Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "We know for a fact C'Thun and Yogg'Saron are not"

Wtf? They are dead...

What?!

"The Old Gods aren't dealt with" 8.3's ending contradicts this.

"We got the Naaru that are clearly not our friends" What?

"We got Azshara" Can just be in 10.0.

"They can make shit up, they did it with the void" The Void was always hinted at being the greater threat when compared to the Legion. See TBC.

"We got the Titans that are possibly not my friends" Impossible considering they're watching over Sargeras.

"We got Sargeras" Again, 10.0 shit that can possibly happen.

"Plenty of hostile factions all across Azeroth" And none of them are a threat towards the people of the world.

And, lastly "We have Legion remains" And? Like that'll do anything.
    yes yogg and cthun are not dead,their physical embodiments were just defeated,the only truly dead old god is ysharaj,that was riped out of azeroth by a titan and created the well as a wound

yes,the naaru are not our friends,they are dogmatic overlords with a god complex and fetish for being served without question,did you play legion?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yes yogg and cthun are not dead
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....nah, dog. They are most definitely DEAD dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    ugh....you are just factualy wrong...even their status on websites is either defeated or unknown,when a character is killed it has deceased listed

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We literally dealt with Order, and Fel, and we're now on Life And Death's top cosmology BS. Idk why you think we've "barely scratched the map". We literally obliterated the last Old God on Azeroth.
    Now that the Void Lords probably know of Azeroth's World-Soul, they can always send "New" Gods to conquer it.

Good luck against the Meteors.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post

In patch 10.0 we'll visit both worlds, choose our sides or try to stay neutral. Launch raid will be Light-themed. Yrel and a group of extreme fanatics of the Light will try to make us join Army of the Light by force and brainwash. We help Tyralion take her place and see that she was actually manipulated by Void that was masked as some Naaru and induced fanaticism into the very heart of Light, so all was nearly lost.
    You lost me here. Saying Yrel was "manipulated by the Void," because she was a fanatic. Did you not see what the Naaru tried to do to Illidan? The Light isn't this all great thing.

- - - Updated - - -

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...did you not see blizzcon? They literally said they're not dead. We just defeated their physical forms.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Now that the Void Lords probably know of Azeroth's World-Soul, they can always send "New" Gods to conquer it.

Good luck against the Meteors.
    Can't wait to beam Old Gods to death.

- - - Updated - - -

ugh....you are just factualy wrong...even their status on websites is either defeated or unknown,when a character is killed it has deceased listed
    A recent interview with Blizzard confirmed that the Old Gods are dead. However, like all dead cosmic threats, they could still return in some form (Think of a lesser version of Y'shaarj's Sha).

- - - Updated - - -

yes yogg and cthun are not dead,their physical embodiments were just defeated,the only truly dead old god is ysharaj,that was riped out of azeroth by a titan and created the well as a wound

yes,the naaru are not our friends,they are dogmatic overlords with a god complex and fetish for being served without question,did you play legion?
    The Naaru can be fucked, there's no denying that. But, guys like A'dal have been on our side for quite a while now.

3+ Year Old Account
    Considering the early max level content is fighting floors of the jailers tower I thought it was quite obvious he was the 1st raid tier boss?
    Last edited by Rivex; 2019-12-04 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by logmantv View Post
    You lost me here. Saying Yrel was "manipulated by the Void," because she was a fanatic. Did you not see what the Naaru tried to do to Illidan? The Light isn't this all great thing.

- - - Updated - - -

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...did you not see blizzcon? They literally said they're not dead.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....actually, they LITERALLY said the exact opposite, Skippy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see a WoW 2 reboot so to speak in 10.0 but we're not at a finale yet

Now a 5-6 year timeskip, that I could see

I always cringe hard when I read these theories. Do some people really think that Blizzard will stop making billions out of WoW because the story "came to an end"?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    You lost me here. Saying Yrel was "manipulated by the Void," because she was a fanatic. Did you not see what the Naaru tried to do to Illidan? The Light isn't this all great thing
    Yea I'm still thinking Xe'ra body hopped into K'ara. K'ara being another of its descendants fits

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know it's a bit... too soon. Still, it's all around my head, and I feel like Warcraft Universe goes depleted of content. We've been almost everywhere, we've seen almost everything. Quite a few things are left to be seen. Surely they can be pulled over to as many expansion as they'll need to, but I just want to imagine a one huge expansion with a nice number that finally closes the franchise at least for some time.

*snip*

And it's always possible to add something when needed. But essentially, it's the end of the main plot. For now.
    No.

/10chars
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I usually love expac concepts, but you lost me right out the gate. Not worth the time if you’re going to lead with nonsense like this.
    Well maybe next time you could perform a heroic act of reading more that one sentence, since the first one had little to no impact on the others. I understand it's an insanely difficult thing to do, but some people say it makes sense to first read the text before replying to it.
    Last edited by Explorer; 2019-12-04 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Money dictates WoW's fate, not story, that's why the story suffers.
    Yes. Blizzard will never go for Ragnarok scenario as they will not let the money flow stop. If WoW ever dies, Blizzard won't have money to finish the story in an epic way.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Are you joking? We've barely even scratched this map.

<snip>
    We've been to the planes of earth, air, fire, Emerald Dream, reality, and soon Shadowlands. That leaves decay, water, and spirit. We've dealt with titan threats, old god threats, the undead a few times now, the Burning Legion, naaru, and corrupted wild gods. Void lords are the only group on there we haven't dealt with in some way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...did you not see blizzcon? They literally said they're not dead. We just defeated their physical forms.
    We can't say about Xe'ra. We don't now for sure what it is. I recall Il'gynoth's quote "it's surface blazes bright, masking shadows below".
    Still possible prime naaru was never a geniune Light creature. It could be a masked agent of Void that was actively acting on Argus along with us.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't say about Xe'ra. We don't now for sure what it is. I recall Il'gynoth's quote "it's surface blazes bright, masking shadows below".
    Still possible prime naaru was never a geniune Light creature. It could be a masked agent of Void that was actively acting on Argus along with us.
    Pretty sure that's the sunwell he's referring too

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....actually, they LITERALLY said the exact opposite, Skippy.
    In the 2018 Blizzcon interviews, Alex Afrasiabi indicated that he considers them dead, but also indicated that things in Warcraft don't always stay dead.

In the 2019 Blizzcon interviews, Steve Danuser indicated that their forms were defeated but the entities themselves still affect azeroth and may return.

"And I think the old gods are an interesting case where, you know, we've defeated one version of them and who knows if another manifestation will eventually take place." - Steve Danuser at 2019 Blizzcon.

Blizz has held that their bodies are currently gone but repeatedly iterated that ultimately doesn't mean they won't come back. They obviously aren't going to say that they are for sure coming back because that may spoil a return, but they are definitely not declaring them gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Are you joking? We've barely even scratched this map.

Looking at the placement Spirit, Fire, Air, Water, Earth and Decay are there "Spirit" and "Decay" elementals in game with associated lords like Ragnaros?

"We know for a fact C'Thun and Yogg'Saron are not"

Wtf? They are dead...

What?!

"The Old Gods aren't dealt with" 8.3's ending contradicts this.

"We got the Naaru that are clearly not our friends" What?

"We got Azshara" Can just be in 10.0.

"They can make shit up, they did it with the void" The Void was always hinted at being the greater threat when compared to the Legion. See TBC.

"We got the Titans that are possibly not my friends" Impossible considering they're watching over Sargeras.

"We got Sargeras" Again, 10.0 shit that can possibly happen.

"Plenty of hostile factions all across Azeroth" And none of them are a threat towards the people of the world.

And, lastly "We have Legion remains" And? Like that'll do anything.
    We have killed the 3 Old Gods... the same way we killed Onyxia.. and Nefarian.. and Illidan... and Archimonde.. and Kael'thas... and
    Ragnaros

Have you seen Xe'ra with Illidan? Or Yrel going full extermination on Draenor? The Light is not purely good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Looking at the placement Spirit, Fire, Air, Water, Earth and Decay are there "Spirit" and "Decay" elementals in game with associated lords like Ragnaros?
    The titan of Azeroth has consumed most of the Spirit of the planet, that's why the rest of the elemental forces are so chaotic. They are out of balance
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2019-12-04 at 06:05 PM.