Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Tradechat/Panser Content

Does anyone know if Panser still makes content? I have not seen anything from her YouTube in months. Did something happen to her or did she step away from WoW content? I enjoyed her videos and would like to see what she is up to now.

She abandoned Youtube and mostly avoids Twitter due to people harassing her. She streams on Facebook still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsertyuiop View Post
    Last any one heard she was on facebook. I'm sure you can find her vacuous, lazy airhead content on there, if you don't have any Valium to hand.

- - - Updated - - -

She abandoned youtube because they don't pay as well as they used to.
    Your comment just proves their point. It's fine to be outraged but it's also good to be the adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Your comment just proves their point. It's fine to be outraged but it's also good to be the adult.
    But we get internet points by being snarky and outraged........

Last I watched anything from her was like 2014

Never forget her ridiculous tantrum when Blizzcon was canceled back in 2012 I think? God, that was so ridiculous.

Last thing I saw from her was when she was playing Classic despite being very heavily anti-Classic in the past.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Last any one heard she was on facebook. I'm sure you can find her vacuous, lazy airhead content on there, if you don't have any Valium to hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you make this account just to post like a shitheel?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Never forget her ridiculous tantrum when Blizzcon was canceled back in 2012 I think? God, that was so ridiculous.
    Yes. Let's never forget something someone did SEVEN years ago when she was a LOT younger. I'm sure you're the one person that never did anything stupid in your teens or early twenties, huh?

This is why I am happy social media wasn't a thing when I was young enough to make plenty of poor decisions. People are marked for life now and no one forgets.

-----

You people don't have to like Panzer or her content. Some people do. She's not my cup of tea, but she does what she does because she enjoys doing it and has the good fortune to make an income off of it. No need to shit on her because of it.

She literally said on Twitter she hated the harassment that people constantly shoveled at her, much like your comment, and that's why she left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I heard the typical WoW classic fan bois harassed her because she dared have an opinion. Also because Gamers™ hate women having opinions on games and are a bunch of toxic, sexist, racist, assholes who don't deserve to breed.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-12-05 at 06:44 PM.

I completely forgot she even existed. No idea what she's doing now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Did you make this account just to post like a shitheel?

Yes. Let's never forget something someone did SEVEN years ago when she was a LOT younger. I'm sure you're the one person that never did anything stupid in your teens or early twenties, huh?

This is why I am happy social media wasn't a thing when I was young enough to make plenty of poor decisions. People are marked for life now and no one forgets.

-----

You people don't have to like Panzer or her content. Some people do. She's not my cup of tea, but she does what she does because she enjoys doing it and has the good fortune to make an income off of it. No need to shit on her because of it.
    That's the price you get for posting your ridiculous tantrum online, you can defend that thing all you want, I don't care.

7 years ago, seriously unless it's some kind of major fuck up (which getting upset about a cancelled blizzcon isn't. I'm talking about shit like posting crime, or sexism/racism/prejudicial attacks on a person or groups of people) who the hell cares.

That being said Blizzard could do with cancelling a few blizzcons when they didn't. Basically every year ending with an even number could have been done without a Blizzcon as they generally didn't have the major announements.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread went places

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Last I heard the typical WoW classic fan bois harassed her because she dared have an opinion. Also because Gamers™ hate women having opinions on games and are a bunch of toxic, sexist, racist, assholes who don't deserve to breed.
    I love this "gamers hate women" stereotype, and yet, when you look at this thread (or any other for that matter), literally EVERYONE is defending her (with exception of one troll).

Now look at any thread concerning male streamers...literally everyone is shitting on them left and right, and no one cares enough to defend them But yeah, #gamerhatewomen

Kinda reminds me of latest dramas around W3R, where some people expressed their dislike of the genderbended heroes, and had dozens, if no hundreds of people ganging up on them, screeching some nonsense about "sexism" and "misogyny". Did I mention that #gamerhatewomen?
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    She abandoned Youtube and mostly avoids Twitter due to people harassing her. She streams on Facebook still.
    This explains a lot. I watch Bellular a bit and because of that YouTube likes cramming anything Asmongold, HvB and Panzer down my throat. Started getting curious when I noticed a pattern of her lack of response videos in my feed.

Why is this in the wow forums and why is this still open?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    She literally said on Twitter she hated the harassment that people constantly shoveled at her, much like your comment, and that's why she left.
    I'm sure it was a combination of her channel naturally declining, YouTube being more ridiculous and making it harder to make any money on the platform (let alone a decent mount of it) and then, of course, a standard amount of general bullshit she had to deal with from people in comments or whatever.

Looking at her channel quick, she was really losing viewers over the last couple of years. She'd only occasionally have a major video do well (several hundred thousand views) when it involved something relatively major. Other than that, her views were very hit and miss with some barely breaking 20k or so. She was a breakout YouTube personality in the golden years of YouTube, it must've been pretty depressing to go from making hundreds of thousands of dollars from doing YouTube to hardly making a thousand bucks every couple of months at best.

I dunno how relevant she is in streaming on Facebook anymore (I just checked and it looks like their facebook operation is pretty low in views too, but they're still doing it?), but it seems in general her time just kind of passed and she never found a way to stick around in relevancy. She was always just a reaction/"news" channel, though, so her viewership tended to rely on what she was talking about. Tons of channels like hers die the same way all the time.
    Last edited by therealstegblob; 2019-12-05 at 07:18 PM.

This. /10char

ACtually, she stated she left Youtube because of people being toxic and you are exhibit A of what she is talking about.