Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I miss all the "timewasting" RolePlaying stuff you used to have to do.

Sure, mixing up my own poisons, leveling skill points in a new weapon, finding a trainer to learn a new skill or filling my bags with arrows, flash powder or food for pets was a chore and PITA sometimes, but you didn't half feel a lot more connected to your class and they had much more unique personality.

Even the whole tamagotchi thing with hunters gave you a better bond with your pet.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2019-12-03 at 02:20 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I liked BfA's story. Though I don't really like Sylvanas as a character, I don't think her arc is poorly-written and I've enjoyed seeing it played out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor was a better expansion than Legion or BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    The story should never have any impact on gameplay.

Literally zero.
    I mean, This is logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Warlords of Draenor was a better expansion than Legion or BfA.
    I would go as far as saying Legion isn't a great expansion and that neither is BfA but WoD is a literal nothing expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I mean, This is logical.

- - - Updated - - -

I would go as far as saying Legion isn't a great expansion and that neither is BfA but WoD is a literal nothing expansion.
    WoD was the last of the decent expansions. IT's been a train wreck ever since.

They should remove all random queue group finder content

The Lich King and everything that surrounds him is highly overrated. For the record, I did play wc3 before wow even came out, I followed his full story.

New expansions don't need a new class or races, the art team and devs are too busy adding more customization features and fixing the classes they themselves "broke" through pruning and gradual deterioration with experimental grinding systems and mundane new talent systems.

Too soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is apparently an unpopular opinion; Legion was absolutely fucking garbage trashfire.
    The only good things that ever came out of that putrid cesspool were Mage Towers and Suramar storyline/design.

Also, the MoP talent tree revamp is also hot garbage fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    WoD was the last of the decent expansions. IT's been a train wreck ever since.
    Excuse me, what? I mean, I know opinions are subjective, but this is the first time I've seen those words in the same sentence.

BFA replaced Wrath as being my favourite expac. Lots of new playable races, places I've been wanting to see (KT especially), gorgeous music/zones. Love Mechagon to death, I played ONLY that for like two months whenever I was on the game. Oh, and I am amped as fuck for playable Mechagnomes, I drew one after seeing at the datamined stuff for them:

The game is nothing more than a series of empty grinds, and no longer has the charm and interesting lore to compensate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Traditional player housing is the silver bullet that will "fix" wow
    Agreed. Something to do that transcends expansions, gives professions stuff to do and maybe can be expanded to include stuff like dungeon creation. Imagine making dungeons that other people can run!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I suppose my most unpopular opinion is WoW needs more solo content. (inb4 "don't play mmos if u want 2 solo")
    Yeah, don't get why people think making the game even more inaccessible through requiring groups. This is an MMO, not an MPO (Massively Partying Online).

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The game is nothing more than a series of empty grinds, and no longer has the charm and interesting lore to compensate for it.
    I agree. Timber and Scryers rep was like, riveting. /s

World Quests are vastly inferior to Daily Quests

Season 1 of BfA was the most fun i had in WoW since...WotlK.
    Because of the Customization available through Azerite Pieces and unnerfed Azerites in PvP.

From there it was a downward spiral...until Essenses came and i had more fun with customization (only played a main character so i didnt had to farm essences again)

And here comes my unpopular opinion:
    "BfA WAS better than Legion"

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Excuse me, what? I mean, I know opinions are subjective, but this is the first time I've seen those words in the same sentence.
    WoD wasn't just decent. It was phenomenal... for certain players. Personally all I did is level alts and raid Mythic. I had a fucking blast. More fun than I had in any other expansion, hands down.

I won't pretend like I'm a majority or even the smallest of minorities but this forum logic idea that WoD is entirely irredeemable is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

3+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the 'aesthetic' of BfA (Aztec Trolls, lived-in Nautical feel in Kul Tiras). Also I think Sylvanas should've died in this expansion. I'm also ok with the Heart of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That's not a totally unpopular opinion. BfA lessened the idiotic AP grind from Legion and as shitty as the Azerite gear system is, it's still eons ahead of Legion's shitty RNG Legendaries. Legion was the first time I felt compelled to quit WoW for a reason related to gameplay and BfA was the reason I came back.
    I did the same, and I'm really surprised I still have in interest in WoW because Legion bored me so much. I can back because BfA looked 'fun' to me, and it still is
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2019-12-03 at 04:05 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    And here comes my unpopular opinion:
    "BfA WAS better than Legion"
    That's not a totally unpopular opinion. BfA lessened the idiotic AP grind from Legion and as shitty as the Azerite gear system is, it's still eons ahead of Legion's shitty RNG Legendaries. Legion was the first time I felt compelled to quit WoW for a reason related to gameplay and BfA was the reason I came back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Also I think Sylvanas should've died in this expansion
    Bruh, the title of this thread is unpopular opinions.