Poll: Will Ion be replaced?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    In your opinion.
    Not really, but if you think DS was amazing raid its OK....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Yeah definitely. Literally every single raid since Cata has been "horrible" and every raid before it was perfect. I wonder how weird a life you must lead for you to hate someone so much for something they didn't do, lol.
    Actually raids were horrible...

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Not really, but if you think DS was amazing raid its OK....

- - - Updated - - -

Actually raids were horrible...
    If it is not your opinion, then it is a fact then? So as any fact, it must back up. So where are your proofs?

No.

It will not. I highly value Ion and hope he remains at the helm for years to come.

And no, BFA was not a "colossal failure", lol.

I don't think Ion will be replaced any time soon unless he retire or get promoted. For me the biggest flaw in bfa is the classes and that's not Ions fault, it's the classdesigners fault.

If it is not your opinion, then it is a fact then? So as any fact, it must back up. So where are your proofs?
    Declinr of wow players and I think it's a fact when they make final raid in basically 3 different areas while recycling old area..Throne of the 4 winds, amazing design as well. Really great way of making raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    No.

It will not. I highly value Ion and hope he remains at the helm for years to come.

And no, BFA was not a "colossal failure", lol.
    It's a failure of epic proportions... Azerite armor is I hope an abortus project...

Declinr of wow players and I think it's a fact when they make final raid in basically 3 different areas while recycling old area..Throne of the 4 winds, amazing design as well. Really great way of making raids.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a failure of epic proportions... Azerite armor is I hope an abortus project...
    The decline can be a lot of things. Maybe it was a part of it, or maybe not. The thing, you have no proof whatsover. You have only guesses, aka your opinion.

And from own Blizzard words, raiding was always down by a very small minority..
    Last edited by Specialka; 2019-12-08 at 07:03 PM.

The decline can be a lot of things. Maybe it was a part of it, or maybe not. The thing, you have no proof whatsover. You have only guesses, aka your opinion.

And from own Blizzard words, raiding was always down by a very small minority..
    The point is, do you think DS was a proper ending to expansion? Do you think raid was well designed or does it look like some said fuck it we are Blizzard we can sell anything

Well, why do you not like it? Care to elaborate?

I like it, as I like Throne of Thunder or SoG or Tomb of Sargeras, etc...

The one I do not like is Uldir because I do not like the aesthetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is, do you think DS was a proper ending to expansion? Do you think raid was well designed or does it look like some said fuck it we are Blizzard we can sell anything
    We get it, you very desperately want to hear YOUR opinion out of everyone else's mouth. doesn't work like that. You get to have your opinion, other folks get to have theirs... What you fail to understand for reasons unknown is that your opinion is just that, an opinion. Yet you continue to try to convince us that your opinions = facts... they do not.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I certainly hope so, but at long as he keeps those MAUs rollin in, he's in for a big pay raise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'd rather they get rid of Christie Golden before getting rid of Ion, personally.
    I know you want to hate her for the story, but she hasn't actually touched the main story of WoW yet, it's still following the story laid out by Metzen. As I understand it, Shadowlands will be the first time she's written the main storyline, vs just side stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    We get it, you very desperately want to hear YOUR opinion out of everyone else's mouth. doesn't work like that. You get to have your opinion, other folks get to have theirs... What you fail to understand for reasons unknown is that your opinion is just that, an opinion. Yet you continue to try to convince us that your opinions = facts... they do not.
    You didnt answer him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    I know you want to hate her for the story, but she hasn't actually touched the main story of WoW yet, it's still following the story laid out by Metzen. As I understand it, Shadowlands will be the first time she's written the main storyline, vs just side stories.
    Yeah we keep hearing this bullshit all the time. People like something in the story, she comes out on twitter and is all smug about how its her work and so on. When shit hits the fan and people are angry, she is either silent or starts pulling her hands away.

Golden started influencing warcraft lore development ever since they gave her more liberties while writing her tripe, make no mistake. And why wouldnt she. She is an award winning writer, while the others are a wannabe rockstar and some random twat from everquest guild.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2019-12-08 at 10:29 PM.

No I'm not I'm asking you can you honestly tell me that DS was good raid in terms of design quality. Last raid in that expansion, 5 months after Firelands. To me that is a disgrace....

Quote Originally Posted by Yohagi View Post
    I wish Shadowlands to be the last expansion tbh. Blizzard should do a new game with a new engine.
    If SL is the last expansion I don't think Activision-Blizzard would retain the Warcraft IP. I think they'd sell it, probably to some company in China.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You didnt answer him.
    He doesn't deserve one...

- - - Updated - - -

No I'm not I'm asking you can you honestly tell me that DS was good raid in terms of design quality. Last raid in that expansion, 5 months after Firelands. To me that is a disgrace....
    And you are absolutely entitled to have that OPINION... But just because you have that opinion, doesn't magically make it a fact.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

He doesn't deserve one...

- - - Updated - - -

And you are absolutely entitled to have that OPINION... But just because you have that opinion, doesn't magically make it a fact.
    So again you refuse to answer the question.....

10+ Year Old Account
    You refuse to grasp that your opinions aren't facts... so what is the difference? And what relevance to the discussion of facts is someone's opinion about a particular raid? I'll make you a deal... I'll answer your question AFTER you grasp the concept that your opinion isn't fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone else remember the fact that every expansion a system designer has worked on has been a "colossal failure"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

We get it, you don't like Dragon Soul. It was legitimately like ten years ago, get over it lol. If I had to guess, I'd say Dragon Soul had some of the highest engagement in terms of player participation in the game's history, and some of the fights were actually pretty interesting. The loot in particular was great. So, he might not answer you, but I have pretty fond memories of Dragon Soul and I think the fact that you are so desperate to tell everyone you hate it so much says more about you than it does about anyone who designed it. Take a breather. Play a different game. You need some perspective.

Ion makes WoW less and less fun, and does NOT understand video games. Metzen left because of Ion and how annoying he is. He is a human hemroid and I wish he would never touch another video game ever again. He will make a poor change everyone hates, then lawyer speak his way around the issue and try to mind trick to fool us, and only the Blizz White Knight Cuck Patrol nerds fall for it.