Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    not sure about horde, but alliance could be wildhammer dwarves? we've already seen the tattoos inc and we know they are next, i cant imagine them being 'extra customisation' of existing dwarves, dark irons are their own race, so wildhammer then?
    Wasn’t wildhammer one of the customizations they named at blizzcon?

I want my alabaster undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I could see Mok'nathal for the Horde (using the Kul'Tiran base) and Broken draenei (using the Tauren base like they currently do) or, personal preference here, furbolgs using the pandaren base on Alliance. The latter wouldn't require too much model work, just slim down the stomach, edit the hands/forearms, and put in new heads.
    Hello Mok'nathal,
    bye orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    The Vulpera were the goblin-based allied race. We don’t need to double balance that.
    I love how people keep acting like Blizzard is making race decisions based upon how similar the skeletons are to other races.

I really can't wait 'til something blatantly contradicts that notion. The uproar should be entertainingly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I love how people keep acting like Blizzard is making race decisions based upon how similar the skeletons are to other races.

I really can't wait 'til something blatantly contradicts that notion. The uproar should be entertainingly stupid.
    I’m not saying they won’t - I was highlighting that the post I replied to was utilizing that logic to call for gilgoblins - which then contradicted the same logic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Something that would be legendary!!!

SOMTHING THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

High elfs (ALLIANCE) - OGRES (HORDE)

This would make 100% of the alliance happy and it would make 100% of the Horde happy.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

This would make 100% of the alliance happy and it would make 100% of the Horde happy.
    HA! Nope..

Please don't speak for me or others. I'm Alliance and High Elves are the last race I want playable. 4 elves are enough for WoW.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Because they aren't there to have a full blown race. Having a thousands of Ankoan show up wouldn't fit the lore when they have no way to reproduce. Not to mention "no females" means no female race option, which would be an entirely new level of retconning
    Cant the ankoan just breed with jinyu females?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I don’t object to ogres, but they wouldn’t make me happy. Ogres suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Some half assed race for the Alliance, probably one that uses the Nelf male rig, like the fish people. And Vrykrul for the Horde. With bonus Valkyr options for the females.
    Even blizzard wouldnt open that powder keg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Uhm, no? I am horde and I despise nothing more than sh*tty fat ogres...if I wanted to play someone obese, I would roll kul'tiran. So: no, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Even blizzard wouldnt open that powder keg
    I'm pretty sure they would.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Same for me when it comes to horde and things like ogres, mok'nathal, ho'zen or whatever. I mean who besides the people in this mmo-champ echochamber will ever want to play as a fat ogre or a ho'zen? How many people do play kul'tirans? And what are the by far most-played races? Humans and elves I would guess. So simple logic says it will be some kind of elven or human race. Undead elves or "normal" looking undead humans come to mind.
    Mogu? I don't see them as customizable as other races...in the end, they are stone statues.
    The only thing I can imagine is something along the lines of worgen, perhaps that drakonid thing people are talking about.
    people only ask for fanfic races, like even tho I really like having real high elves in the alliance playable races, I dont want us to waste another slot for a copy paste while horde gets yet another cool allied race. we had the chance and blizzard messed it up with void elves, and they arent even as bad as people make it look like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

Oh god, pls no
    just add racial passive for them not to get dazed and see how popular they become!

We need to look at existing reputation.
    With that in mind I don't see any realistic combination save Alliance Ankoan and Horde Rajani

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post

Like the Kul’Tirans?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Not really anything extravagant but this image is from the 8.3 PTR in regards to the Allied Race character creation screen:

The open spaces at the bottom scream to me at least 1 more Allied race per faction is coming. I also could not imagine they would not come in Shadowlands as Allied Races were marketed as a Battle for Azeroth feature and Blizzard has already stated the initial/beginning story of Shadowlands doesn't really allow for new Allied Races.

Or I could just be over thinking things and it's just a PTR mishap. /shrug

Now that Vulpera are being added given the almost 2 years debate over them even being wanted/unwanted by the WoW community I feel as all bets are off in terms of what races would "fit" to be added. That being said I can still see either:

-- Jinyu for the Alliance, Hozen for the Horde

-- Ankoan for the Alliance, Kelfin for the Horde

...or a combination nobody has thought of yet.

Thoughts? 2 more races incoming? Or just a coincidence?
    most likely they just put the same banner from original races page to save 2 minutes of work on new one every time they add allied races, so far it doesnt seem they would change it as they were adding them so doesnt seem to be anything meaningful really...

and, although its tiny possibility, i doubt they wouldnt announce those races on blizzcon if there were any planed

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Like the Kul’Tirans?
    Kul'Tirans exist in the form they do because Blizzard said they wanted a big fat skeleton for future races (aka ogres). The whole point of allied races were that they could use existing skeletons and slap em together faster. Just because one out of the 10 we know so far was built specifically to be a giant fat ass and lore was changed to make it work doesn't mean they are going to do that for the rest of them when the whole concept for allied races started from the idea of sub races.

Personally I think we are going to get another lame ass race for Alliance to follow the captain planet parody they are currently going with and Horde will either get a race based on the worgen skele or Ogres with the Kul'Tiran skele.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    most likely they just put the same banner from original races page to save 2 minutes of work on new one every time they add allied races, so far it doesnt seem they would change it as they were adding them so doesnt seem to be anything meaningful really...

and, although its tiny possibility, i doubt they wouldnt announce those races on blizzcon if there were any planed
    They chose to repeatedly change around the Allied race huts even though they knew from the beginning they were going to have more than 4 and yet they chose to not save time and have the spaces prepared before hand cropping the banner seems like even less time needed then that.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-12-01 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They chose to repeatedly change around the Allied race huts even though they knew from the beginning they were going to have more than 4 and yet they chose to not save time and have the spaces prepared before hand cropping the banner seems like even less time needed then that.
    i have no idea what are "allied race huts"

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i have no idea what are "allied race huts"
    The buildings where you see and unlock em.