Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Last Epic Spectral Tiger Mount NA .... video proof

Looking for advice on price and on how to sell my last Epic Spectral Tiger mount and also my blue spectral mounts. I want to buy Shadowlands for my 10 accounts so I've decided to sell one of my Blue Spectral mounts. I looked them up on the undermine journal and and usually they are listed for gold cap through the AH.

I've seen in the Method discord a section where people sell TGC mounts and a section where peolpe broker deals and take 5% commission fee.

My question is , should I list the Blue Spectral Tiger Mount on the AH for gold cap or sell for more and use a broker?

I was also think of selling for gold only, my mounts to big groups so they can give them away, groups like Method, wowhead etc

Here is a video of some of my blue spectral mounts and my Epic spectral mount.

https://youtu.be/MZh76RudjrY

First time posting sorry if I made any mistakes. Feel free to ask any questions.

Question - did you pick them up during the mass-duping of TCG items back in Cata/MoP?

It makes no difference to price ofc, I am just curious.

I bought a heap of TCG mounts before I seen the dupe exploit on Ownedcore and I am just curious..

7+ Year Old Account
    1. forum does not allow self adverting
    2. this is not the last spectral tiger on NA, what kinda clickbait is this?
    3. whatever you think its worth, we cant give you tips cause we aint got that thing, so advert in trade chat you have a spectral tiger for sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

This thread seems like just a flex to me. Certainly someone who runs 10 accounts and has several million in gold on one bank tab can figure out what is the best choice financially. If you can get more through a broker to cover the 5 percent, it seems like a no-brainer.

Cool story bro.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

A) The title is clickbaity, this is not the last Epic Spectral Tiger in the NA. Between WoW TCG Loot and Ebay, there are more to get.

B) If you've got 10 accounts and have been selling these things for a long time, surely you don't need advice...?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if you can get more through a broker then by all means go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RelisAtD View Post
    Question - did you pick them up during the mass-duping of TCG items back in Cata/MoP?

It makes no difference to price ofc, I am just curious.

I bought a heap of TCG mounts before I seen the dupe exploit on Ownedcore and I am just curious..
    Things that never happened for 500 please.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

This could be a private server that is shown and a scam to sell something that doesn't exist on retail. DON'T TAKE THE SCAM BAIT
    Last edited by khazmodan; 2019-12-02 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. forum does not allow self adverting
    2. this is not the last spectral tiger on NA, what kinda clickbait is this?
    3. whatever you think its worth, we cant give you tips cause we aint got that thing, so advert in trade chat you have a spectral tiger for sale.
    Long time lurker , got fed up with all the negativity about retail so I decided it was time to put all my gold for something good and join a community. I recently started watching reckles from wtb gold on twitch, he wants to give away a Long boi, so he inspired me to do something similar. I posted in the Reddit forum and they advised to get a GM to watch the whole transaction so I could save the 5% commission. The people on Reddit seem more friendlier than the people in this forum, I will be concentrating my efforts over on reddit, thank you for helping me decide.

FYI- I bought my spectral tiger mounts years ago when they were going for 200k, I always said I would sell them when I needed the gold. Made an alt army in Cata and have been selling sky golems since day 1, WoD garrsions , legion mission tables, so I never needed to sell the mounts for gold.

Didn't know the title etiquette sorry for offending. Thank you and Good bye

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Things that never happened for 500 please.
    Being ignorant of things, or not willing to look into things, does not mean it never happened.

Anyone active on Ownedcore.com knew it was happening, how it was happening and making a lot of gold from it if they wanted to take the risk of getting caught doing the deed.

One look at any medium/high pop servers AH on both Alliance and Horde side back in late Cata/early MoP, it was pretty clear there was something going on but as I say, ignorance is bliss and all that.

That is not the last epic Spectral tiger on NA. If you were on the TCG selling discord, you'd see that there are many more out there but they are worth more than gold cap so you won't see them listed on most AHs
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being ignorant of things, or not willing to look into things, does not mean it never happened.

Anyone active on Ownedcore.com knew it was happening, how it was happening and making a lot of gold from it if they wanted to take the risk of getting caught doing the deed.

One look at any medium/high pop servers AH on both Alliance and Horde side back in late Cata/early MoP, it was pretty clear there was something going on but as I say, ignorance is bliss and all that.
    You mean the same forum where some random posted that the armory API was spitting out sub numbers and came up with the hoax about BFA's sub numbers shortly after launch? The hoax that the author(s) of WeakAuras fell for, tweeted about, and caused a shitstorm and people still cite to this day that have no basis in reality? Yeah.

Ever since late Wrath of the Lich King people have been speculating about dupes when they see more of an item than usual in the auction house, and now a full decade later after these "dupes" have doubtlessly been fixed, still nobody has ever offered any actual proof of one. Whether it's mounts, or it's crafting mats (which has been speculated about every expansion since Wrath.) - Zero proof, just speculation. Clearly then these dupes were the best kept secret in the world and world governments envy these dupers for their secrecy.

You mean the same forum where some random posted that the armory API was spitting out sub numbers and came up with the hoax about BFA's sub numbers shortly after launch? The hoax that the author(s) of WeakAuras fell for, tweeted about, and caused a shitstorm and people still cite to this day that have no basis in reality? Yeah.

Ever since late Wrath of the Lich King people have been speculating about dupes when they see more of an item than usual in the auction house, and now a full decade later after these "dupes" have doubtlessly been fixed, still nobody has ever offered any actual proof of one. Whether it's mounts, or it's crafting mats (which has been speculated about every expansion since Wrath.) - Zero proof, just speculation. Clearly then these dupes were the best kept secret in the world and world governments envy these dupers for their secrecy.
    Owendcore.com is the hub of exploits when it comes to WoW, shady shit and whatever else that could/should get you banned.

You could spend a few minutes on a search engine, you could find reasonable proof of duping, particularly TCG mounts and also the Shadowmourne items.. Not all on Owendcore either. Reddit, Youtube and discussions on WoWHead forums about it too.

There are a few videos of it when it was in it's infancy during Cataclysm (using extreme lag macros or software to fudge your internet connection while learning items) and various discussions about the lengths the "Chinese Dupers" were going to to amass a stockpile of really rare, tradable, items to fund their Gold-Selling operations.
    It's not a hard rabbit hole to find and it's not a big secret - just look for the info and you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    This could be a private server that is shown and a scam to sell something that doesn't exist on retail. DON'T TAKE THE SCAM BAIT
    Probably still some weird flex/scam but it's on retail servers, you can armory people from the chat, all on the same server.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Owendcore.com is the hub of exploits when it comes to WoW, shady shit and whatever else that could/should get you banned.

You could spend a few minutes on a search engine, you could find reasonable proof of duping, particularly TCG mounts and also the Shadowmourne items.. Not all on Owendcore either. Reddit, Youtube and discussions on WoWHead forums about it too.

There are a few videos of it when it was in it's infancy during Cataclysm (using extreme lag macros or software to fudge your internet connection while learning items) and various discussions about the lengths the "Chinese Dupers" were going to to amass a stockpile of really rare, tradable, items to fund their Gold-Selling operations.
    It's not a hard rabbit hole to find and it's not a big secret - just look for the info and you'll find it.
    Yes urban legends and conspiracy theories do tend to have large communities without any proof, we know.

Yes urban legends and conspiracy theories do tend to have large communities without any proof, we know.
    Sure sure.

Blizzard and its infallible game could never let such things happen, never mind the numerous testimonies and videos to the contrary.

I remember my server having a humongous upsurge of crimson deathchargers and epic red gems during dragon soul patch, so I believe duping was a problem in the past, just never seen it with tcg mounts. Maybe cuz I'm EU and I heard it only happened on NA servers.

There were duping; epic gems and shadowmourne chests in Wrath, sands of time in Cataclysm, all-around dupes of TCG stuff. I mean if you're new to the game and / or you live under a rock it's fine, just don't embarrass yourself.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure sure.

Blizzard and its infallible game could never let such things happen, never mind the numerous testimonies and videos to the contrary.
    Again, with zero proof. Just "Ya there was a dupe, totally." - Best kept secret in human history, just "yeah it happened don't know anything about it but it happened." - Like I said, world governments are envious of those dupers and their amazing secrecy. I hear they get a cyanide pill in case they're captured. Btw did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

There have definitely been one off cases of someone making an idiot out of a GM and getting a duplicate item, and there have been weird market trends with certain items like Crimson Deathchargers and Vial of the Sands but that in itself isn't proof of a dupe. Every other exploit in the history of this game was revealed after it was fixed, but not these alleged dupes that were fixed years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookular View Post

Looking for advice on price and on how to sell my last Epic Spectral Tiger mount and also my blue spectral mounts. I want to buy Shadowlands for my 10 accounts so I've decided to sell one of my Blue Spectral mounts. I looked them up on the undermine journal and and usually they are listed for gold cap through the AH.

I've seen in the Method discord a section where people sell TGC mounts and a section where peolpe broker deals and take 5% commission fee.

My question is , should I list the Blue Spectral Tiger Mount on the AH for gold cap or sell for more and use a broker?

I was also think of selling for gold only, my mounts to big groups so they can give them away, groups like Method, wowhead etc

Here is a video of some of my blue spectral mounts and my Epic spectral mount.

First time posting sorry if I made any mistakes. Feel free to ask any questions.
    I'm dying to see how you prove this is the 'last one'... and it really looks like you duped a few there..

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.