Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Didn't got achievement: Battle for Azeroth Keystonemaster: Season Three M15+

Hello!

I have a big problem. I completed all M15+ Dungeons intime on my alt to get the Rank 4 Essence of Focusing Iris. Sadly, I only have it on Rank 2 currently. But still, I completed every Dungeon on M15+ on this character but I didnt get the achievement for it. For some reason, THE MOTHERLODE!!! is missing when I use this script:

/run for crit=1,10 do local a,_,c = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(13781, crit); print(string.format("[%s]%10s", c and "\124cFF00FF00True\124r" or "\124cFF888888False\124r",a)) end
    It says "THE MOTHERLODE!!!" false. BUT when I go to Raider.io or check the Armory OR press I to check what dungeons I completed, it says, THE MOTHERLODE!!! is completed intime. This makes literaly no sense. I already made a ticket maybe someone had this before. I also have a screenshot but Im not allowed to post screenshots yet.

I also tried to relog and restart WoW after completing the last dungeon, didn't solve it.

Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Link your r.io? Or send it in pm. Sounds strange.
    Hi

I cant send pms because I have to post more then 10 times

just do it again

Seems like I have to do it.. I keep this post updated if that works

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerRr View Post
    I completed all M15+ Dungeons intime on my alt

Any ideas?
    All done in season 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    All done in season 3?
    Yes, I just finished it yesterday. And today was the last dungeon I finished. I completed all m15+ intime and it even says that I finished it when I pressed "I" under "Mythic Keystone". Thats so fcking weird.

Strange enough. Did you have a name/realm change after your first +15?

You'll probably have to open a ticket for a game master to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Strange enough. Did you have a name/realm change after your first +15?

You'll probably have to open a ticket for a game master to look into it.
    No, i didnt name/realm change. I already made a ticket and waiting for a response. Im not sure if this is true but maybe i need Rank 3 Essence of Focusing Iris for this. Since I still have Rank 2? But makes no sense since its only an achievement

Did you do 15 motherlode before you finished all the other dungeons on 10? I didn't have this issue this season, but in some previous one dungeons I did before I did keystone conqueror didn't count for master (thought they fixed it though). Also when you open character page where it shows the weekly chest, does it show motherlode?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Did you do 15 motherlode before you finished all the other dungeons on 10? I didn't have this issue this season, but in some previous one dungeons I did before I did keystone conqueror didn't count for master (thought they fixed it though). Also when you open character page where it shows the weekly chest, does it show motherlode?
    I first finished all dungeons on +10. Then i finished all dungeons on +15. Its even orange when I press "I" and click on Mythic Keystones. All are orange. Even Motherlode. I wish I can post a screenshot to show.

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerRr View Post
    I first finished all dungeons on +10. Then i finished all dungeons on +15. Its even orange when I press "I" and click on Mythic Keystones. All are orange. Even Motherlode. I wish I can post a screenshot to show.
    You can if you put spaces in between so it doesn't auto detect as link.

But no idea why lack of rank 3 essence would affect achievement, you don't get rank 4 granted anyway, you have to buy it for residuum afterwards.

You can if you put spaces in between so it doesn't auto detect as link.

But no idea why lack of rank 3 essence would affect achievement, you don't get rank 4 granted anyway, you have to buy it for residuum afterwards.
    Yeah, thats what im saying.

i.imgur.com/NVK7cIL.png

Here you can see that I clearly completed it intime and it doesnt count on my achievement... which means, I dont got the achievement.. really annoying.. idk. Im waiting for gm answer

Just to save everyone a second here is the pic:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    just do it again
    but that's another 100k he doesn't have
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    If you already have all the other dungs done then you should have enough r.io to squeeze into groups, you don't need a boost any more. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Lmaoooooooo

If you already have all the other dungs done then you should have enough r.io to squeeze into groups, you don't need a boost any more. :P
    Timing a 15 key with +1 dead weight still needs 4 other good players.

The first time I hear about this bug, it might be something for a GM ticket, since server-data / raider.io clearly shows that he got a timed key there.
    -

kinda have to agree if you did time it you will have no issues finding a group that will do it again. If you done it before doing the other 10s to go to the next lv then tough luck. Thats been a bug or a while now. Had it last season did a 15 freehold before finishing the others on 10. While I was not gonna do the others as 15s for the achievement freehold never showed up. Yet I done FH as a 15. Its sadly a bug in the achievement. It sees what you done as for the 10s not towards the 15s for you have not finished the step before.

Also may wanna just you know show your full M+ log not just what you wanna nit pick.

Quote Originally Posted by rizyukaizen View Post
    kinda have to agree if you did time it you will have no issues finding a group that will do it again. If you done it before doing the other 10s to go to the next lv then tough luck. Thats been a bug or a while now. Had it last season did a 15 freehold before finishing the others on 10. While I was not gonna do the others as 15s for the achievement freehold never showed up. Yet I done FH as a 15. Its sadly a bug in the achievement. It sees what you done as for the 10s not towards the 15s for you have not finished the step before.

Also may wanna just you know show your full M+ log not just what you wanna nit pick.
    But I finished all m+ 10s before I did the 15 with my friends so i dont know whats wrong. I just finish it again when I get the key next time.