Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    An animal does not should not have equal rights to that of a person as in even a scummy piece of shit still should be treated better then a random animal. This is fine legislation that is a given but i hate how people prop up a pet above a person which is why i hate the loons on that side of the argument.
    Where in the legislation does it mention people being equals to animals? Or are you just starting a new topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Funny enough in Ohio if you catch a certain fish you should kill it, it's incredibly invasive.
    That I can understand, invasive species can wreck things like ponds getting say a bigger fish like a walleye in it that kills everything small in it like catfish and bullheads.

As a vegan, I'm 100% in favor of this.

As a human being, I wonder why the same rules don't apply to illegal immigrants and their children.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

As a human being, I wonder why the same rules don't apply to illegal immigrants and their children.
    Are you calling illegal immigrants animals? That's pretty racist, bro
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    Are you calling illegal immigrants animals? That's pretty racist, bro
    No, but I wonder why they aren't afforded the same protections.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    An animal does not should not have equal rights to that of a person as in even a scummy piece of shit still should be treated better then a random animal. This is fine legislation that is a given but i hate how people prop up a pet above a person which is why i hate the loons on that side of the argument.
    I my opinion everyone who put a pedophile, child rapist or any rapist above an animal is even worse human than said person. Those "people" deserve some really slow and painful death. Something like being tied and thrown inside a fireant nest.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like when settlers from Europe invaded New world and killed 100s of thousands?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    This is also the same administration that screwed the endangered species list, natural habitats, lakes, streams for big business not to mention the environmental disaster that the keystone xl pipeline has been.
    Big time. But to play devils advocate I guess? Can you tell me an administration that hasn't done that kind of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Big time. But to play devils advocate I guess? Can you tell me an administration that hasn't done that kind of shit?
    I know it's hard to believe but conservatives were pro environment, I mean Richard Nixon created the EPA things like these have bipartisan support. You would be hard pressed to find republicans who want to go after the endangered species list.

I know it's hard to believe but conservatives were pro environment, I mean Richard Nixon created the EPA things like these have bipartisan support. You would be hard pressed to find republicans who want to go after the endangered species list.
    You would think with how many of them love hunting they would want to keep those woods, forests, streams, rivers, lakes, and others clean so they can continue to do so.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Good on Trump for signing this into law. Now to get his shit stain of a son on board with not being a dick to animals for fun.

Can't wait to see the usual insane attack Trump for this too.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Can't wait to see the usual insane attack Trump for this too.
    The phrase "a broken clock is right twice a day" comes to mind here. Trump has done some things right, but they pale in comparison to the fucking mountain of shit he gets wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The phrase "a broken clock is right twice a day" comes to mind here. Trump has done some things right, but they pale in comparison to the fucking mountain of shit he gets wrong.
    So you still attack him, even here? Like clockwork?

No, but I wonder why they aren't afforded the same protections.
    The constitution is supposed to cover anyone in the country. It is not directed at citizens only. It has been ruled on that way and is set precedent. Doesn't mean it is followed though.

- - - Updated - - -

Look the two things he as done that can bee seen as good are two things he has never spoken about, never shown any active interest in, and had his hand forced due to a veto proof majority. He didn't sign this and HK protester bill because he wanted to. He had to or look like a foll when his veto was overturned. I get it's always negative about him, but that is the bed he made or the cards we were dealt. He does not deserve praise over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    The constitution is supposed to cover anyone in the country. It is not directed at citizens only. It has been ruled on that way and is set precedent. Doesn't mean it is followed though.

- - - Updated - - -

Look the two things he as done that can bee seen as good are two things he has never spoken about, never shown any active interest in, and had his hand forced due to a veto proof majority. He didn't sign this and HK protester bill because he wanted to. He had to or look like a foll when his veto was overturned. I get it's always negative about him, but that is the bed he made or the cards we were dealt. He does not deserve praise over this.
    Everyone deserves praise when doing something good.

No. You don't praise those that only do good when they are forced to do good. If not for a veto proof majority, I have my doubts these would have been signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    No. You don't praise those that only do good when they are forced to do good. If not for a veto proof majority, I have my doubts these would have been signed.
    Can you prove he was "forced" into this and that he didn't wanna do it?

If not, you're letting your bias cloud your judgement and prove exactly my point.

Can you prove he was "forced" into this and that he didn't wanna do it?.
    His record on environmental issues including going after the endangered species list and animal protections?

Can you prove he was "forced" into this and that he didn't wanna do it?

If not, you're letting your bias cloud your judgement and prove exactly my point.
    I'm letting 40 years of a public profile tell me exactly what is going on.
    Last edited by Beefhammer; 2019-12-07 at 09:31 PM.

I actually didn't attack him on this fact, but hey good job creating fictional worlds for your own random thoughts to live in. I can actually point to when Trump does a decent job, because it happens so rarely it's easy to see.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, but at the same time every time they do something monumentally stupid that person deserve the appropriate amount of hatred and censure, and since he does "the stupid" far more than doing anything right he gets exactly what's coming to him.

- - - Updated - - -

His record on environmental issues including going after the endangered species list and animal protections?
    You're acting like when he made exotic animal trophies easier to bring into the states, destroying the EPA, and at least a dozen of other things wasn't something he should be worshiped for. /s