Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They dont have to add a new class. I just wont buy the expansion. I'm sure there are plenty of whales who will make up for it but I'm not paying the full price of a game for a big patch.

And a big laugh at all the players who think the same team thats been pruning classes since MoP, hey, they finally hear you and they're super cereal this time
    Last edited by bryroo; 2019-12-07 at 04:20 PM.

its another filler expansion
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Not for the majority of players it isnt. When you take out cutting edge progression, which is an insignificant percentage of the player-base, the discrepancies you are talking about are negligible. And most data supports that. Classes that see little play at EXTREMELY hi M+ keys are over represented in mid range keys. Tanks that see little play during the world first race and the few weeks after are extremely highly represented in normal / heroic.

Its for all players that it is lol. You can look for yourself, mid level players say 75th percentile have the same problem as 99th percentile players. Normal/Heroic raiding and low tier keys don't matter, if you want to do more in say M+ if you arent one of the huge meta specs you're fucked. But obviously you're trying to fit a BS narrative that class balance is fine in the low tier so who cares, so I'm just not going to bother reading anymore from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

We don't need more classes. We didn't need DH either. What we do need is for them to spend that time on making the existing classes good again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Why you ask? Because Blizz has convinced the sheep that they can afford to "fix" what they should have fixed in BfA as a feature instead of a new class or a refreshing feature.

Just look at how many will jump at you for asking for features in a paid expansion and argue that "fixing" is a formidable excuse for not getting enough.
    They should've fixed classes in Legion. They didn't. That means it's still something that has to be done, and I'm perfectly fine with not getting another unnecessary new class and instead having them actually put some effort into existing classes.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    -snip-.
    1-from post #64
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    kul'tiran: the only actual unique new race as pointed out in Q&A
    , and it is still true because Vulpera were out data-wise since day 1 in BFA, Ion even joked about how it was 'surely surprise' that they became playable
    Also since u ignored the video, Kul'tiran used unique animation since day one in BFA too, that wasn't something that came out when they became playable, they just didn't share animation with any other race prior to their existance
    On reverse every other playable race share its components with other races released prior to them, unlike the original fully fledged races who were from day created with their own sets
    2- so u saying that BFA has more content than Legion? No BFA has less of everything, pvp talents in BFA is far smaller than Legion, and Azerite gear (even with 3 pieces) has less customization than Legion artifact, if u want to add essences then crucibles of light (or whatever they were called, add in last patch) are even more options than them too, that not counting legendary items (also wasn't my point 2 about race racial ?)
    3- u claim that just pick 3 out of ~10 (depend on class) is better than 3 out of 30? and some of them were actually situational and change depend on opponent
    4- ok so being that insanely overpayed is np as long someone is worse, nice logic
    also to be fair the title from ign made it appear as he is most overpayed in general, while in reality he is just most overpayed gaming ceo in USA history from all USA citizens, (yeah long title sucks)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They should've fixed classes in Legion. They didn't. That means it's still something that has to be done, and I'm perfectly fine with not getting another unnecessary new class and instead having them actually put some effort into existing classes.
    Shouldn't that be normal and default, instead of making it sound like actual work?
    U mean u are ok if next exp they say for example they won't fix any class or care about balance because they will introduce 6 zones this time instead of 5?
    (And I'm not attacking art team, both art and sound teams are doing their top A games imo since ever, they are so good that nothing imo even close to how amazing they are in all mmos)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

I actually agree with the content of your mockery. WoW was never a successful esport, and I wouldnt mind seeing Blizzard putting those resources to better use.
    fuck yeah bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    1) already too many to balance

2) we got 10 new races in BFA, so you release schedule is already obsolete, and not in the way you are swinging it
    well lets be frank,almost all of these races have been reskins,kul tiran is the only real original one,by comparison all the other races have been original

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Shouldn't that be normal and default, instead of making it sound like actual work?
    U mean u are ok if next exp they say for example they won't fix any class or care about balance because they will introduce 6 zones this time instead of 5?
    (And I'm not attacking art team, both art and sound teams are doing their top A games imo since ever, they are so good that nothing imo even close to how amazing they are in all mmos)
    There's the pretty glaring difference that making a new class takes resources from the same people as fixing existing classes(the class designers), whereas zones and classes are not competing.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    That's the point. Monk stripped from Shaman (windwalker is the name of a kind of shaman, and it's literally just a punchy shaman). And people didn't care much but then Demon Hunter stole from Warlock and people lost it. If they did that again for another class it'll be a shit storm.
    This is the biggest reach I've read in a while. The only complaints I've ever seen about Monk taking from other classes is when Rogues would whine that they had loot competition and someone had more mobility than them. That's fine since Rogues have had broken utility for the last 2 expansions so they can't complain anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Covenants are just reps, nothing else.
    This is objectively wrong. The guy you quoted is right that they're much more than simply reps.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well lets be frank,almost all of these races have been reskins,kul tiran is the only real original one,by comparison all the other races have been original

not reskins.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Why you ask? Because Blizz has convinced the sheep that they can afford to "fix" what they should have fixed in BfA as a feature instead of a new class or a refreshing feature.

Just look at how many will jump at you for asking for features in a paid expansion and argue that "fixing" is a formidable excuse for not getting enough.

Or ppl would rather blizzard fix the game than come out with a new class and/or gimmick that they will push as a new “feature”

I’m personally hoping this is more of a maintenance expansion. Fix all the problems, and just have a solid expansion w/o the bullshit gimmicks.

Or we can have no class and legion class design minus the weapon like they tried to do in bfa. Trash azerite system, boring islands and warfronts. Terrible gearing, leveling, professions, pvp etc.

I would take this expansion without the tower and covenant stuff as long as they fixed all the problems with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This is objectively wrong. The guy you quoted is right that they're much more than simply reps.
    No, they are not. You do quests and you get rep with them. The more you grind the more rewards you get. They are the same as the reps we have had since TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    As the title says, why are we not getting a new class.
    One simple reason: We don't want or need more classes!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    Why do we need a new class every other expansion, though? Is there a point where we have too many classes to balance properly?
    Because part of what we pay for is new content. Some of that new content involves playing new classes and new races. Blizzard is delivering neither of those things this time, and people are asking why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, they are not. You do quests and you get rep with them. The more you grind the more rewards you get. They are the same as the reps we have had since TBC.
    What part of this sounds like the reps we've always had?
    When players reach maximum level and have explored the first four zones, they'll be able to pledge themselves to a Covenant. Each Covenant offers its champions abilities based on their choice, including class-specific abilities for each Covenant, and cosmetic rewards that can be unlocked through a Covenant Campaign—an epic storyline unique to the faction—and other activities over time. This alliance also gives the player access to a Covenant Sanctum, a city only open to players who have forged a pact with its rulers.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Blizzard cant even balance what we have. We don't need new classes right now. And Shadowlands is bringing back focus on the classes we do have
    The hell? Theyve had 4 years to do that... What makes you think this time itll get fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What part of this sounds like the reps we've always had?
    All of it? Maybe with the slight, slight difference of having different rewards for different classes but thats already something we had with the order halls and artifacts. There is litteraly nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Its for all players that it is lol. You can look for yourself, mid level players say 75th percentile have the same problem as 99th percentile players. Normal/Heroic raiding and low tier keys don't matter, if you want to do more in say M+ if you arent one of the huge meta specs you're fucked. But obviously you're trying to fit a BS narrative that class balance is fine in the low tier so who cares, so I'm just not going to bother reading anymore from you.
    When you know your argument is not supported by data, so you simply put your fingers in your ears and yell "lalala im not listening anymore lalala".

The overwhelming majority of players would never do a +10, let alone a +20 or higher, so i hate to tell you this, but its the top 5% that are irreverent. The players running extremely high end content could leave tomorrow and no one would notice. The bulk of wows paying customers dont raid (majority) then LFR, then Normal partial clear / pugs, and then the numbers get so small they really dont matter.

I know that causes some weird elitist chest banging furor from some of my mythic raiding brothers and sisters, but its a fact that cannot be denied - We are the tiny minorty, even when compared to other raid difficulties, and raiders in general are the minority of wow players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    We don't want....
    We who??????

Idk, but i would love to have a Necro.. oh well