Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dottie Charity Pet Live, Raid Testing Schedule Dec 6th - 9th

Adopt Dottie and Support Make-A-Wish® and WE!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Meet Dottie, the adorable baby alpaca. When you adopt her in-game or in plushie form, you’ll be helping Make-A-Wish® and WE charities aid children in need.

When you purchase the in-game pet by December 31, 2019* in the Blizzard Shop or the in-game shop, we’ll donate 100% of the purchase price** to be shared equally with Make-A-Wish® and WE.

Dottie is ready to leave Vol’dun and bound happily alongside you, exploring new frontiers. You may find yourself humming songs about her before long!

You can also purchase Dottie in a loveable plushie form on the Blizzard Gear Store, and every purchase made by December 31, 2019 will also help support Make-A-Wish and WE.

About Make-A-Wish
    Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for critically ill children in the U.S. and around the world. For more information about Make-A-Wish in the United States, visit wish.org. Outside the United States, visit worldwish.org.

About WE
    WE is a family of organizations that makes doing good, doable. WE was founded with a mission to fight child labor and has since grown and evolved to address the root cause of child labor - extreme poverty. In the past 24 years, WE’s programs have empowered over 1 million people with clean water, built 1,500 schools overseas, and empowered more than 200,000 children with access to education. Visit WE.org to learn more.

*Pet not available in World of Warcraft® Classic. Dottie will remain available for adoption in the Blizzard Shop or from the in-game shop after the charitable donation period ends on December 31, 2019.

**Donation amount for in-game pet excludes chargebacks, refunds, and value added taxes (VAT) or other similar taxes paid with a maximum donation amount of USD $3 million from all sales of the Dottie in-game pet and plushie for charity.

Raid Testing Schedule - December 6th - December 9th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    On Friday, December 6th, we will be continuing our raid tests in Ny’alotha, the Waking City. Following the scheduled mythic testing on Friday, the first wing of Looking for Raid will be available for testing.

Friday, December 6th
    Dark Inquisitor - Mythic Ny’alotha, the Waking City
    13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
    Ra-den - Mythic Ny’alotha, the Waking City
    14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)
    Vision of Destiny - Looking for Raid Ny’alotha, the Waking City
    15:00 PST (18:00 EST, 00:00 CET)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
    A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)
    Q: What character should I use to test the raid?
    A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players’ effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.
    Q: How long does testing last?
    A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

Make-A-Wish? I'm buying, don't care if it's a walking turd with a Santa hat. If proceeds were going to Shriner's or St. Jude's, I'd be buying three and gifting them to friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Make-A-Wish? I'm buying, don't care if it's a walking turd with a Santa hat. If proceeds were going to Shriner's or St. Jude's, I'd be buying three and gifting them to friends.
    Man, i'd buy a walking turd in a santa hat just because it's a walking turd in a sanda hat

But on a serious note, Make-A-Wish is definitely a good one.

So... now we have a llama and still no Druid bear plushie...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dolly and Dot are my best friends! They pull my wagon through dunes of sand, they have small teeth and they love to eat!

Just wish it had a music box to play the dollie and dot song, its horde only and such a long cooldown and low drop rate... i will never see it on ally.
    I want it to be like the singing sunflower.

This is how I am too. I very, VERY rarely buy anything off of the store. But when proceeds go to MAW or St. Jude, they've got my money.

It's an adorable pet and a good cause that soothes any consumer whore guilt. Win-Win really. completely worth it, do kinda wish it had some sort humming/singing emote but still nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    This is how I am too. I very, VERY rarely buy anything off of the store. But when proceeds go to MAW or St. Jude, they've got my money.
    It's a good cause to an awesome organization, the reward is self-rewarding, and you get a virtual knick knack to boot.

Got it.
    I'm calling it Tina you Fat Lard.

Why are people disliking the video? It's for charity. Bunch of assholes.

Then just fucking donate yourself.

Why you people insist on denying yourself a tax break in favor of giving a soulless company one is beyond me, especially when only a fraction of your money is actually going to the charity.

I'll never understand this type of stupidity in the human race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why are people disliking the video? It's for charity. Bunch of assholes.
    No, it's for a corporate tax break under the guise of charity.

That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post

Why you people insist on denying yourself a tax break in favor of giving a soulless company one is beyond me, especially when only a fraction of your money is actually going to the charity.

I do donate myself. This is extra. You don't have to be a dick about it.

I do donate myself. This is extra. You don't have to be a dick about it.
    Convince yourself of what you need to.

Also, no you don't. Because if you did, you'd have done so rather than falling for this corporate bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why.
    I doubt it, most of the basement dwelling plebs that insta dislike the video probably don't even understand what you just said.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

That's why.
    You forgot your throwaway account and tinfoil hat before you posted, rookie misstake.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Need a Baby Yoda pet up in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when they released a pet where the proceeds went to some fucking woke mongoloid "charity" about getting women into coding or something.

Good to see they got the message.

5+ Year Old Account
    Convince yourself of what you need to.

Also, no you don't. Because if you did, you'd have done so rather than falling for this corporate bullshit.
    I'm going to buy it, maybe more than once now, just to spite seethers like yourself