Poll: Would you quit?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's already violated.

They've made changes already and just brush it off as if nothing happened but there is no real choice..nobody will ever go back to private servers despite the fact they delivered a superior product to Blizzard because this is the for better or for worse "official" one.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2019-12-02 at 08:23 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    If anything, that would actually make me consider playing. Literally everyone I know that started Classic and has quit already did so because of the amount of shitty mechanics and bad game design choices that Vanilla was full of still being in what could possibly be a great game because of Idiots screaming about #nochanges.

- - - Updated - - -

Class Balance was at its worst point in Vanilla.
    spec balance? yes. class? no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    classic would've been better if they made more than 5 specs viable. nobody wants to commit to a class they know is shit and will be shit forever.
    Funny, there's literally tons of people doing exactly this.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

#no change is already violated. That we have 1.12 content nerfs, gear and talents and is a bigger nochange violation than any of ur suggestions.

Add to that the rediculus noclip goblin guards around zeppeliners.. This is probobly the biggest horde bias in the game atm.. They can camp ally boat without any issue. But if an ally pops his head up on the zeppeliner while within 100yeards of the tower a goblin sniper will noclip him with a punch that sends him flying even with block/bubble up... and it goes throu the fucking wall.... Its like that railgun from that Schwarzenegger movie Eraser...

You could give paladins taunt and a fucking lightsaber and it would still have less impact on the game than these fucking goblins.

Nochanges was dead on arrival. Blizz killed it, It went out with a whimper.
    First with this fucking 1.12 patch. and later with these fucking goblins.
    They might aswell put another bullet in its corpse with pala taunts or infinite mana for hybrids. This is already calssic+ as far as im concerned. Might aswell go all the way and bring us dualspec.

OK, rant done.

If i were to add something to classic, itd be a reworked respec cost. Because atm im only playing one spec that is suboptimal for both pvp, farming and pve. Because constantly swapping is simply too expensive. A lower cost would be a better goldsink since ppl would actaully use it then.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Of that list the only one they might eventually change is respec cost, I don't ever see them changing the classes. One reason that is is that Ion already stated they won't be doing it and two I think they want it to be rough to try and drive people to retail.

I think there's a good enough reason to make separate servers that have changes at some point. For example a server where Classic starts with TBC pre patch talents and spells. Would be a cool way to change things up within Classic but without messing with existing servers.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2019-12-02 at 09:57 AM.

Cant help but laugh at people, who imply that decreasing the respecc cost, would be change the game to retail.

Well, it strongly depends what those proposed changes are, but they have to be done with the classic mindset, not with the retail one.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Umm, but there's lots of changes in Classic from Vanilla already.

I would not mind minor balance fixes after phase 6

real champion

- - - Updated - - -

you have right

- - - Updated - - -

yep this is true

Quote Originally Posted by Whistl3r View Post
    Such a pointless thread. Classic wont be changed, certainly not in the way you're suggesting.
    Well said very pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    no. i'm not fussy about a game that is 15 years that is soo out of date.

would be silly to quit over respec cost though xD
    Thought Classic launched with changes to begin with.

it did. thus explain the hypocrisy of purists who shout NoChanges.
    #nochange purists have that stance to try to stop the slippery slope. Ppl like you 2 talking abt how there are already changes so why not have more, are exactly why those purists are so adamant.

And what changes exactly? I can think of layering, but that was to combat the overpopulation at the start and is gone now. Cant think of any other game play changesn

I would change a lot of things that makes the gamr more enjoyable.

Improved graphics, new models, reduce talent cost), etc...

All of these are changes that don’t affect gameplay yet those people are so adamant they are actually hurting the game.

I can argue that keeping old modes hurt the game because it doesn’t attract new players (i know a couple of friends who refused to play graphics due to bad graphics being the main reason).

Don’t you think it’s unreasonable To shut people up for their opinion even if it’s completely valid?
    My bad, I meant what changes are already in classic that affect gameplay.

I believe reducing talent costs would affect gameplay tho. Less identity of spec, would be more "forced" by guilds to be 100% optimized for every fight, less gold sink, everyone would pvp in pvp specs instead of general specs, less ppl put in the world farming, etc.

As for new models, I wouldnt care if its client side. but the old armor is gonna look funky as hell on them and I dont see them spending the time to update the textures on those. Tbh tho, I dont think classic was ever released to attract new players.

It's one thing to shut ppl up for their opinion, but I also think its unreasonable to cry for changes to a game that blizzard has been adamant about not changing and was only released as a "museum piece". If the game were to be changed in any sort of major way, the same ppl who have been asking for vanilla for 15 years (the reason classic exists) would be back to square 1 asking for the game back. Not worth the time and development costs to capture the few remaining would-be customers who are not currently playing classic or retail.

7+ Year Old Account
    OFC I would quit

If I wanted such stuff I would play retail, what's the point in having them in classic?

#TooMuchChangesAlready

#nochanges was violated on day 1 when they overcrowded the servers. The biggest and worst change. Its killing the experience for a lot of people.

What a completely pointless poll.

First, one of the options is a complete troll so it skews the results. Then, two of the four remaining options basically say the same thing. And finally, this is a forum. Forums naturally gravitate players unhappy with some facet of gameplay so that's also going to improperly skew results.

OT: Voted Reeeee