10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Take a shot every time Booger says momentum and you wont survive MNF
    I dunno, I got absolutely smashed just to get through that Raiders game on Sunday.

Turns out mixing rum and tequila is a bad idea, who knew?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've figured out who the Packers remind me of: the Ravens the year they won the SB. They were pretty generic most of the year and floundered near the end to the point they fired their OC. That (plus some poor Broncos corner play) galvanized the entire team and got them the championship. Hopefully they can find a similar way to elevate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    He is similar situation to Jim Harbaugh, they both got the team to SB then fired few years later.

I don't know if that is the right call for Carolina tho, they should fire their OC, they cant get the offence moving at its full potential, CMC have been carrying the offence all day long, DJ Moore was actually doing well too.

Cam also need to go prob, and find a new QB, Allen is not great at big games. For example he did horrible vs Falcons and didn't close out the game vs Green Bay, that Redskin game is nail in the coffin for him sigh...
    Last edited by PokeKitty; 2019-12-04 at 07:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivera was always on borrowed time with new ownership. I think he's a pretty good coach but the "Riverboat Ron" moniker has aged about as well as "Matty Ice".
    /s

I'm......well, I'm not convinced Ron Rivera is a good coach. He went to the Super Bowl once when Cam Newton had an MVP season, and all semblance of a viable defense in Carolina disappeared when McD came to Buffalo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm......well, I'm not convinced Ron Rivera is a good coach. He went to the Super Bowl once when Cam Newton had an MVP season, and all semblance of a viable defense in Carolina disappeared when McD came to Buffalo.
    He needed firing, he's been a good coach before, but he has fallen into an ultra conservative quagmire. Also I'm judging him against his very sorry predecessor.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He needed firing, he's been a good coach before, but he has fallen into an ultra conservative quagmire. Also I'm judging him against his very sorry predecessor.
    He was fired the exact same week Mike McCarthy was last year and the two of them basically went out the exact same way. Overly conservative scheme that ended up exposing a lack of talent coupled with critical injuries on the other side of the ball.

A lot of people connecting him to the Giants but I doubt they go defensive with a young QB in the building. They're gonna try and swing for someone off the Reid, Shanahan, or McVay trees.

Honestly it's probably Dallas or bust for Rivera being a head coach next season.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Zeke's gonna die tonight, being the only dressed RB.

- - - Updated - - -

But a nine minute drive ending in a touchdown is just what they need to feel good. Doesn't hurt they converted like four third downs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right when I start thinking Turbiski ain't looking half bad, oof.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cowboys got lucky there. Crazy close to an interception.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not an arbitrary Cowboy hater but those last 2 plays were hilarious. Failure by the receiver to recognize the defense on third, and a missed FG that went straight to curve just around the upright and go back to center like a bullet from Wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles choked it to hand Dallas the division on a silver platter, Dallas responds with a third straight loss.

Enough has to be enough with Jerry Jones and Jason Garret. The Cowboys are leisurely walking their way out of the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Eagles had their shit together Garrett would already be gone.
    /s

If the Eagles had their shit together Garrett would already be gone.
    Shhh!

This is part of the Eagles plan to keep Garrett around! Playing 4D chess right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Cowboys fan, I hope they win the division. Then, I hope they host the 49ers in the playoffs, and get blown out so badly, the stadium empties out at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    As a Cowboys fan, I hope they win the division. Then, I hope they host the 49ers in the playoffs, and get blown out so badly, the stadium empties out at halftime.
    Honestly, Im right there with you. I was raised a cowboys fan since the very early 80s. Ive seen ups and downs but damn is this depressing

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle too. No matter what if they make the playoffs they're a 1st round blowout loss and Garret is still gone.

One thing I've noticed about sports is that when franchises go on a "run" with a particular group of stars, their BEST year seems to end in disaster, and its their WORST year that somehow ends in a miracle win. For example, for years and years the Washington Nationals had these strong teams and they couldn't get out of the first round to save their lives. Then here is the 2019 Nationals, which have some great pitching but it keeps getting injured, they lost Harper to free agency, it looks like the team is really on the decline, and then they come out of nowhere and win it all. Or the best Patriots team of this "run" went 16-0 and choked in 2007, while their worst playoff team was the 2001 edition that got a miracle win in the snow, beat the Steelers without Brady, and then narrowly upset the Rams to win a ring. The 2011 Packers went 15-1 and we're wildly acclaimed as a juggernaut but get destroyed at Lambeau by the Giants in their first playoff game. The 2010 Packers were a forgettable 10-6 team and they go buckwild in the playoffs, winning 3 road playoff games and then beating the Steelers narrowly in the Super Bowl.

These Cowboys under Garrett had their 12-4 and 13-3 campaigns and then got thumped in postseason. What I kind of expect is that these Cowboys will back into the division title at 7-9 or something and then go on a run and upset the Seahawks at home, then go into New Orleans and Brees will look like he is 56 years old out there and they knock the Saints off, and find themselves in the NFC title game at home vs the Rams, win that and suddenly Jerruh is in the Super Bowl again. I just see it happen in sports SO many times. I would place a wager on the Cowboys in Vegas right now.

They'll be a 7-9 division champ, with absolutely NO pressure to win, and then they will just relax and play and have fun and beat everyone. Wouldn't be the first time in sports.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Cowboys fan, I hope they fire Garret today. My prediction is, Cowboys win the division, and Jerry gives Garret a 5 year contract.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

It blows my mind that Jason Garrett and Ron Rivera will probably still be head coaches in this league next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Cowboys fan, I hope they fire Garret today. My prediction is, Cowboys win the division, and Jerry gives Garret a 5 year contract.
    I can see this happening. Just because Jerry seems as tired with questions about firing him as he is with how the team is performing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It blows my mind that Jason Garrett and Ron Rivera will probably still be head coaches in this league next year.
    Honestly I wouldn't count Rivera in just yet. He's a defensive-minded coach in a league that's skewed heavily toward hiring College Legends and Hotshot OCs.