Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Once more, logistics and the thing that almost all of those millions are civilians. Also, once the actual military is gone, then what? War is won, USA can go home, China can spend another century trying to get itself together. It all really depends on the goalposts set for that war.
    Oh dear lord...

Those "civilians" are what caused the US to lose the Vietnam war. Those "civilians" are what caused the US to win the revolutionary war. Those "civilians" are the reason why nobody has beat Afghanistan yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Oh dear lord...

Those "civilians" are what caused the US to lose the Vietnam war. Those "civilians" are what caused the US to win the revolutionary war. Those "civilians" are the reason why nobody has beat Afghanistan yet.
    1. You mean half of who were regular units from the North Vietnam? Or that USA actually had rules of engagement? And loss of support at home?
    2. Which also had very small forces involved from the opposing side, while USA was heavily supported by France?
    3. You mean, Pakistanis?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I did not lose anywhere, not an American (it really is funny to see how a fat Americaball makes people think you are an American).
    Actually it was you directly answering a question the poster had posed to American posters that gave the impression you were American

- - - Updated - - -

Those "civilians" are what caused the US to lose the Vietnam war.
    Those "civilians" are what caused the US to win the revolutionary war.
    Those "civilians" are the reason why nobody has beat Afghanistan yet.
    Pretty much sums it up.

You couldn't beat North Vietnam, what makes you think beating China is even remotely possible?
    China got raped(literally) by little Japan. What makes you think beating the US is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are you seriously bragging about the nanjing massacre? What is wrong with you people?
    Pointing out a historical fact isnt bragging.

Also who is "you people"?
    Last edited by Moadar; 2019-12-04 at 09:47 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't make light of major tragedies and settle down. Discussion can be done without getting too personal or nation bashing.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice how China didn't ban US Navy ships. Because they can't.

Some 85000 Americans are in Hong Kong

I think we might met somewhere in the middle besides being on opposite sides of the political spectrum. You think the United States shouldn't be involved in Hong Kong because of a spotty human rights record. I think the United States shouldn't be involved because Hong Kong isn't a part of the United States and Hong Kong citizens aren't American. History had shown the US is a tragic Greek hero. Given a year or two under US protection, the people of HK would just faction, splinter and start bombing US servicemen like everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenegade42 View Post
    I think we might met somewhere in the middle besides being on opposite sides of the political spectrum. You think the United States shouldn't be involved in Hong Kong because of a spotty human rights record. I think the United States shouldn't be involved because Hong Kong isn't a part of the United States and Hong Kong citizens aren't American. History had shown the US is a tragic Greek hero. Given a year or two under US protection, the people of HK would just faction, splinter and start bombing US servicemen like everywhere else.
    Would they, really? Let's look at SK, Japan, even the Panam.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    America hasnt ratified the un article establishing human rights???
    This, honestly, is one of the things I dislike most about USA. I can't imagine someone like Trump EVER agreeing to actually ratify the article. There would be some bullshit about how USA's version of human rights is more righty, and thus there is no need to sign, or something.
    Lead by example is something USA does quite badly.
    Last edited by Easo; 2019-12-26 at 11:27 PM.