View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's still there on my Launcher:

(heads up you can install the beta from there)

- - - Updated - - -

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TEST MY CUSTOM GAMES BLIZZARD! WHY U NO LET ME

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Lilithvia is currently too lazy to use the mention system, so she's quoting Ihsan instead
    A good way to get experienced with modeling is by altering existing models.

Would you be a dear and make a Draenei archer for me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    YES YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE ME MOREEE!

I should really start poking around WC3map maker so i can give you a hand with this stuff, i really enjoy custom maps
    the issue I'm currently having is I need to refigure custom campaign stuff so I can have one map where it's just several halls of heroes, and then a map where people choose what dungeon they want to play, and then several maps where it's just dungeons.

That's excluding the fact ctrl+f9 loads the map for testing only to crash it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    The beta is running smooth enough from a systems standpoint, its just the campaign we haven't seen yet. I think they can still make it.
    Eeeh, I had several queues not work and the game stutters a lot for me. Plus some spell animations seem quite unfinished. I don't think this will be release ready in December unless the internal build is quite a bit more advanced. IMO this needs a few months of delay still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    (heads up you can install the beta from there)
    Yes, I'm currently in the Beta. I just wanted to show the retail screen to be and the fact that it still shows the expected release date.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Considering Nightmare and circumstances under which they were woken up, I don't think they had a beauty sleep
    Were only male druids in the Dream/Nightmare?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    A good way to get experienced with modeling is by altering existing models.

Would you be a dear and make a Draenei archer for me?
    Get ready for the mostly sloppily designed Draenei archer in the game

How indepth is the map maker? I had a few ideas for maps and was hoping people could test them when they drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, but I think they've started training females only around Vanilla (same for male priests).
    Oh, right. Still a funny comment no matter what :-)

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Get ready for the mostly sloppily designed Draenei archer in the game
    Just take a nelf archer and modify it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    How indepth is the map maker? I had a few ideas for maps and was hoping people could test them when they drop.
    It's currently a slightly modified WC3 editor. It has miles to go before it's the editor we've been promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    One might think that a beauty sleep is supposed to make you look better, not worse.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be probably announced after thanksgiving and release before Christmas, I think.
    I'm inclined to think you are correct here, thats the basic feeling I have as well. I did notice , however, that the wording on the launcher NOW reads : "Expected to release by 12/31/19" when before it read "Releasing on or before 12/31/19"

Models for China and or might be the reduced violance mode
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-11-29 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Removed Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by leyst View Post
    Models for China and or might be the reduced violance mode
    Those are some odd censorship choices. Abomination still has gaping wounds even if they remove the bones.

I don't understand what is censored on Acolyte and Necromancer. I only see a candle difference on Necro?

I loved Lordaeron TA, Azeroth Wars and PARASITE
    Those were my top games, but I've played WC3 from 2003 to 2012, so I wouldn't know.
    I also would pay real money to get a group and play a last LOAP:

5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if a WE update is coming today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Anyone ever play Tides of Blood?

Yes. Absolutely yes.

That was my GO-TO game on WC3 battle.net and I played that shit non-stop before I finally caved in to DotA Allstars.

At which point I played DotA Allstars non-stop. But Tides of Blood holds a very, very dear place in my heart.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    YES YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE ME MOREEE!

I should really start poking around WC3map maker so i can give you a hand with this stuff, i really enjoy custom maps
    Please do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Yes. Absolutely yes.

That was my GO-TO game on WC3 battle.net and I played that shit non-stop before I finally caved in to DotA Allstars.

At which point I played DotA Allstars non-stop. But Tides of Blood holds a very, very dear place in my heart.
    High five!

I can't imagine it'll be resurrected along with WC3 Reforged, but if it does I will play the hell out of it.

Also, I totally found the skin that I made for it, check out this piece of shit:

The makers wound up liking it enough to use it, after I tweaked the face a bit, but that is the actual skin that wound up going in for the Blood mage guy! It blows my mind to think about that after all this time.

The WC3 mapmaker is great (not as good as Starcraft 2's tho), but its more or less the same as before. I noticed they added a search option, also increased the size of the maps and made the map making a bit less ugly and weird. Its easier to see more of the map without the old fog and borders. It's really cool.

Still no beta invite for me. Preordered months ago. This is kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinosaur View Post
    Still no beta invite for me. Preordered months ago. This is kinda annoying.
    Did you opt in for beta invites ?
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh