Page 1 of 2
LastLast

NK to possibly send a Christmas gift to the US!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/04/a...hnk/index.html

OOh..i hope it's NK food..or maybe a pony!

What gift do you all think NK will send?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/04/a...hnk/index.html

OOh..i hope it's NK food..or maybe a pony!

What gift do you all think NK will send?
    I remember some NK propaganda video that was smuggled out of NK that depicted the USA people as starving, claiming that trees are baren of birds here because "they've all been eaten". And then, later, they said they had NK people visiting the USA - passing out cakes and pastries to the poor.

So... maybe they're just simply tired of not living up to their propaganda promises? Personally I'm tired of the taste of wild blackbird and pigeon... so some NK cakes would be mighty welcome to me! ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it comes in a giant envelope.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    http://www.mfa.gov.kp/en/dprk-vice-f...ues-statement/

Doesn't sound as threatening as CNN makes it out to be.
    So it's a bunch of nonsensical saber-rattling as North Korea tries to play big boy with their impotent tin-pot dictatorship to try and look like an actual player on the global stage?

I mean I don't think that's what you meant to say it was, but... that's what it is. That's all North Korea has ever been.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I remember some NK propaganda video that was smuggled out of NK that depicted the USA people as starving, claiming that trees are baren of birds here because "they've all been eaten". And then, later, they said they had NK people visiting the USA - passing out cakes and pastries to the poor.

So... maybe they're just simply tired of not living up to their propaganda promises? Personally I'm tired of the taste of wild blackbird and pigeon... so some NK cakes would be mighty welcome to me! ;P
    NK cakes would be nice! Maybe the gift is a HUGE shipment of cakes?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Is it gonna be a unicorn?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    A dildo so Trump can go fuck himself?
    Perhaps an XL Stan.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Sorry i have to disappoint you.
    So the video was fake...but still entirely in line with North Korean Propaganda.

Ah yes the propaganda machine talks again, NK and little kid kim says alot of things they just want to stay relevant.

I'm sure the US would love to send some presents too.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Kim and Trump are in love so it's got to be chocolate for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Kim and Trump are in love so it's got to be chocolate for everyone.
    Think that spot is already taken by Dennis rodman.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    So the video was fake...but still entirely in line with North Korean Propaganda.
    Do the research yourself before listening to anything Kangodo says. That guy actually believes links claiming that China isn't running anti-musllim correction camps and such.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Do the research yourself before listening to anything Kangodo says. That guy actually believes links claiming that China isn't running anti-musllim correction camps and such.
    Yeah i get it. My point was that, even if it really is fake....it's still entirely in line with NK propaganda anyway... so does it even matter?

It's just Poe's law on an massive scale.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2019-12-05 at 05:33 PM.

Is this "Christmas gift" more useless saber rattling? Because Kim knows exactly what happens to him if he actually tries anything stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Damn you've had pigeon? All I've had is grackles. Also I watched a bit of that propaganda piece. All us 'mericans live in cobbled together lean-to's
    Suddenly I'm wondering what grackle tastes like. I have actually had pigeon though, in China.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yeah i get it. My point was that, even if it really is fake....it's still entirely in line with NK propaganda anyway... so does it even matter?

It's just Poe's law on an massive scale.
    True dat, my friend! ^_^ I was mostly informing everybody in the thread about him, not just you.

Are you serious?
    "It doesn't matter that we lied because it follows the same patterns as other things we told you which TOTALLY aren't lies."
    When the "lie" is indistinguishable from the truth...then no...it doesn't really matter. That one video may not have been produced by NK..but the ones they do produce tell the exact same story.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://apnews.com/c3f58108244e4c6097222ac372307598

NK threatens to resume calling Trump a dotard.

This world is crazy in so many ways.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    https://apnews.com/c3f58108244e4c6097222ac372307598

NK threatens to resume calling Trump a dotard.

This world is crazy in so many ways.
    The rocket man have spoken, hah he's such a manchild or well guess you can say to about both but kim just look like a litte stupid kid.

Tell me, which story from the DPRK gives you the idea that the video was real?

The lie is indistinguishable from other lies. That's no excuse for you to blindly believe what you want to believe.
    Yeah, that's advice you should take for yourself.

Uhm.. Okay, but how is that an answer to my question?

If even 10% of what people claim about the country is true, there would be constant rebellion.
    Yeah, ok. Since we obviously can't trust the reports we get about NK... how about you go and take a visit for yourself and report back to me about how great it is there?