Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    asks for evidence , gets it , pikachu face meme
    Your evidence didn't actually back up the claims you were making, that's the problem.

I'm glad you agree Russia should be banned, because the government got caught doping, and the United States should not, because their government did not get caught.

So, I guess "everyone" doesn't do it.

machismo keep doing the thing of : i ask for evidence and then when i get it i will ignore it and ad hominem to deflect elsewhere

machismo keep doing the thing of : i ask for evidence and then when i get it i will ignore it and ad hominem to deflect elsewhere
    So, you agree that not everyone is doing it... meaning your initial claim was wrong.

"Everyone is taking something the Americans ban the Russians based on drugs they don't agree with .
    Marion Jones calling out the Russians on steroids for example."

"It's simple USA doesn't make money out of it therefore it's banned.
    I guess your answer to everything is teh RuSsIaNs did it"

Man, you are going out of your way to deflect for proven cheaters.

Cheaters cheated. Cheaters got caught. Cheaters got banned. That's what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you agree that not everyone is doing it... meaning your initial claim was wrong.

"Everyone is taking something the Americans ban the Russians based on drugs they don't agree with .
    Marion Jones calling out the Russians on steroids for example."

"It's simple USA doesn't make money out of it therefore it's banned.
    I guess your answer to everything is teh RuSsIaNs did it"

Man, you are going out of your way to deflect for proven cheaters.

Cheaters cheated. Cheaters got caught. Cheaters got banned. That's what happens.
    my initial statement is still true many athletes do it. hence why you keep deflecting elsewhere
    i already provided the evidence of the cases , and ofc you will ignore it like the brick wall that you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    my initial statement is still true many athletes do it. hence why you keep deflecting elsewhere
    i already provided the evidence of the cases , and ofc you will ignore it like the brick wall that you are.
    We are still waiting on you "everyone" evidence especially in terms of state sponsored cheating.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    We are still waiting on you "everyone" evidence especially in terms of state sponsored cheating.
    Scroll up and you will see it.

Wada is as corrupted as FIFA is
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-12-09 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're confusing with "American athletes cheat" with "The American government cheats". The latter hasnt been the case in a long time, or at least any evidense points to anyway.

That's the problem with Russia. It wasn't just individual athletes, it was the government itself helping them.

If you wish to bash America, feel free to point at our other ACTUAL issues, like systemic sexual abuse coverup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Scroll up and you will see it.
    No I dont see it.
    Maybe not do two bullshit claims for future reference.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2019-12-09 at 05:35 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

No I dont see it.

- - - Updated - - -

No I dont see it.
    Just do it

And yet, not everyone does. Furthermore, very few countries are proven to have state-sponsored doping programs.

Which is why this is news, and why it's out of the ordinary.

And yet, not everyone does. Furthermore, very few countries are proven to have state-sponsored doping programs.

Which is why this is news, and why it's out of the ordinary.
    Again I didn't say 100 percent does but many do

Which is still correct.

The new troll defense seem to be "Everyone does it but US controls WADA so only by beloved Tsardom gets banned!"
    I got such a wonderful chuckle out of this. "my beloved Tsardom". Rofl. Yeah... that's pretty much it.

Some people just wanna be ruled I guess.

If everyone's on drugs...

...Fucking ban everyone, it's the Olympics. We want to see what hard work can produce, not what the best drug cocktail can produce.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Again I didn't say 100 percent does but many do

Which is still correct.
    "Everyone"

Hmm....

Many do, and when they get caught... they get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If you wish to bash America, feel free to point at our other ACTUAL issues, like systemic sexual abuse coverup.
    Indeed. Witness Simone Biles, the greatest gymnast ever, sexually abused by her doctor, Larry Nassar, and covered up by USA Gymnastics (along with other victims) for years. And USAG since decertified and bankrupt. The USOC probably knew too.

That's a legitimate American scandal. This isn't about America being a saint. It's about Russia's own institutional wrong doing.

"Everyone"

Hmm....

Many do, and when they get caught... they get banned.
    Deflecting at it's finest

You got mad that you exaggerated a claim. To try and deflect for the Russian government getting caught cheating... again.

Your entire argument is a deflection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Indeed. Witness Simone Biles, the greatest gymnast ever, sexually abused by her doctor, Larry Nassar, and covered up by USA Gymnastics (along with other victims) for years. And USAG since decertified and bankrupt. The USOC probably knew too.

That's a legitimate American scandal. This isn't about America being a saint. It's about Russia's own institutional wrong doing.
    You're missing the newest one too: US Figure Skating!

also the US does not like being fucked over money wise by its athletes, including sponserships so it seems silly that US has a gov helped doping problem. How hard they wwent after Lance Armstrong should be proof of that enough.

You got mad that you exaggerated a claim. To try and deflect for the Russian government getting caught cheating... again.

Your entire argument is a deflection.
    Sadly the only mad person here is you hence why you felt the need to ignore the evidence I provided over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deflecting? The thread topic is about Russian state sponsored cheating, and you're bringing up other athletes. The only one deflecting here is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.