Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why are Alliance players such dishonorable cowards?

Not a day goes by when I don't see Alliance grouping up to gank 1 person, or only killing people if they're already fighting something else, or if they get Assassin they will hide in the Alliance base or with 20 of their friends keeping them alive... but then the moment it seems like Horde can actually get a fair fight with them, nope! They'll not engage, or maybe they will just sit on their flying mount high up in the air where they can't be fought since the odds are actually fair. It's quite perplexing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I've seen Horde do all of those things. What's your point?

The idea that douchebags, trolls or griefers are exclusive to one faction or the other is absolute stupidity.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious, do you play both factions? Because it seems like you only play horde.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Is it 2005 again?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I hear this all the time on both sides. It's both sides doing this basically. Has been like this since 2005.

You obviously didn't pay attention to what the Horde was doing prior to AOO becoming a thing. I've ganked, grouped, and farmed both sides but the coordinated flight path camping the Horde did was not for me.

idiots are basically everywhere. I would not blame alliance for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both factions do this, WoW WPvP is unbalanced and the winner is whoever has the most friends.

/thread
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

we are at war...and war is never fair.

OP describes war mode on 90 percent of servers prior to the Alliance getting the rolling buff. Now it happens on both sides, its almost like there is no difference in the type of person who plays either faction or that a lot of people play both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Not a day goes by when I don't see Alliance grouping up to gank 1 person, or only killing people if they're already fighting something else, or if they get Assassin they will hide in the Alliance base or with 20 of their friends keeping them alive... but then the moment it seems like Horde can actually get a fair fight with them, nope! They'll not engage, or maybe they will just sit on their flying mount high up in the air where they can't be fought since the odds are actually fair. It's quite perplexing.
    Winning is winning.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Kings honor friend.

Just so you know all the zug zugs are doing the same on our server, honorless pigs!

Quote Originally Posted by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks View Post
    we are at war...and war is never fair.
    No, we are in game. Camping doesn't make you good sport.

Seems like you're a little bit biased and on-sided there OP.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    No, we are in game. Camping doesn't make you good sport.
    Yes it does. There has to be SOME sort of punishment for failing at the character creation screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    How amusing.

Funny how, in my experience, it's the exact opposite: groups of Horde ganking one person, or only killing people who are already engaged in other fights, or hide in their base w hen they get Assassin with 20 of their friends keeping them alive... etc, etc, etc...

Tl;Dr: anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. Deal with it.

On shazzrah eu i needed 2 hours to get into brd last friday. The horde had roughly 100 players waiting from the searing gorge to the portal

- - - Updated - - -

I also had to change servers by actually rerolling because I can’t wait til 2 am to quest or do dungeons
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Yes it does. There has to be SOME sort of punishment for failing at the character creation screen.
    I see. You are one of those I spoke before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh just turn off War Mode.

Problem solved.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything