Thread: Azeroth gender

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Azeroth gender

not a troll thread i swear

is there any 1000000% confirmation in the game that says Azeroth is female? anywhere in chronicle? just curious
    yeast

Magni keeps calling Azeroth a "she" and "her".

I'm not sure Chronicle/the Titans ever specifically referred to Azeroth as a specific gender.

nah magni calls azeroth woons.

Tempted to make a Mtf joke here but that risks a bann.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the one that can talk to azeroth calls her a her, so yeah.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Azeroth has been referred to as she or her for years, think they're playing up the whole "mother" thing with Azeroth.

Besides Magni calling Azeroth a she, I am also assuming that she's the mother earth.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    nah magni calls azeroth woons.
    That's "Woonds".

Source: Am Scottish.

question is...do titan's actually have genders in the literal sense? We know they reproduce via other planets and none have stated to of been born...so they are really only male or female based on our perspective of them, or when Amon-Thul and Eonar have a long lonley knight do they produce a planet?

Literally anywhere and everywhere that Azeroth is mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    question is...do titan's actually have genders in the literal sense? We know they reproduce via other planets and none have stated to of been born...so they are really only male or female based on our perspective of them, or when Amon-Thul and Eonar have a long lonley knight do they produce a planet?
    Do they have genders? Sure Eonar has big boobies and Sageras looks like a dude. They dress, look and act like any other guy or chic.
    I think you mean do that have a biological sex in a literal sense, with a penis and reproductive parts and that part we dont know as far as im aware.
    As far as im aware they are born from the universe themselves hence why there are so few of them.
    Last edited by maccajoe; 2019-12-06 at 02:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you see, when a daddy planet and a mommy planet really love eachother, their orbital paths intersect and they undergo a giant-impact event and their mantles accrete, resulting in a thorough mixing of stable-isotope elements and producing an escape-volicty ejecta of mantle that then coalesces into a beautiful little baby planet.

In lore, though, it's kind of implied that Titan... eggs, I guess... were birthed during the creation of the Universe.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Is this the prelude to the new heelsvsbaby face video " BLIZZARD SHOEHORNS IN DIVERSITY MAKING AZEROTH FEMALE" or some bullshit for clicks

What? I could have sworn to god that golganeth was their son but checking wow pedia it appears not, was it retconned?
    An'u belore delen'na

7+ Year Old Account
    most of the new important characters are female, for the "strong female woman in wow" so yes, azeroth will not be exception

3+ Year Old Account
    Magni calls the titan Her...she also gets hella angry whilst she bleeds and wont stop moaning about it...Nuff Said

15+ Year Old Account
    People name hurricanes, and talk about he/she. Doesn't say shit about their gender, does it?
    Statix will suffice.

Its a fantasy workd, dont expect biological and physical rules to apply to everything.

And yes, Azeroth has always been considered a female

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "1000000%" confirmation is setting the bar a bit high. But in all seriousness, the "gender" of Azeroth (such that beings like Titans have such a thing) has been a known quantity for a few years now. It's confirmed in "Chronicle Vol. 1," related by Magni in-game (who can quite literally converse with the nascent Titan), in the short story "Magni: The Speaker" as well as many other places.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine thinking these Blizzard writers will ever make a strong Male character again

Whenever looking at any work of fiction, when you're unsure of a character's gender, a good rule of thumb is - is the character evil, weak, useless, stupid, etc? Then it's male. Is a character good, flawless, perfect, strong, incredible, amazing? Then it's female. Works 100% of the time in 2019.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.