15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    DLC roadmap
    Hey lets not use that term

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    KH3 officially a GAAS, they will fix it with the roadmap!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    KH3 officially a GAAS, they will fix it with the roadmap!
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Road map for a mediocre product to try weazle more money out of my pocket. That isn't happening mouse gang.

I'll use it, and you can not stop me!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Bootlickers View Post
    i dont get it

I'm equal parts excited and terrified of the memes that photo mode is gonna allow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I'm equal parts excited and terrified of the memes that photo mode is gonna allow
    I dont think most kh memes are that good anyway because theyre overdone except this one

I dont think most kh memes are that good anyway because theyre overdone except this one
    I wouldn't be surprised to see other memes done with KH characters, I mean.

At least it'll be very hard to see what is and isn't a spoiler when screenshots of the DLC start coming out..

Also, I love all JustAPancake memes, especially Nomura Must Be Stopped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see other memes done with KH characters, I mean.

At least it'll be very hard to see what is and isn't a spoiler when screenshots of the DLC start coming out..

Also, I love all JustAPancake memes, especially Nomura Must Be Stopped.
    I like justapancake, but im tired of memes just being DARKNESS EVERYONE IS SORA OR XEHANORT

I thought meme's were supposed to be funny

I'm sure this was discussed to some degree, but HMK made a video claiming that we should be getting a new trailer pretty soon (likely before the end of the year). Still unsure if I'm going to buy the dlc. It doesn't look bad, but nothing about it has gripped me so far.
    Last edited by Asphyx22; 2019-12-02 at 07:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-12-07 at 12:58 AM.

So that's why kh3 feels like half a game. They aren't even subtle about it.

The road map will make this game half decent! Follow your road map! I mean heart

FF characters and more screen time for Kairi the most complained about things...

Oh and it still won't fix the game at a core level lol, just the shallow shit people ask for due to false attachment.

I mean I guess it's about as good as a KH3 final mix was gonna get, you can't fix the mechanically meh gameplay or the mundane gameplay loop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    FF characters and more screen time for Kairi the most complained about things...

Oh and it still won't fix the game at a core level lol, just the shallow shit people ask for due to false attachment.

I mean I guess it's about as good as a KH3 final mix was gonna get, you can't fix the mechanically meh gameplay or the mundane gameplay loop.
    I dont necessarily disagree but adding hard humanoid 1v1s is to kh3s strengths because mob fights are too hectic and the game is too easy and the giant monster fights arent very fun with weird hit boxes

- - - Updated - - -

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re:Mind launches January 23rd on PlayStation 4 and February 25th on Xbox One!

ohhh xbox rippers
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-12-07 at 01:21 AM.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[video=youtube;bIehnOox7t0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIehnOox7t0[video]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Looks like Final Fantasy characters are back on the menu, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Re:mind is scheduled for 2019 unless it got pushed back...
    Hmmmm.

This actually looks good I'm surprised. As others have said it looks like maybe this DLC will actually create a somewhat complete game since the vanilla version seemed half finished.

You're still going to have to slog through the really horrendous Disney worlds that add nothing to the experience, assuming all this stuff happens post game.

I'm curious if all the references to the Keyblade Graveyard sequences are more time travel shenanigans because we see certain character interactions playing out differently. Much like how in the original game Sora goes back and changes things. I mean that's the only solution I can think of considering all the characters in those scenes are not wearing their post-game outfits.

So I guess they go looking for Sora and he uses his connection to their hearts to connect back to them during the finale of KH3 and things go from there? At least that's my best guess atm unless there's new information I've not seen.

I'm excited for it. Glad to see the super hard fights of the Organization members return, I always loved those. I hope the non-Sora playable characters get more time than just a single fight, like they did with Aqua in the Vanilla. Sucks for Xbox One people though, glad I got mine on PS4.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-12-07 at 03:22 AM.