Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Why? Avengers game will come out on PC, Star Wars games are on PC, even Disney Afternoon Collection (NES games with classic characters like Chip and Dale or Darkwing Duck) is on PC. What makes KH so special?
    KH has a lot of the original Disney IP and they likely can't be asked nore want to deal with mods showing nude characters.

(I am just snowballing here, So take it with a grain of salt).

Disney is protective of their IP's even more so their original ones.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

After playing KH3, it helped me realize how little I care for Disney worlds.

I REALLY want a KH game that doesn't involve any Disney worlds. Many have already suggested visiting different Square Enix IPs (Final Fantasy comes to mind).

I mean, maybe it's dumb, but that Verum Rex "ad" (and secret episode) along with The Night Sky Prince's recent video got me thinking about all of it.

FF characters were the reason I even bought and played kh1+2...
    I'm still upset about kh3...
    how is it possible sp many studios fck up this year?
    kh3, pokemon, wc3.... just to name a few pretty sure the list goes on

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.khinsider.com/news/Rumou...s-Teases-16168

Black code seems cool but im worried they wont tweak the combat system to facilitate it. But im glad theyre taking their time making this because i figured it would be out by august

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Why? Avengers game will come out on PC, Star Wars games are on PC, even Disney Afternoon Collection (NES games with classic characters like Chip and Dale or Darkwing Duck) is on PC. What makes KH so special?
    The big difference is you listed a bunch of games owned by publishers disney simply licensed to.

Disney literally owns Kingdom Hearts, they own the games, they say where it go's. Not Square Enix. Square Enix in fact only develops and distributes KH, all of the marketing and merchandise is handled by Disney.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    After playing KH3, it helped me realize how little I care for Disney worlds.

I REALLY want a KH game that doesn't involve any Disney worlds. Many have already suggested visiting different Square Enix IPs (Final Fantasy comes to mind).

I mean, maybe it's dumb, but that Verum Rex "ad" (and secret episode) along with The Night Sky Prince's recent video got me thinking about all of it.
    lol, literally impossible because of what I just said above. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney owned IP and Game. Which is also likely the reason FF characters are gone in the first place to make more room for Disney ads.

Disney literally has no interest in KH outside of using it to advertise their shit. If that couldn't be more obvious after that sham of a Frozen world idk what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The big difference is you listed a bunch of games owned by publishers disney simply licensed to.

Disney literally owns Kingdom Hearts, they own the games, they say where it go's. Not Square Enix. Square Enix in fact only develops and distributes KH, all of the marketing and merchandise is handled by Disney.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, literally impossible because of what I just said above. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney owned IP and Game. Which is also likely the reason FF characters are gone in the first place to make more room for Disney ads.

Disney literally has no interest in KH outside of using it to advertise their shit. If that couldn't be more obvious after that sham of a Frozen world idk what to tell you.
    Well, Disney is literally the point of the games, the final fantasy influence has always been more from the gameplay rather than the cameos. To remove the Disney stuff is to remove the thing that makes Kingdom Hearts what it is.

That Frozen world was so bad. So bad, that it's literally Sora inserted in to Frozen. The sad thing is, as a video posted a few pages back I believe indicated that they were originally gonna make an original story for Frozen but had to change it because Disney had a hard on for making it a recreation of the movie. I do not know whether it is due to Disney not wanting KHIII to interfere with Frozen II or just being a snob when it came to that particular IP.

It's literally the worst world in the game. But it had the potential to be so much better. Tangled (Kingdom of Corona) is also bad for the same exact reason, but less so.

The only good world that recreates the story from the movie it's set in is Pirates. Mainly because even though it is based on At World's End, Sora actually has little to do with the actual plot unfolding around Jack Sparrow and crew until literally the end fight.

Instead of telling me anything, how about you just not respond to my posts if all you have to say is some passive aggressive remark?

My post was pure wishful thinking and not at all my expectations. I do expect something in the near future involving Verum Rex, though. Nomura can't let go of FF Versus XIII. Definitely interested to see what transpires in that world.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Instead of telling me anything, how about you just not respond to my posts if all you have to say is some passive aggressive remark?

My post was pure wishful thinking and not at all my expectations. I do expect something in the near future involving Verum Rex, though. Nomura can't let go of FF Versus XIII. Definitely interested to see what transpires in that world.
    Wishful thinking? So you wishfully think about Disney removing their own IPs from a game they own? Ok. Not my fault reality makes you angry. Telling you a fact isn't being passive aggressive, welcome to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    The only good world that recreates the story from the movie it's set in is Pirates.
    The only good part about the pirates world was being able to sail.

The story was completely gutted/censored.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-11-30 at 10:15 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I love how after the cliffhanger ending this is what they're interested in putting out first lol

Re:mind, which doesn't even touch on the ending, won't be out until late next year at the earliest, to say nothing about when we'd get DLC to actually explain the horrendous ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    I love how after the cliffhanger ending this is what they're interested in putting out first lol

Re:mind, which doesn't even touch on the ending, won't be out until late next year at the earliest, to say nothing about when we'd get DLC to actually explain the horrendous ending.
    The ending wasn't really a cliff hanger. It's perfectly understandable, it's just a meh bread crumb to keep the series going after the main arc was tied up. You likely aren't gonna get DLC about it.

The ending wasn't really a cliff hanger. It's perfectly understandable, it's just a meh bread crumb to keep the series going after the main arc was tied up. You likely aren't gonna get DLC about it.
    Likely will be KH4 in 2022, Really wouldn't be surprised if we get a new KH every 3-4 years.

I thought they did a great job recreating the various Disney movies, far better than they had ever been able to do in the past. The only real problem with them is that they cut out key scenes so, unless you've seen the original movie, you won't really understand why the plot unfolds the way that it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Re:mind is scheduled for 2019 unless it got pushed back...
    Well, there is only one month left in the year, and supposedly a new trailer comes out in December, so it may have been in fact delayed.

They killed off the fucking main character and stuck him in an unknown world in the last 10 seconds of the final cutscene of the main story.

No but yeah that's not a cliffhanger. lul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Re:mind is scheduled for 2019 unless it got pushed back...
    I mean they have a month and they're still releasing a new trailer in December so who knows.

I don't have a lot of faith it's coming out this year since we've heard nothing about that.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-12-01 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Well, there is only one month left in the year, and supposedly a new trailer comes out in December, so it may have been in fact delayed.
    "Winter 2019" means it could launch as late as March technically. This might sound weird but in Japan especially Winter and year apply to the whole winter, not just the few days of it that are in December.

- - - Updated - - -

They killed off the fucking main character and stuck him in an unknown world in the last 10 seconds of the final cutscene of the main story.

It feels like your posts in this thread are just purposefully the opposite of the common sense of everyone else.
    It wasn't a cliffhanger though, and it's perfect understandable what happened they just didn't state the juicy details of it and obviously so because it's to setup future games.

You seem to be mistaking a cliff hanger for a bread crumb. The literally ended the main story arc and gave the bread crumbs to the next one. There wasn't a cliff hanger, this isn't rocket science.

A cliff hanger is literally leaving you in suspense of the main plot IE not finishing the story. KH3 finished the story. This ain't rocket science guy.

It feels like your posts in this thread are just purposefully the opposite of the common sense of everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they have a month and they're still releasing a new trailer in December so who knows.

I don't have a lot of faith it's coming out this year since we've heard nothing about that.
    Hes saying imo that the "cliffhanger" of kh3 has nothing to do with kh3 itself. its for setting up kh4 and future entries in the series which is why the secret movie has shibuya in it.

expecting them to do anything with that in the dlc other than perhaps add even more mystery or intrigue to it is kind of like expecting falcon and winter soldier to explain how everyone reacts to knowing who spider-man is. thats something clearly meant for the next entry not something theyre going to really focus on expanding on in supplemental content.

the dlc will add to the story of kh3 it wont touch on content meant for the sequel other than to also further hype for it, the dlc for this game is essentially the final mix content they added in other games without forcing us to pay another 60 dollars like they used to.

kh1 fm enhanced kh1 with the only hints at the future being a boss fight with xemnas who at the time we had no information on and some more riddles
    kh2 fm essentially did the same thing with lingering will

the re:mind dlc is basically going to be kh3 final mix
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The literally ended the main story arc and gave the bread crumbs to the next one.
    I mean I'm not though, you're deciding to add a whole bunch of extra things onto the definition of a cliffhanger to change the definition in this specific case roflmao.

I had forgotten how funny you were in this thread. Not interested in continuing with your pretzel logic nonsense.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-12-01 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the re:mind dlc is basically going to be kh3 final mix
    Isn't there set to be another story driven DLC after RE:Mind though? I kinda forgot what the DLC roadmap was.