Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Everyone go to twitter and tweet #fixnemesis

I just want to see them pick up the Breath of Fire series again.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I'd honestly like to see them step back from re after 3 and remake dino crisis, that series deserves some love after the abomination of 3
    They've kind of been hinting that thats been in the works for a while now. When Capcom said they had two games to announce most people seemed to just go "oh its re3 remake and dino crisis, the worst kept secrets in the industry this year". I wouldn't mind them just straight up making a new Dino Crisis 3.

Of course i also wouldn't mind Dead Space get the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    They've kind of been hinting that thats been in the works for a while now. When Capcom said they had two games to announce most people seemed to just go "oh its re3 remake and dino crisis, the worst kept secrets in the industry this year". I wouldn't mind them just straight up making a new Dino Crisis 3.

Of course i also wouldn't mind Dead Space get the same treatment.
    I tried to play dead space a few months ago, but even with a controller the controls are not great... lol. but gfx wise I think it needs a remaster more than a remake.

BTW, when are the supposed to be making game announcements?

I tried to play dead space a few months ago, but even with a controller the controls are not great... lol. but gfx wise I think it needs a remaster more than a remake.

BTW, when are the supposed to be making game announcements?
    December 22nd Jump Festa in Japan. Rumour is one of the games is Capcoms "realistic fighter" intended to replace Street Fighter for a while and the other is either RE3make or something new.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    December 22nd Jump Festa in Japan. Rumour is one of the games is Capcoms "realistic fighter" intended to replace Street Fighter for a while and the other is either RE3make or something new.
    Getting RE3 officially announced on my birthday would be cool lol.

I'd honestly like to see them step back from re after 3 and remake dino crisis, that series deserves some love after the abomination of 3
    Doubtful they remake anymore RE after 3 as every other entry has decent looking remastered versions that still sell well when they release them for the 500th time on every new system.

Don't think they will make RE8 either until a few years into next gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Doubtful they remake anymore RE after 3 as every other entry has decent looking remastered versions that still sell well when they release them for the 500th time on every new system.

Does CV have any good remasters? I tried the one on PSN and it still looked like the same old same old.

Does CV have any good remasters? I tried the one on PSN and it still looked like the same old same old.
    CV looked good on DC even tbh. The HD version just renders it at a higher res which is really all that it needed.

Also don't think they would remake this one even if it was stuck in ps1 graphics because it's lesser known without the same fan base.

CV looked good on DC even tbh. The HD version just renders it at a higher res which is really all that it needed.

Also don't think they would remake this one even if it was stuck in ps1 graphics because it's lesser known without the same fan base.
    This is true, and really, 3 deserves it more than any other the series right now, it's never even been released on a modern system (aside from GC? But that sold like shit)

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's announced in the near future who wants to bet that the release date will be September 28th?

In any case, Capcom has shown since REmake that these projects are in good hands and RE2make put to bed any hesitations or questions I had about whether or not they're up to the task of tackling such a huge project. If I am being honest, this track record makes me even more excited for R3make (god I hate using that abbreviation) not only because of their success and the expectation that it sets but how they were able to expand upon and build on to the core experience without ruining the existing story. R3make has a lot of areas which can be expanded upon thanks to its location and time frame.

I can't even begin to imagine the depths of horror they'll go to in order to re-imagine Nemesis. Tyrant went from being spooky to pretty darn spooky but Nemesis was already pretty darn spooky to begin with!
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2019-12-04 at 07:41 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is true, and really, 3 deserves it more than any other the series right now, it's never even been released on a modern system (aside from GC? But that sold like shit)
    Wut. Its on the psn store

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Wut. Its on the psn store
    As an emulated PS classic version, not even an HD upscale. Same with 2 before the remake.

Capcom were very pleased with the reviews and sales for REmake 2. A big motivation to make REmake 3. If REmake 3 is received as good or even better then there is a good possibility they'll try to remake other RE games. They could also go and remake Dino Crisis 1, which would look great with the RE engine. RE8 should also come sooner or later.

Im wondering, did Jill asked Lara where she bought her clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel85NYC View Post
    Everyone go to twitter and tweet #fixnemesis
    He looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    He looks fine.
    He looks like an idiot with that noise and "carlos" looks like a IRL version of vincent volaju

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Capcom were very pleased with the reviews and sales for REmake 2. A big motivation to make REmake 3. If REmake 3 is received as good or even better then there is a good possibility they'll try to remake other RE games. They could also go and remake Dino Crisis 1, which would look great with the RE engine. RE8 should also come sooner or later.
    Fuck that, remake Parasite Eve <3_<3

He looks like an idiot with that noise and "carlos" looks like a IRL version of vincent volaju
    Literally the only thing that's even remotely different about HD nemesis is that in certain art when his mouth is open his teeth are pointed, and here they're flat. Which is exactly how the RE3 game's Nemesis mouth is.

That's it. He looks exactly the same.

I also don't get all the handwringing over Carlos. If you took his beard away he'd look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    they'll try to remake other RE games.
    REmake 3 will be the last RE remake you see for a long, long time.

Capcom is in a phase right now where they're trying to make their back catalog of IPs valuable and said as much at their last investor briefing. There is no incentive to remake RE games past 3 when all of those already look good, and continue to sell well every time they get re-released.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I just want to see them pick up the Breath of Fire series again.
    Breath of Fire 2 is one of the best RPGs ever made but i fear it will turn into a action adventure like FF.