My mum ended up surprising me with a copy of Pokemon Shield and so far its fine but man does its early ps3 looking world make me appreciate what the developers of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got out the same hardware even more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    My mum ended up surprising me with a copy of Pokemon Shield and so far its fine but man does its early ps3 looking world make me appreciate what the developers of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got out the same hardware even more.
    40 fucking people

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    40 fucking people
    Boy do i hope they come back to help on Breath of the wild 2 ,just some more towns pls.

40 fucking people
    talent won.

- - - Updated - - -

Boy do i hope they come back to help on Breath of the wild 2 ,just some more towns pls.
    I'd rather they didn't help on BoTW in the first place let alone BoTW2. Imagine Xenoblade 2 with the full team and not a skeleton crew. Instead they where busy programming a damn ubisoft game with a zelda skin put on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    As an aside its Xs 4th anniversary today and 2s 3 days ago so ive just been listening to all the xeno osts. Might surpass kingdom hearts as my favorite series if blade 3 has a full team

As an aside its Xs 4th anniversary today and 2s 3 days ago so ive just been listening to all the xeno osts. Might surpass kingdom hearts as my favorite series if blade 3 has a full team
    Crossing my fingers for a couple new tracks in XB Definitive Edition. Gotta have at least one for Bionis Shoulder I'd imagine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    Crossing my fingers for a couple new tracks in XB Definitive Edition. Gotta have at least one for Bionis Shoulder I'd imagine.
    Should be 2 with day/night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bof 2 is coming to switch next week. So long dears you wont see me again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I can’t wait to start making levels with the master sword in MM2.

Oh, and it’s fucking weird how people are discussing games that aren’t pokemon even though I was told pokemon is all we have to discuss for the rest of the year. Fucking weird. As. Shit.
    Its almost like i said the games on your list that you havent talked about either. Weiiiiirrrdddd

Should be 2 with day/night.
    Bet there is a new super boss, and theme to go with it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t wait to start making levels with the master sword in MM2.

Oh, and it’s fucking weird how people are discussing games that aren’t pokemon even though I was told pokemon is all we have to discuss for the rest of the year. Fucking weird. As. Shit.
    Yea, but they still aren't talking about the list of shovelware you suggested to talk about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Bet there is a new super boss, and theme to go with it as well.
    Man i hope so but agi stacking was kinda boring so i hope they rebalance the combat system a little bit

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn’t suggest talking about shit, I simply linked a list of upcoming games on the switch as people claimed nothing else was coming out... it’s cute you two are such close friends though, it always helps when being a hypocrite.
    I'm a hypocrite for saying nobody will talk about the games on your list and nobody has, including me? Mkay

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Afew nice updates to the virtual snes thou I still wish for a secret of evermore, ff mystic quest, along with afew other classics.

Welp ive got 9 badges and i'm doing the route pokedex wrap up before the finale and honestly i would call Shield 'fine' but it feels like a game that could have come out on the Wii in 2008 and without a wild area would have been on the 3ds and run fine. Compared to the upgrade monster hunter got going from handheld to console its a joke, compared to what teams like xenoblades got on like 20% of the staff and without the most profitable IP in human history behind it its just kind of a shame.

Its not a bad game so far, i think its better in some respects than sun and moon, but it feels phoned in and for an increased box cost i feel like im playing a handheld port like monster hunter generations, not a true console significant hardware power allowance sequel like world if that makes sense.

-Finished it in 19 hours up to the credits at least, didn't grind just caught one of each species i saw and fought every trainer and without one pokemon fainting the entire game ended up with:

-lvl.65 Vikavolt
    -lvl.65 Chandelure
    -lvl.61 Tsareena
    -lvl.63 Hatterene
    -lvl.61 Corviknight
    -lvl.64 Intelleon

Boy that was the easiest runthrough in the series no question.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2019-12-06 at 06:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just ordered X for $19. I guess Wii U stuff is in the phase where it's cheap for awhile. Will be getting 2 soon(tm). And then the remastered version of 1 when it comes out next year. Finally going to see what the hype is about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stormspark View Post
    i just ordered x for $19. I guess wii u stuff is in the phase where it's cheap for awhile. Will be getting 2 soon(tm). And then the remastered version of 1 when it comes out next year. Finally going to see what the hype is about.
    how do i know? This goddamn stuff is all around

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I just ordered X for $19. I guess Wii U stuff is in the phase where it's cheap for awhile. Will be getting 2 soon(tm). And then the remastered version of 1 when it comes out next year. Finally going to see what the hype is about.
    I managed to nab the collectors edition of X for around $20-30 at Gamestop because they had it marked as "used", despite that the game itself was completely sealed.

Just reminds me I never got around to playing it still.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I managed to nab the collectors edition of X for around $20-30 at Gamestop because they had it marked as "used", despite that the game itself was completely sealed.

Just reminds me I never got around to playing it still.
    And I got xbc2 which was marked as new but when i got home and opened it the game wasnt in the case thanks gamestoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppp

7+ Year Old Account
    And I got xbc2 which was marked as new but when i got home and opened it the game wasnt in the case thanks gamestoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppp
    Yeah don't buy new games at Gameslop. They sell used games as new all the time. In reality it depends on the individual store, in the past I HAVE bought new games there and had them be new. These days, if I'm going to get a NEW game, I will go to Walmart (they usually have them cheaper, sometimes $10 cheaper and I don't know why), Best Buy if Walmart doesn't have it, or, if I'm not desperate to play it right then, Amazon. Right now, I have 3 consoles hooked up (well besides my GBA-SP, DS Lite, and New 3DS). HDMI Gamecube, Wii U, and Switch.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2019-12-07 at 06:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Yeah don't buy new games at Gameslop. They sell used games as new all the time. In reality it depends on the individual store, in the past I HAVE bought new games there and had them be new. These days, if I'm going to get a NEW game, I will go to Walmart (they usually have them cheaper, sometimes $10 cheaper and I don't know why), Best Buy if Walmart doesn't have it, or, if I'm not desperate to play it right then, Amazon. Right now, I have 3 consoles hooked up (well besides my GBA-SP, DS Lite, and New 3DS). HDMI Gamecube, Wii U, and Switch.
    I dont usually have a problem with gamestop, but id still expect a special edition that didnt look tampered with to have the game. And this was like a year or so after it came out. Needless to say i was pretty mad and disappointed

It's just a prank, obvs.

That's awful though. In both these cases, if they just checked the box, it would have solved the issue.