Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hmm...does this mean addons like Total RP along with Musician are now broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That's exactly what is is designed to do, which will end up hurting the game in the long run....

Before addon users and those who didn't use it existed together seeing each others groups (addon posted in public channels), now those of us who were using the addon will just resort to using Discord to make groups and those who don't use discord will never see them. It's removing a part of the community from the game itself.
    You mean it's a part of the community removing itself from the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    That Worgan hat would look quite genteel on my Tauren, so I do declare.
    Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    You mean it's a part of the community removing itself from the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong thread.
    That wouldn't be otherwise, so in the end it's blizzard causing it

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That wouldn't be otherwise, so in the end it's blizzard causing it
    If a player decides to use Discord instead of ingame channels - it is their decision.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since blizzard likes to assume they're isolate and only people from the USA play their games, anyone know when's the patch for the rest of the world, specially here in EU?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Since blizzard likes to assume they're isolate and only people from the USA play their games, anyone know when's the patch for the rest of the world, specially here in EU?
    With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we will update WoW Classic to version 1.13.3, which includes several updates to the game. We will deploy this patch with weekly maintenance starting at 3:00 a.m. CET on Wednesday, December 11.

Seriously.. just learn to read. It's right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Of course it’s cross realm BGs makes me sad.
    Have fun with getting farmed 24/7 by ruskies

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure channel and add-on blocking lua code in the API didn't happen in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Have fun with getting farmed 24/7 by ruskies
    Quite sure you will play with ruskies against ruskies. So what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks they release stuff too fast? As someone who can't neckbeard 10h/day it seems that people are falling behind.
    Yes. I leveled very slowly, only a few hours per week. I am still 60 and in MC already. To be 60 by now you need to have played about 3h per week since release. If that's still too much for you, then WoW Classic is definitely the wrong game for you.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Wrong thread.
    Well slap me with a trout!
    Don’t ask me to explain my idiocy; I’m in my early 40’s and still don’t understand it myself.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we will update WoW Classic to version 1.13.3, which includes several updates to the game. We will deploy this patch with weekly maintenance starting at 3:00 a.m. CET on Wednesday, December 11.

da f*** you talking about? It literally says

"With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we will update WoW Classic to version 1.13.3, which includes several updates to the game. We will deploy this patch with weekly maintenance starting at 7:00 a.m. PST (10:00 a.m. EST) on Tuesday, December 10."

da f*** you talking about? It literally says

"With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we will update WoW Classic to version 1.13.3, which includes several updates to the game. We will deploy this patch with weekly maintenance starting at 7:00 a.m. PST (10:00 a.m. EST) on Tuesday, December 10."

you talk about eu and read us forums? you not very smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    Well slap me with a trout!
    I see you are a man of culture.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    That's because classic is in freefall. They made a mistake in enabling honor without the BGs and people are leaving in droves because of it. I don't know what blizzard expected tbh and even though they have rushed BGs into the game, the time it took shows they were unprepared. What I find funny is all of the effort people are doing farming honor where everyone thinks they have a shot at rank 14.
    The question is if it's not actually better for the rest of us that they scare away all the "I-want-it-all-and-I-want-it-now" zoomers even if that means slightly lower server populations. I for one can not stand them!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    you talk about eu and read us forums? you not very smart?
    ? What are you talking about? I don't read US forums lmao, what I copy pasted is literally what's in the front page of MMOC, which is exactly what this post is about you 3Head, "YOU'RE" not very smart?

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    That's because classic is in freefall. They made a mistake in enabling honor without the BGs and people are leaving in droves because of it. I don't know what blizzard expected tbh and even though they have rushed BGs into the game, the time it took shows they were unprepared. What I find funny is all of the effort people are doing farming honor where everyone thinks they have a shot at rank 14.
    1. Vanilla started off without BGs, so of course they'd do it on Classic aswell.

2. Not everyone grinding honor is in for the rank 13/14 grind. A lot of people are gunning for rank 10, which has some BiS items in the rare PvP gear.

*edit* quoted the wrong person
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

? What are you talking about? I don't read US forums lmao, what I copy pasted is literally what's in the front page of MMOC, which is exactly what this post is about you 3Head, "YOU'RE" not very smart?

So you say blizzard thinks only people in the us are playing their games because mmochampion only post the us blue post? You not very smart indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The "you think you do, but you don't"-line is indeed redeeming itself with every complaint.
    Anyone with half a brain knew this would be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Let me guess, the changes broke the crossguild addon that was in development.
    No, they specifically said it has no effect on GUILD and a bunch of others, just player generated channels and the server wide ones.