Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

[FILM] Wonder Woman 84

Trailer dropped december 8th, 2019 at comic con

First Teaser
    Trailer drops tomorrow.

op will be of quality soon[tm]
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-12-08 at 09:55 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

No anti-male lines, no anti-white lines.

Ok, has my stamp of approval.

Trying to derail to Forbidden/Off Topic Discussion isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-12-08 at 08:50 PM.

Wonder Woman imo is probably the best DC hero seconded to Batman who is the GOAT of DC Heroes. Superman is pretty boring. But I enjoyed the first WW. No one else can play this part but her atm. Can't wait.

Swinging from lightning bolts... now that's a concept I never thought of.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    For fuck's sake. We couldn't even make it past the first goddamn reply before starting with this bullshit?
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-12-07 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    For fuck's sake. We couldn't even make it past the first goddamn reply before starting with this bullshit?
    Hey, Hollywood came up with this bullshit. I'm just reacting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    maybe people got sick and tired of this toxic male / bad white attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post

Ok, has my stamp of approval.
    You make a good movie with a strong female lead and you don't have to worry about "making a statement".
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I mean it's silly, offensively so, but for some reason.. lol it just looked cool (Edit: Also good use of her Zeus powers if they don't forget about that).

Genuinly, this is the only DC hero I'm still somewhat interested in. Maybe Aquaman as well (that one goes to the list of things I never thought i'd say.. EVER).

Personally I'm just curious what is up with the 1:1 aspect ratio.. even the 80's had predominantly 4:3 iirc, is that a US thing I'm just not getting here?.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-12-07 at 08:50 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Made me think of Tarzan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean it's silly, offensively so, but for some reason.. lol it just looked cool (Edit: Also good use of her Zeus powers if they don't forget about that).

Genuinly, this is the only DC hero I'm still somewhat interested in. Maybe Aquaman as well (that one goes to the list of things I never thought i'd say.. EVER).

Personally I'm just curious what is up with the 1:1 aspect ratio.. even the 80's had predominantly 4:3 iirc, is that a US thing I'm just not getting here?.
    I consider it a little odd they don't have her flying, considering she can in the comics.

But yeah, screen wise, it looks awesome. WW seems to be the only DC movie I would want to see.

We’re only getting one villain (cheetah)? I find that hard to believe. Perhaps Dr. Psycho, Circe, or Giganta is lurking around as well.

Looking forward to the movie but what’s up with a teaser a day before the first trailer? Seems odd, but perhaps standard practice nowadays and I’m just not in-tune enough to realize it.

I consider it a little odd they don't have her flying, considering she can in the comics.

But yeah, screen wise, it looks awesome. WW seems to be the only DC movie I would want to see.
    Eh, I take it over the superman flight or the silly invisible jet any day tbh. It's also extremely overpowered, maybe they don't want to inflate her power level too much right off the bat. Even if her last enemy in-continuity was a (forgotten) god, keeping her somewhat grounded is probably for the best.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    We’re only getting one villain (cheetah)? I find that hard to believe. Perhaps Dr. Psycho, Circe, or Giganta is lurking around as well.

Looking forward to the movie but what’s up with a teaser a day before the first trailer? Seems odd, but perhaps standard practice nowadays and I’m just not in-tune enough to realize it.
    Pedro Pascal has a role in the movie, so he may be a baddie too.

- - - Updated - - -

WW is the only DCEU film that I liked, though the last 1/3 of the movie was pretty horrid. Hopefully this will be good too.

PS: Gal Gadot is friggin gorgeous.

PPS: New Order playing in the background. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    You make a good movie with a strong female lead and you don't have to worry about "making a statement".
    Yeah, this clearly explains why everything Arnold Schwarzenegger has done since Eraser has been terrible until this latest Terminator movie.

Or why every western made Jackie Chan movie since Rush Hour 1 was terrible.

Or why literally everything since Bloodsport has been terrible for Van Damm.

Or why the last Robin Hood, King Arthur and the Warcraft movie were all garbage. Clearly it was all those female leads and pushing forward an agenda of white males being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Eh, I take it over the superman flight or the silly invisible jet any day tbh. It's also extremely overpowered, maybe they don't want to inflate her power level too much right off the bat. Even if her last enemy in-continuity was a (forgotten) god, keeping her somewhat grounded is probably for the best.
    Or, like always, they can't let anyone overshadow Superman in terms of power or abilities.

Or, like always, they can't let anyone overshadow Superman in terms of power or abilities.
    Whenever they let her have access to magical weapons WW trounces Superman.

Then again considering how Superman is basically a self contained orbital weapons platform with pinpoint accuracy it's not like anyone can ever truly fight him fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Pedro Pascal has a role in the movie, so he may be a baddie too.

- - - Updated - - -

WW is the only DCEU film that I liked, though the last 1/3 of the movie was pretty horrid. Hopefully this will be good too.
    Personally I thought Aquaman was pretty good and think Shazam is the best DCEU film but yeah I think if Wonder Woman had changed up that last 1/3rd of the film it would have tied if not beat Shazam as being the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post

Circé is a Justice League level threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Yeah, this clearly explains why everything Arnold Schwarzenegger has done since Eraser has been terrible until this latest Terminator movie.

Or why every western made Jackie Chan movie since Rush Hour 1 was terrible.

Or why literally everything since Bloodsport has been terrible for Van Damm.

Or why the last Robin Hood, King Arthur and the Warcraft movie were all garbage. Clearly it was all those female leads and pushing forward an agenda of white males being bad.
    Way to miss the point. When those bad movies perform poorly and cop their due criticism, the actors and producers don't come out and blame the general population for their shit movies.

When woke Hollywood makes a shitty movie, it's always someone else's fault.

Props to WW for never going down that path, I'd watch a strong female lead like her any day. Helps that the first movie was really good too