Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Rofl they already digging dirt on this Heros that stop that monster?? The media this day really disgusts me.
    Stating facts disgusts you and constitutes as "digging dirt"...? It's the Media. If they didn't report it as it became a known fact, they'd be showing bias.

Guess we live in such times now though, where feels decide what's good reporting and not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Rofl they already digging dirt on this Heros that stop that monster?? The media this day really disgusts me.
    I think the more important guestuon that's been risen, is where the fuck one if the the guys who took him down found a whale tusk?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Video of the citizens fighting the guy off with a narwhal tusk and fire extinguisher.
    https://imgur.com/7uMROqU
    I get the fire extinguisher...

But where the fuck did that guy get a narwhal horn in the middle of London?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I think the more important guestuon that's been risen, is where the fuck one if the the guys who took him down found a whale tusk?

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't he carrying the narwhal tusk already when the attack happened?

Guessing he'd bought it somewhere, or was going to sell it. My grandmother has one, she bought it at an antiques store. <.<

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9227216.html

Video footage posted online shows Khan being wrestled to the ground by several members of the public as one man sprays him with a fire extinguisher and another lunges towards him with a narwhal tusk, believed to have been taken from a wall inside Fishmongers’ Hall.

I thought narwhal tusks or any whale bits were banned and like the guy above you could only get em as antiques.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Wasn't he carrying the narwhal tusk already when the attack happened?

Guessing he'd bought it somewhere, or was going to sell it. My grandmother has one, she bought it at an antiques store. <.<
    Well where ever he got it, it looks damned effective, I think we should install some anti terrorist narwhal tusks around London.

Break glass incase of terrorist, liberally apply fishy vengeance to the attacker untill resolved.

I thought narwhal tusks or any whale bits were banned and like the guy above you could only get em as antiques.
    The article says it was thought to have been taken from a wall inside the Fishmonger hall. Seems like the kind of place where one would be on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    The article says it was thought to have been taken from a wall inside the Fishmonger hall. Seems like the kind of place where one would be on display.
    Maybe in London, but I've been to a fair few costal fishmongers and never seen one of them up north, might be a unique exhibit or something for that fishmongers.

A couple of the big fishmarkets near me do have some strange bits and bobs that have been fished up over the years on display.

Two very good humans lost their lives for an extreme good cause, so sad and ultimate respect. They will be heroes in my book.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50621581

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Two very good humans lost their lives for an extreme good cause, so sad and ultimate respect. They will be heroes in my book.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50621581

Lost their lives for an extreme good cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

So, Usman Khan:
    Khan was a supporter of Al-Muhajiroun, the group led by Anjem Choudary, which has been dubbed Britain's "most prolific and dangerous extremist group".
    Khan was one of a group of nine men who were the focus of MI5's anti-terror Operation Guava and who all pleaded guilty to Al-Qaeda-inspired terrorism offenses, which included plans to bomb the London Stock Exchange and to build a terrorist training camp in land his family owns in Kashmir.[10] Khan's plans to build a terror-training camp in Kashmir also never materialised and "there was no evidence that there was any real funding to build it".[11] The group had formed in October 2010 and were arrested in December 2010 after an extensive police operation. Khan, at whose home the terror cell's organizational chart was found, pleaded guilty in 2011.[12]Khan received an indeterminate sentence in 2012 with a minimum term of eight years.[13][14][15] Under the indeterminate sentence, Khan would have remained in prison for as long as it was felt necessary to keep the public safe. However, Khan's original sentence was quashed and he was then sentenced to a 16-year term which allowed him to be automatically released after serving eight years.
    Anjem Choudary:
    On 7 November 1999 the Sunday Telegraph reported that Muslims were receiving weapons training at secret locations in Britain. Most of those who trained at these centres would then fight for Osama Bin Laden's International Islamic Front in Chechnya, while others would fight in such places as Kosovo, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Kashmir. The report identified Anjem Choudray as a key figure in recruiting for these training centres.[22][23][24]
    On 5 August 2015, Choudary was charged with one offence under section 12 of the Terrorism Act 2000 for inviting support of a proscribed organisation, namely Islamic State, between June 2014 and March 2015.[88][89] The trial was postponed to 27 June 2016, and was expected to last no more than four weeks.[90] Choudary was convicted on 28 July 2016.[11][91] At the Old Bailey on 6 September 2016, Mr Justice Holroyde sentenced Choudary to five years and six months in prison, telling him that he had "crossed the line between the legitimate expression of your own views and a criminal act".[92]

Choudary was released from prison on 19 October 2018. Shortly after his release, it was reported that Choudary would be placed in a probation hostel in London Borough of Camden for six months where he would be required to abide by a number of conditions.[12]
    Why the fuck are these people living freely in England?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Because human rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    1> They're native-born UK citizens. Where else would they live?
    2> They either had or were still serving their sentences for their crimes. Imprisonment beyond that sentence is not justice. You can argue they should have had stronger sentences for what they did, but they were tried, convicted, sentenced, and were facing the consequences thereof. Choudary might be "living freely" now, but Khan explicitly was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    2> They either had or were still serving their sentences for their crimes. Imprisonment beyond that sentence is not justice. You can argue they should have had stronger sentences for what they did, but they were tried, convicted, sentenced, and were facing the consequences thereof. Choudary might be "living freely" now, but Khan explicitly was not.
    Any sane civilization would find a new place of residence for citizens that have expressed their commitment to the destruction of that civilization. Britain doesn't seem like it should have that dire of a need for Pakistani Islamists, but I suppose this is all just part and parcel of living in a multicultural city.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    maybe they should make sure the individual is no a danger to society before releasing them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    maybe they should make sure the individual is no a danger to society before releasing them.
    But that would get in the way of tax cuts.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any sane civilization would find a new place of residence for citizens that have expressed their commitment to the destruction of that civilization. Britain doesn't seem like it should have that dire of a need for Pakistani Islamists, but I suppose this is all just part and parcel of living in a multicultural city.
    So what they should send there UK born citizens to some one else country? I thought you were against illegal immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any sane civilization would find a new place of residence for citizens that have expressed their commitment to the destruction of that civilization.
    There's no grounds for that in any code of law that I'm aware of. They can serve their sentence, like any criminals, which these two were or had already done.

Britain doesn't seem like it should have that dire of a need for Pakistani Islamists
    Again, "native-born British citizens".

The geographical ethnic origin of their people really has fuck-all to do with anything here, legally speaking.

but I suppose this is all just part and parcel of living in a multicultural city.
    Great, pushing the deliberate misrepresentation of what Sadiq Khan was actually saying in that quote.

That kind of misrepresentation is just a deliberate lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsReality View Post
    Your post makes no sense.

But anti gun activists usually don't.
    You need to go back to school, because reading comprehension is clearly not your strong point.

He's saying that two people (unfortunately) died in a mass stabbing. Imagine if the attacker had a firearm.
    It doesn't take a genius (not you clearly) to see that the body count would've been significantly worse. So
    tragic as this is, it's also far less tragic as opposed to the mass terror attacks we've gotten here in the U.S.

That being said, this absolutely sucks. There are plenty of decent and good Middle Eastern people who are
    now going to get even more persecution because of shit heads like the attacker. And the racist politicians
    as well as media pundits are going to sensationalize this shit to further drive this view.

Not all muslims are terrorists. But most terrorists are muslim. Somehow the first is commonly accepted but the latter still doesnt raise an eye.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-12-02 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Forbidden topics

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    You need to go back to school, because reading comprehension is clearly not your strong point.

He's saying that two people (unfortunately) died in a mass stabbing. Imagine if the attacker had a firearm.
    It doesn't take a genius (not you clearly) to see that the body count would've been significantly worse. So
    tragic as this is, it's also far less tragic as opposed to the mass terror attacks we've gotten here in the U.S.

That being said, this absolutely sucks. There are plenty of decent and good Middle Eastern people who are
    now going to get even more persecution because of shit heads like the attacker. And the racist politicians
    as well as media pundits are going to sensationalize this shit to further drive this view.
    lol, stabbing...shooting it's the same evil shit. Just cuz less damage is better overall doesn't make it better in any way...a lot of the shootings here are kids who are fucked up in the head, which proper parenting and guidance can stop/correct. When physical/verbal dictation follows a pattern its a little concerning. Yes, I've meet a handful of middle eastern/Muslims who are good people, but I find it concerning when non of them demonize these actions. Hell, even the father of the victim was apologizing for the perpetrator, I swear the kid is forever spinning due to this...because I'd find a way to continually rotate in death after those statements. A proper harder stance will fix things, but shit don't offend them because they will let you know about it in which you're the jerk, racist and asshole.