Poll: full T1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    No, I barely have any tier as paladin, but I barely have any of the other bis either. We got a weird ass loot system of being allowed to win 2 items a week, I've been raiding with my guild for what? 8 weeks? And all the other paladin we've recruited have gotten a couple or three bis and fucked off with them to the top guild of the server or something. We even have a rule that if you get tier, you wait till other ppl at least get tier/or their bis, instead of picking both the tier and bis (because for example, plate paladin gear is still good for pvp), but some fuckers don't respect that and roll on both.

Last night, one of these so called fuckers rolled and won salamander leggings, while he had already won judgement legs, meanwhile I was still with pantaloons from brd. What can I say? Classic fucking sucks, because everyone and their mothers are selfish cunts lol.

My classic character is even 60 yet :/

Rdru here - full t1 (good for pvp), t2 helm/pants, wild growth spaulders, aurastone hammer, finkles. Whee.

5+ Year Old Account
    Im a fury warrior and I have two pieces for when I tank boss adds.

This isn't Vanilla. If you're wearing full tier 1 you suck at your class and show it by doing so. No classes full BIS is all of their tier. Especially warlock, so if you're a warlock saying "DuRR I Do CAUse We OnLY hAvE 1 WaRLOck" you're bad and are being carried

I play a Rogue so I don't want full t1.. I think only classes that actually want to wear 8set are Hunters and tank healing Resto Shamans.

I'm missing t1 shoulders and t2 legs for BIS tho.
    Hi Sephurik

Half way there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    This isn't Vanilla. If you're wearing full tier 1 you suck at your class and show it by doing so. No classes full BIS is all of their tier. Especially warlock, so if you're a warlock saying "DuRR I Do CAUse We OnLY hAvE 1 WaRLOck" you're bad and are being carried
    So nice that you prove you have no clue yourself. Hunter full set of t1 is darn good.

Shaman say hello.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye, full T1 on my mage and rogue since its BiS for both my specs, frost and dagger combat.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Think I have like 5 T1 on my wlock, sadly we have 4 raiding locks which I reckon is more than average. It's a PvP set though, pretty garbage for DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so you should just pass on the drops because they are not BIS? That's... super dumb. Nobody said you'd have to actually WEAR them in raids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im still on the road to 60 lvl sooo no.

I am priest 8, lowest seniority/dkp, in my guild due to leveling ki nd of slow. Priest gear hardly ever drops for us. After 4 mc/ony clears I have zero raid items.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Ye, full T1 on my mage and rogue since its BiS for both my specs, frost and dagger combat.
    It's definitely not for mage. The shoulders are absolutely terrible. The Helm and bindings are the only 2 that are actual BIS. And still only have 1 piece no loot in a month now.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2019-12-04 at 12:58 PM.

No, but to be fair T1 is only really good for some classes (I don't even know who. Hunters maybe?)

I do have 3-piece, but that's because I was basically the only one rolling, and everyone else had pre-raid bis. Our (Pally) pre-raid/raid bis lists don't include any tier 1. I still want the full set, mostly for collections sake, but also to prep for Loatheb (where 8-piece is actually important, weirdly enough), but mostly I want to get pre-raid bis. Still very far behind. If the mission is to track the pace of gearing, I'd be much more on the casual side - still trying to use time efficiently, but not no-lifing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    No, I barely have any tier as paladin, but I barely have any of the other bis either. We got a weird ass loot system of being allowed to win 2 items a week, I've been raiding with my guild for what? 8 weeks? And all the other paladin we've recruited have gotten a couple or three bis and fucked off with them to the top guild of the server or something. We even have a rule that if you get tier, you wait till other ppl at least get tier/or their bis, instead of picking both the tier and bis (because for example, plate paladin gear is still good for pvp), but some fuckers don't respect that and roll on both.

Last night, one of these so called fuckers rolled and won salamander leggings, while he had already won judgement legs, meanwhile I was still with pantaloons from brd. What can I say? Classic fucking sucks, because everyone and their mothers are selfish cunts lol.
    sounds like you should move on to a guild with better leadership and proper loot distribution.

I play Feral druid and OS Boomkin for pvp. Needless to say i only have the 2 boe 2t1 I looted at the AH for 56g and 74g. Not really raiding atm. There is no Feral gear and offsets are always prio for rogues and warrior. So i do not bother anymore. Just waiting to re-sub for BGs and later on AQ when Feral finally get gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one piece, the helm.
    My interest dropped after getting full rare gear at 60.
    It was a lot of fun to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    sounds like you should move on to a guild with better leadership and proper loot distribution.
    The system is not the best, but people could stop being greedy cunts and just roll for the one thing they like only.