Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where is the defense of the robbers? Please quote and explicitly note where I gave a defense of the robbers.
    No need for quotes. You've never done that in your life.

And why are you saying the armed kidnappers should have been allowed to flee if you aren't defending them.

Hmm if only they could have alerted all departments in the area, and followed them from afar, preferably from the sky in some sort of flying apparatus. Then when the car was going to make a stop as they likely did not intend to live forever in the truck, have the police officers close by close in and take them.

But that would require officers having the brain power to think.
    Good thing they are dead as fuck though and will never again have a chance of harming anyone again, shit happens but It was the idiots who put everyone's life's at risk here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Just stop. They clearly sympathize with the armed robbers. And I'm sure if someone they know gets kidnapped, they'll demand the cops let them get away with it.

No way they'd be massive hypocrites.
    Hehe indeed but meh it's still always fun having a little talk here
    Do you hear the voices too?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    If letting them escape was the best option to reduce harm[they where only shooting at the cops]. they should have done so.
    Given that they had already shot at a store owner and then kidnaped a truck driver I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t continue to be highly violent to the public. The police might have handled it poorly but leaving them at large seems like just as bad as an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Given that they had already shot at a store owner and then kidnaped a truck driver I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t continue to be highly violent to the public. The police might have handled it poorly but leaving them at large seems like just as bad as an idea.
    Nah, see. They just wanted to get away so they could be overcome with guilt and turn themselves in later. The armed robbery and kidnapping were just an accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone I know got kidnapped and the options are... let them go until they eventually stop, likely letting the kidnapped person go, or... have police shoot them to death and kill some bystanders for extra measure... I would go with options A.
    What about shooting innocent people during the commission of their robbery, kidnapping someone, and then committing suicide by cop while using the hostage as a human shield rather than surrendering makes you think it is likely they would let the person they kidnapped go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Then they should have handled it without putting any civilians at risk, if they could not do that, then just letting the heli chase them would be the far better choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, see. They just wanted to get away so they could be overcome with guilt and turn themselves in later. The armed robbery and kidnapping were just an accident.
    Who cares if they turned themselves in or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So is the hostage and a civilian. With your logic I say we just have the police start shooting on the road regardless of how busy it is. Who cares if they cause some crashes and kill some innocents if at the end of the day the bad guys are dead? Clearly they're not worthy of protection in the eyes of an edgelord such as yourself.
    Edgelord hah, all that matters is that these garbage human beings is dead of course it would be better if all others where alive but shit happens perhaps they should not have been complete idiots.

If everyone had a gun as they should, the bystanders or ups driver could have shot the criminals.

Then they should have handled it without putting any civilians at risk, if they could not do that, then just letting the heli chase them would be the far better choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares if they turned themselves in or not?
    You guys. Since you wanted them to get away for some reason. If it isn't support for them, then it's because you thought they'd surrender.

After trying to kill the store owner.

And kidnapping a person.

No need for quotes. You've never done that in your life.

And why are you saying the armed kidnappers should have been allowed to flee if you aren't defending them.
    I guess you have issues absorbing words you read since you clearly didn't attain from my post the bit about gps tracking, helicopters, notifying all departments, and using nearby departments to close in when they can with minimal damage. But hey, that's what you do, be entirely dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Good thing they are dead as fuck though and will never again have a chance of harming anyone again, shit happens but It was the idiots who put everyone's life's at risk here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe indeed but meh it's still always fun having a little talk here
    Wait you're agreeing with him that PEOPLE ARE SYMPATHIZING WITH THE ROBBERS point out one fucking post of someone sympathizing with the goddamn robbers.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-12-06 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You guys. Since you wanted them to get away for some reason. If it isn't support for them, then it's because you thought they'd surrender.

After trying to kill the store owner.

And kidnapping a person.
    I'd rather have them escape[and be caugh later on] than have the cops kill 2 civilians because they are too fucking trigger happy.

Owner had a gun, they took a hostage thinking it would keep them safe, for when they got to their final destination. These things would usually then result in a negotiation and talk down or the release of the hostage, very rarely the killing since the hostage is the thing keeping them alive.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They had already shot at others and kidnaped someone there was no situation where no one was at risk and helicopters don’t have unlimited fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    What about shooting innocent people during the commission of their robbery, kidnapping someone, and then committing suicide by cop while using the hostage as a human shield rather than surrendering makes you think it is likely they would let the person they kidnapped go?
    I believe it was already mentioned earlier that the store owner had a gun though... so shooting at the store owning seems like a natural progression since there was a weapon.

I guess you have issues absorbing words you read since you clearly didn't attain from my post the bit about gps tracking, helicopters, notifying all departments, and using nearby departments to close in when they can with minimal damage. But hey, that's what you do, be entirely dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait you're agreeing with him that PEOPLE ARE SYMPATHIZING WITH THE ROBBERS point out one fucking post of someone sympathizing with the goddamn robbers.
    Someone's mad lol.

I'd rather have them escape[and be caugh later on] than have the cops kill 2 civilians because they are too fucking trigger happy.
    But the armed robbers and their trigger happy activity was acceptable. Gotcha.

They had already shot at others and kidnaped someone there was no situation where no one was at risk and helicopters don’t have unlimited fuel.
    Do you expect satellites to suddenly drop out of the sky?

The truck had GPS tracking.

Helicopters can fly a good 400 miles before refueling.

I believe it was already mentioned earlier that the store owner had a gun though... so shooting at the store owning seems like a natural progression since there was a weapon.
    Wait. So the STORE OWNER can shoot and risk collateral damage but not the cops?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Someone's mad lol.

So you're going to ignore the question but agree that people are sympathizing with the robbers even though all the comments are about how they should have minimized civilian loss?

Typically, lie, agree with another lie, refuse to back up your lie with any facts because it is a lie and you cannot

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you people? WE ARE ON A FORUM THERE IS WRITTEN RECORD.

Why the hell do you just lie so freely when the fucking posts are right there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Laughs at being called an edgelord. Follows it up with making an edgelord comment.

Talking about how you don't care about innocent people dying to police incompetence is quite the edgelord thing to do.
    It's easy sitting behind your little screen telling them what to do isn't it?

They are dead and will never have a chance to harm anyone again, perhaps they should have gone to a job that day instead perhaps they should not have fired on people trying to take some jewellery and maby they should not have opened fire on the police etc etc.