Pat's got away with a false start on that 2nd down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texans O-line getting push against the Patriots D-line and the Patriots receivers getting zero separation against a shaky Texans secondary worries me.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Texans feel like a team built specifically to ensure the Patriots never go 16-0 again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I mean, its still mathematically possible for them to make the playoffs.
    If Seattle wins, New Orleans moves into the #1 seed and LA is only one game out of #6.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If Seattle wins, New Orleans moves into the #1 seed and LA is only one game out of #6.
    Seattle controls their own destiny for the division, primed to choke against an easy team in December and ruin it for LA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Seattle controls their own destiny for the division, primed to choke against an easy team in December and ruin it for LA.
    The division comes down to the Seahawks 49ers rematch. The #1 seed comes down to Saints 49ers. San Fran is still in the driver's seat provided they take care of business from here on out.

Looks like the Bills - Steelers game got flexed to Sunday night for week 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by We are covfefe View Post
    Looks like the Bills - Steelers game got flexed to Sunday night for week 15.
    Things you never expected about 3 weeks ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck. Karras limping off. Back to having injuries on the O-line. We had a decent line for a whole 1 game.

- - - Updated - - -

Ted Karras to the Locker room, with a knee injury, out for the game. So that's probably bad. This season seriously just a redo of 2015, injuries everywhere on offense and no offensive sync, where the Patriots start of well and then just limp to the finish.

I fucked up my sleep schedule for this. lol

Anyone know why Adrian Peterson didn't make the NFL 100 All Time list?

10+ Year Old Account
    And our 4th kicker just missed a must-have xp. Bleugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus Cannon has turned back into a pumpkin this season. This is not the first game he's been bad. Hopefully it's due to injuries and he can get back to form with an off season of rehab and rest.

This is some awful time management from the Pats. Very unlike them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    This is some awful time management from the Pats. Very unlike them.
    I think they know the Texans won't give up the big plays that are needed to get back in this. They're just trying to take what the defense gives them without throwing the game away with an INT or fumble.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think they know the Texans won't give up the big plays that are needed to get back in this. They're just trying to take what the defense gives them without throwing the game away with an INT or fumble.
    My point is that it has been a 6 minute drive with multiple running plays that are just draining the clock. On top of that they were also slow to the line many times to run the next play. They burned a timeout on that drive as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is that it has been a 6 minute drive with multiple running plays that are just draining the clock. On top of that they were also slow to the line many times to run the next play. They burned a timeout on that drive as well.
    Running plays = taking what the defense gives them

Huddling and taking time at the line = figuring out what the the best play call is against a defense that is notoriously tricky with Romeo Crennel

Pretty sure the Patriots knew this game was an almost impossible climb from the moment Watson scored his TD and are playing the percentages while not throwing the game.

lol and they get the TD. Did not expect this at all.

They still need the on side kick though, which is made at a historically low rate so.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that was close.

Running plays = taking what the defense gives them
    Yeah sorry running plays isn't taking what the defense gives them. If the defense gives you a path to losing then I guess they took it.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that was close.
    Yeah not really. Even if they did recover the ball they had little time with a TD needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not really. Even if they did recover the ball they had little time with a TD needed.
    The defense had just given up a TD in 50 seconds that covered more ground. They would have had plenty of time.

Not like they would have earned it after the way they played the rest of the game, but they would have had a legitimate shot.

*whispers* If the Bills beat the Ravens and Steelers, they'll be playing the Pats in week 16 for the division.

Big if, but I can dream til next Sunday at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    *whispers* If the Bills beat the Ravens and Steelers, they'll be playing the Pats in week 16 for the division.

Big if, but I can dream til next Sunday at least.
    Look who suddenly believes in the Bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Look who suddenly believes in the Bills.
    Meh, some of you treat us negative, or in my case "cautiously optimistic", Bills fans as bandwagoners because we haven't been acting like loud mouth Patriots fans all year. Truth be told, esch and I have been rooting for Buffalo longer than most of you have been alive.

It's just that the heartbreak of 4 SB losses, the Music city forward pass, and 15-20 years of failure afterwards, does a lot to keep our enthusiasm at a reasonable level.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .