Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    All the way back in Vanilla, right?
    No. First fail addon was panda land. Then BfA with vulperias. And so on. Vanilla was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    No. First fail addon was panda land. Then BfA with vulperias. And so on. Vanilla was awesome.
    Fuck yeah! Pink haired Gnomes with pigtails! Haaaarrrdddcoooore man!

3+ Year Old Account
    I find FF14 to be cuter than WoW (keep in mind I've only gotten to like level 20 or something), but that's just me
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidius View Post
    In parallel to that vulpera race felt the same way in terms of warcraft fantasy - mismatched.
    I am still amazed at how any person with a functioning brain can think this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Blizzard is a SoCal company. By virtue of the campus location, the studio is full of woke sjws. Not surprised.
    Honest question; is life hard for you? I mean just by writing that sentence, you must be in a state of perpetual, political outrage. Doesn't it get old after a while, feeling upset and triggered over every little thing you come across?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Nah it has been cute from the start, and the franchise has been cute since at least Warcraft 3.
    Warcraft 2 had some adorable critter portraits, and some of the buildings had festive decorations on the winter tile sets, such as the church had a snowman in front, and the goblin lab had Christmas lights on it.

True dark grit if I ever saw it!
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2019-12-02 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper Ninja View Post
    the real problems with blizzard. blizzard blue had no problems. rainbow blizzard is full of leftists smucks.
    I remember a time when right wingers like you used to complain about people branding you and anyone they disagree with or dislike with derogatory words and sweeping categorizations with no nuance.

What a surprise (not) it is to find out that you're all the same. You, the people you hate, are exactly the same. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yeah the expasion where we fight a death God who drains the souls of the innocent is defo a cute expansion.....

tfw you think an owl with it's giant ABYSS PITS for eyes are cute

I mean it's pretty undeniable that WoW has gotten way more cutesy over the years.

Why you people choose to be offended by that I don't know.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Yeah the expasion where we fight a death God who drains the souls of the innocent is defo a cute expansion.....
    You forgot the bloody puss bag god whos whole thing is giving players so horrifying diseases...

Edit: Oh and also the whole zone where people are being murdered and sacrificed to make horror constructs by witches.
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2019-12-02 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Yeah, nothing says subtle like naked chicks with huge tits and spider legs growing out of their backs (looking at you, Kerrigan and Andariel).
    I said nothing about fuzzy boobie pics in the old games, but I liked the gore and sadistic part of our enemy in the games (which is not present in the current games, and the point of what I was making). If I want some titties id go to a strip club, make a booty call or have fun on google. Weird how cute is titties to you...

Subtleties of gore and violence is what makes these games human and realistic. We live at a point of time were we don't see any of that, but it was prevalent in those times...hence the gore.

subtleties of gore and violence is different from me saying wow is subtle...

- - - Updated - - -

Also its quite obvious cute has a different meaning amongst our ages and preferences. Most people who listed a "cute" creatures/humaniods is just wrong in my opinion. Goofy, retarded and over animalmorpich is not "CUTE," but just funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    Fuck yeah! Pink haired Gnomes with pigtails! Haaaarrrdddcoooore man!
    Gnomes are not cute. They are scary AF.

How old are you?

7+ Year Old Account

Arrow

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    I find FF14 to be cuter than WoW (keep in mind I've only gotten to like level 20 or something), but that's just me
    Problem of this topic, as I have already said, in understanding difference+(+) between cute and dumb, between serious and silly (this is especially noticeable in 3D realization).
    vsb
    ...they were, but aren't anymore.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-02-04 at 07:13 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    The problem of this topic, as I have already said, in understanding difference between cute and dumb(this is especially noticeable in 3D realization).
    I can agree with the Paranorman picture being 'dumb'. It might just be because I'm getting older, but animated movies these days just look weird

YMMV of course.

(I also started in MoP when people though everything was becoming 'too cute', if that helps )

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes. and it is fabulous!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Dude, the line you're misquoting is literally, "The Shadowlands are infinite. Their terrors and beauty were never meant for mortal eyes."

The Shadowlands have never been marketed as "realms of horror and death and decay," they're a representation of the afterlife, which includes both hellish and heavenly environments.

I wasn't quoting anything directly, so hold your horses José. From the features trailer, to the presentation of the expansion, to the panels at BlizzCon and interviews with Blizz developers after, the place has been described as a generally scary place. Yeah it's the afterlife for all mortals which will have aspects of traditional heaven and hell environments.

Even the heaven-like aspects shouldn't be that silly looking.

No, WoW was always dark and gloom. It wasn't cute. They changed game direction to please chinese anime players.

Not sure what game you've been playing or even played to begin with, but this isn't really accurate. WoW has always been lighthearted, even in vanilla. Hell we have WoW Classic now to reference for that.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2019-12-02 at 09:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    I can agree with the Paranorman picture being 'dumb'. It might just be because I'm getting older, but animated movies these days just look weird

YMMV of course.

(I also started in MoP when people though everything was becoming 'too cute', if that helps )
    Let me assume diagnosis (reference was in original message). In fact, this is more likely confirmation of absence that diagnosis as such, because "deformation" is caused by fear of its appearance (if I understood it right, so that unnatural grimaces don't cause discomfort), personally I'm more afraid (=feel disgusted) of just exactly deformation (but grimaces themself are my disturbance too, they only good for "emote" memes), while moderately "close enough to" doesn't cause any discomfort, but this never really bothered me with regard to cartoons, because they have different purpose and universe, but when devs start to do alike stuff in game that wasn't originally characterized by this... Man, I looked at WildStar *pointing here* videos, spat and turned it off with never touching it after. Unfortunately, same thing happened with this game at WoD (this was characteristic of 1 race in MoP (but!) and didn't affect my characters, but "tada!" and now I'm not playing anymore; there is almost guaranteed "likelihood" that I'd still be project's participant now, if they hadn't engaged in such "unacceptable business"). Sad story...

I mean, I appealed to a slightly other difference in that message.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-12-03 at 05:18 PM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    Let me assume diagnosis Reference was in original message.
    That's pretty much it lol. I really don't like dolls or clowns either. It took me a while to get used to the new models because I found they were too 'human' looking

Edit: Also mummies creep me the hell out. Especially if they're intact. Ugh....

(Bwonsamdi doesn't creep me out though. His 'face' isn't really human, and that accent. Damn he's hot)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2019-12-02 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    You forgot the bloody puss bag god whos whole thing is giving players so horrifying diseases...

Edit: Oh and also the whole zone where people are being murdered and sacrificed to make horror constructs by witches.
    Dude all that is ADORABLE!