Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Oh had not heard of that, looking forward to it... do they have wimmens?
    They should. One of the bosses in ToT was a pair of female mogu

My wish:

Saberon for the Alliance Worgen AR, and skeletons for the Horde Forsaken AR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Vrykul (A)

Ogre (H)

Skettis (N)

tldr : no

Quote Originally Posted by Love Machine View Post
    Possibly.

High Elves for Alliance.
    Never. Fucking. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    8.3.5 will almost certainly have another - probably fairly unique modelwise - set of allied races to keep people playing and paying.
    And I deeply hope the Horde doesn't get gilgoblins. They're boring, they're not unique, and we just got the "goblin model" used for Vulpera.
    I know you’re not shitting on my girl Niri. The Kelfin are great.

Possibly. I would love to see Saberon and High Elves.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    They already established any High Elf customization will be part of the Blood Elf customization revamp. Even when they give you what they want its never enough SMH
    None of what you wrote has anything to do with what I wrote, but since you mentioned that... care to show me the source of that quote, please? When have Blizzard ever said "any high elf customization will go to the blood elves"?

Also: "even when they give you what they want". I can assure you: no high elf supporter ever asked for "void-ified blood elves".

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The Dark Irons were already part of the Alliance since the Cataclysm expansion, when the Council of Three Hammers was founded.
    We also had Dark Irons in the Alliance in MoP.
    They were also featured in the Alliance during WoD.
    Moira and her colleagues were trusted members of the clan and worked closely with The Alliance during Cataclysm. The clan, as a whole, was most certainly not compliant. It was not until Mists of Pandaria that the clan started to build itself back up. Then it wasn’t until Warlords of Draenor that the majority of the clan was built back up and siding with Moira on the Alliance.

Initially, when Dark Iron Dwarves were given back a section of Ironforge in Cataclysm, it was NOT on good terms yet. The Wildhammer and Bronzebeard clan simply determined that part of the city belonged to them. The Council of Three Hammers was also founded a LONG time ago when all 3 clans were still at peace. We’re talking Warcraft 1 era, long before WoW. The clan fell became hostile back then and start becoming less hostile until Cataclysm. Then the council reformed. Remember, Moira was an enemy at the beginning of Cataclysm. She tried to march into Ironforge and seize it. They didn’t go from worst enemies to best friends overnight. It took a few expansions after that.

I still hope for sethrak (A) and k'thir (H). I can dream, eh?

This is a thread about possible next Allied Races, so shut up.
    Lead Game Designer has said it's not happening, you have a thread for the theory crafting and wishful thinking, stop leaking it into every other thread.

On Topic:
    I kind of doubt that the Gilgoblin and Ankoan will make it in as Allied Races, I don't know about the Ankoan but the Unshakled are pretty adamant about how much they dislike being out of the water, they dont seem like the type of race to want to join a faction group and run around not in the water.
    I think the next ARs will be apart of SL, I could see it being a neutral version of the Ethereals which are apart of the SL, but not "dead". Plus that would fit nicely with the Panda being center bottom on the race size.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Lead Game Designer has said it's not happening
    Nope. Not true.

That doesn't really answer my question.

Why would that be a reason not to add them as an Allied Race?

How would "no female option for Ankoan" be a retcon?
    When they're "all dead" according to the leader, they'd have to retcon the in game lore to make them alive. Derp derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is not about the Blood/High Elf controversy, which has its own megathread to discuss it. Please refer to that thread to continue this disagreement and return to discussing the other Allied Races here.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Wouldnt mind the fish race from nazjatar for alliance..

Yeah absolutely there will be another set of AR. I just don't know what. Blizz intentionally left the space there, otherwise the banner would be full like the core races

Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    Moira and her colleagues were trusted members of the clan and worked closely with The Alliance during Cataclysm. The clan, as a whole, was most certainly not compliant. It was not until Mists of Pandaria that the clan started to build itself back up. Then it wasn’t until Warlords of Draenor that the majority of the clan was built back up and siding with Moira on the Alliance.

Initially, when Dark Iron Dwarves were given back a section of Ironforge in Cataclysm, it was NOT on good terms yet. The Wildhammer and Bronzebeard clan simply determined that part of the city belonged to them. The Council of Three Hammers was also founded a LONG time ago when all 3 clans were still at peace. We’re talking Warcraft 1 era, long before WoW. The clan fell became hostile back then and start becoming less hostile until Cataclysm. Then the council reformed. Remember, Moira was an enemy at the beginning of Cataclysm. She tried to march into Ironforge and seize it. They didn’t go from worst enemies to best friends overnight. It took a few expansions after that.
    They were already a part of the Alliance. The only thing they lacked, was a formal induction. Go check the end of the DI recruitment scenario and you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I know you’re not shitting on my girl Niri. The Kelfin are great.
    They’re blue goblins that want to use the power of friendship to thwart the naga.
    I’m not “hating”...per say... just saying I’d prefer better options.
    You do you though.

Worgen and Undead Allied Race next. In 8.3.5. Just give us undead High Elf already.

I know some think all the Allied Races are reputation related but keep in mind the void elves were only loosely tied to the Argussian Reach, the last two of bfa will most likely require the two new 8.3 reps, even if they don't make sense. And i say that because i doubt we'll be getting Mogu no matter how awesome they'd be. (they're all identical and the one woman is the same as the previous raid boss model)

Reasons for new allied races: There is room in the banners.
    Reasons for no new allied races: They said nothing at all at Blizzcon.

I think I know which one wins.