Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like collecting mounts and stuff but ill stick to logging in and trying to have fun farming them than doing this abomination.
    Enjoy your mounts transmog pets and money saved to all that do it though

I'd wager, at most, 5 people are actually using RAF to actually recruit a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I like how People are saying this is just Blizzard Money grubbing, when it is just literally all cosmetic shit no one actually needs and is rewards for bringing others into the game.
    Yeah... This guide totally proves that it is bringing others to the game...
    It is so sad what (and for how much money) people will do just to get 'unique' looking shit in computer game, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    TBH I think most of the anger is just coming from the usual Poor people with no friends that usually complain.
    So...
    When i do not like store mounts/pets/transmong that require ZERO in game effort and it is overally horrible for the game...
    That means...
    I am angry person without friends and i am poor...?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    correct, but you also get 4 FREE months on your main account after passing 2, 5, 8 and 11 months in RAF ladder.
    So its $105 - $60 (4 free months) = $45 for whole process.

Technically you can do that. You can fork out ~$180 to get all rewards by recruiting only one ALT account trough RAF.
    $180 - $60 (4 free months) = $120.
    So, total process of "less hustle" is $120 while following this guide its $45 since its taking advantage of "new accounts" sub offer for %50 fee ($7.5)
    Hmmm, you actually made it seem reasonable to pay for this...if this game wasn't turning into a grind with no fun to have, I would probably do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Don't recruit yourself too much, you'll go blind.
    Suddenly your new main is named Raflolkk, is level 14 on the account rafbiomegawar@wowraflol. com

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    So...
    When i do not like store mounts/pets/transmong that require ZERO in game effort and it is overally horrible for the game...
    That means...
    If you complain and whine loudly about store cosmetics like mounts, which have no impact on your enjoyment, then yes, you come over as an angry person.

The system was designed to get people to get their friends to play. Obviously the people who wrote this guide knows that there are people that will just pay out of their own pockets (there’s already a forum on mmo-c someone made, and others joined in, that asks about it), and decided to post about a way for those players to save a buttload or money.
    I doubt I’ll do this (I might, but I really only like the plane model), but this is the time to do it if people choose to because of the 50% off. Otherwise, WoW friends and family and see if anyone has any interest to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you complain and whine loudly about store cosmetics like mounts, which have no impact on your enjoyment, then yes, you come over as an angry person.
    "I am angry person without friends and i am poor...?"
    You clearly did not even finish my post, did you?... Or even the post from the person i replied to?

Do i really have to explain again that store mounts/pets/1year sub/current RAF has got impact for EVERYONE playing this game?
    Please do not be blinded by 'do not like it do not buy it' agenda...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2019-12-09 at 07:54 AM.

"blizzard see an explosive growth of players returning following the new patch"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Most stupid thing i have Seen.

Yeah... This guide totally proves that it is bringing others to the game...
    It is so sad what (and for how much money) people will do just to get 'unique' looking shit in computer game, lol.

So...
    That means...
    At least your reading comprehension is up to scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'd wager, at most, 5 people are actually using RAF to actually recruit a friend.
    Should be renamed to "Recruit extra $"

This is so pathetic. It stinks and it's just disgusting how they sheer for your money. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Hmmm, you actually made it seem reasonable to pay for this...if this game wasn't turning into a grind with no fun to have, I would probably do it.
    Its even more reasonable if you take into consideration that RAF gives you access to two unique mounts, which accounts to $50 for the calculated price of $45.
    I was also tempted to make use of this gimmick but the game partly lost its charm for me.
    Taken in concern that 9.0 is well over 8 months away so we will be running around grinding same stuff until 9.0 - yea, ill pass it for now.
    Next year this time maybe. but for now, despite all math - pass.

EDIT: Im starting to explore other games and game's genders, which is something that is somewhat strange for me since i havent done that well over 7-10years, having only WoW installed.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2019-12-09 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

you know that something went horribly wrong when even mmochampion is promoting creation of fake/ghosts accounts for retail -_-

This is just sad.

I would like the transmog i like the style as it is normal looking and not over the top christmas tree and the plane mount but i would like to get it from archaeology not from this kind of crap.

most convoluted and expensive cash shop item ever

sad that most purchases are likely existing hardcore players instead of new ones

Do i really have to explain again that store mounts/pets/1year sub/current RAF has got impact for EVERYONE playing this game?
    How does 1 year sub impact everyone? (and I'm assuming you mean in a negative way)

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    thats a lot of hazzle for some poor rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    How does 1 year sub impact everyone? (and I'm assuming you mean in a negative way)
    You give them money without knowing how shit (or good but i do not believe that) game will be so they do not need to care or try anymore about players since they already got their profits.