way?
    I gave it some hope until I finished the Nazmir campaign and saw that the cinematic bug i reported both in game and on the forums (along with lots of others) made it to the live version. 8.2 and 8.3 have restored my faith a little bit though

I don't think most people thought BFA was okay and I have yet to talk to any mythic raiders who think the game is good.
    Hi Sephurik

I still hop on and play BfA once in a while, which is more than I can say for Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Makes me giggle when the ClassiCucks don't realise they are funding the real game...
    We're just playing a game we like, homie. If that means you get some really cool corrupted items, it's a win/win no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone else thought bfa was doing OK and was an OK game before classic came out?

I mean classic made me appreciate wow that much more, and i didn't really think i would play classic at all.

Bless you child for frantically throwing your money at Blizzard to fund the future development of a game that you clearly hate.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're literally replying to a guy who says/thinks that.
    In what over context would this statement be made? You're literally making a fool of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    /endfuckingthread
    If only that worked. Apply for a mod job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I don't think most people thought BFA was okay and I have yet to talk to any mythic raiders who think the game is good.
    That's a pretty ridiculous line in the sand. Mythic raiders. That is the group least affected by bfa. If anything BFA has been great for true mythic raiders.

Less grind
    Less procs for lower content to TF
    No legendary grind
    Quick catch ups

Any mythic raiders complaining about systems is a true retard. Classes themself are another story...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

BFA really was not good, but i would take it over classic any fucking day.

10+ Year Old Account

While BfA is not a good expansion, it's still much much better than Classic.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BFA is OK. It's not amazing, it's not bad. It's just average. Which is what makes playing other games instead of it easy without actually hating it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    That's odd, since pretty much my entire friends group of Mythic raiders that still Raid enjoy the Raids of BFA if not anything else.

Like everyone else said, no on ever thought that. Many people brought up all the issues that continued into release without a response.

I thought bfa was just ok, then I tried classic, remembered its way sloooooooow paced gameplay with 1-2 buttons rotations, and now I think that bfa is much cooler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    You haven’t met @Queenhamster
    Bfà is passible. It's not good. It's not horrible. It's meh. 8.3 while lacking a new zone or dungeon is looking good however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Nope After a stent in classic I was quickly reminded of the monstrous amount of grind that classic is. Yes I'm still slowly leveling a pleeb up but it will probably be a year before he hits 60.

Speak for yourself, I personally have enjoyed it fairly well so far. for the record I like it more then legion, and about the same as BC.
    I've enjoyed it for the most part as well, particularly the Mechagon zone/dungeon and the art/music etc. Stories that feel incomplete, awful RNG and personal loot (which I've come to hate quite intensely) knock it down a few pegs for me, though.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2019-11-30 at 08:00 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

BFA? Classic? You haven't even seen the truth yet. Shadowbringers is where it's at... At least story and boss design wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I gave it some hope until I finished the Nazmir campaign and saw that the cinematic bug i reported both in game and on the forums (along with lots of others) made it to the live version. 8.2 and 8.3 have restored my faith a little bit though
    It isn't always easy to reproduce a bug like that sadly. I've had glitchy stuff happen on one toon, not happen on the next, then happen again on the third, then nothing for the next dozen alts, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Like everyone else said, no on ever thought that. Many people brought up all the issues that continued into release without a response.
    I never fail to be impressed by our omnipotent MMO forumgoers who apparently know what everyone thinks and likes!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    BfA is... mediocre. It's a new bar for mediocre, no doubt, but still mediocre and was clearly unfinished upon release in hindsight. The class design is just abyssmal and it's preventing me from enjoying the game right now. There are classes playing better than mine, sure, but I won't reroll. I'll rather not play and vote with my wallet as long as my main remains lacking. That's before touching the RNG designs and Essences and bluurgh...

I can appreciate that others are playing and having fun though, because I ain't a sadsack. I simply don't play when I don't enjoy myself.

That being said, I'd still play BfA over Classic. Any day. Ya'll have your own forum where you can cirkle-jerk, gotta get those 90% of trash-talking in once the 10% gameplay is done for the reset.

- - - Updated - - -

Fail.

10chars
    What class do you play, Hamster?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I absolutely despised the game until 8.2.

8.2 is where I learnt to let go of the abysmal story and any sense of faction pride to just focus on gameplay. Revived my Void Elf Warrior and started gearing them up and doing content alongside my main. Since then I’ve been doing Rated PvP, Raiding, Mythic+, leveling my 32 alts to 120 and farming mounts. I’ve been enjoying myself. Actually managed to get to Rival in 2’s, which surprised me. I’m usually shit at PvP. Going to be doing +15’s with a friend in 8.3.

I suppose a big part of what helped me enjoy the game was me joining the story forum discord, it basically gave me the old-school guild feeling I’ve been missing and gave me people to play and talk about the game with. I also started making friends outside of it too.

If you can ignore the story BfA is pretty okay. If Blizzard had hired people with actual talent to do the writing and the story had played out differently then this would be one of my favourite expansions thus far. But I’m too nonsensically attached to this universe to completely let go of how angry I am at this shit.

As for Classic, I couldn’t make it past level 20. It’s just so utterly boring. Even AoE cleaving a dangerous amount of quest mobs doesn’t provide the rush it does in retail

3+ Year Old Account

I was feeling a bit down by bfa even tho i was still playing it from launch. When Classic came out i played it for 8-9days nonstop and it made me realise how better bfa is.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Classic showed me that BfA wasn't so bad after all. There is almost no content in Classic and the content it has is LFR levels of easy. The classes are all way too brain dead to play.

The only thing good about classic is the reward structure and the itemization.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is so mindless. System-wise BfA 8.0/1, 8.2 and 8.3 are almost 3 different WoW expacs, with different pros and cons (obviously 8.0 systems were really bad, since they experiment so much).

I don't see any drop in quality with content from Legion, especially raids, I don't think there is "bad raid" in BfA.

Classes or rather specs are not monolith, some are good, some bad, some mediocre. It will be the same in Shadowlands.

And of course don't forget that they haven't abandon game like WoD, it get solid patch support comparable only to MoP and Legion.

But all I hear on this thread is usual CURRENT EXPAC BAD WOD DEAD, of course without single argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Classic showed me that BfA wasn't so bad after all. There is almost no content in Classic and the content it has is LFR levels of easy. The classes are all way too brain dead to play.

The only thing good about classic is the reward structure and the itemization.
    Yep, Classic feels like sketch of a great game... which it really was. Imo first "complete" WoW was Burning Crusade. Best part is people that thinks their Molten Core run is some elite content, unreachable by BFA LFR pleb ;D
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-11-30 at 08:25 AM.