Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a reference to the vanila plague.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They're sleeping with Nzoth setting up 8.3 or foreboding 9.0 pre-event repeat of the scourge event.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Sigh its nothing to do with SL or any patch.... People Admitted it in Facebook groups with pictures of starting it....

If there is anything thatll lead up to that teaster, itll happen after the next patch. Not this early. Too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    If there is anything thatll lead up to that teaster, itll happen after the next patch. Not this early. Too early.
    Cant link imgure picture but facebook groups proved it was a group messing around......That started it nothing to do with SL

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Cant link imgure picture but facebook groups proved it was a group messing around......That started it nothing to do with SL
    If you can't provide any kind of link, nobody is going to believe you just because you say so. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

there was a bug on 8.3 ptr a while ago that just randomly had people dying.

idk if it ever got fixed or what. seemed to only happen if you had warmode on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    If you can't provide any kind of link, nobody is going to believe you just because you say so. Just saying.
    Like it or not this has nothing to do with Sl get real

[IMG][Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/ILyBVvN.jpg)[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

There is the image i erased the poster name and picture proof

Been happening a lot in goldshire on Argent Dawn EU. Corpses all over the place, there was even a line of corpses from Goldshire to the gates of stormwind at one point.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Ever since SL has been announced, I have been collecting several screenshots of people laying dead in Orgrimmar, piles of bodies just in the middle of nowhere for no reason. I thought to myself, maybe it's a coincidence or people were flying up to their deaths but this is wrong. There were several lowbies dead, even near the allied race portals. There would be no way to kill themselves unless they died with their hearthstone debug. note that i do not have warmode on and thus these bodies are of players in the non-warmode shard
    i have seen it too... I thought it was random until one day I came across this:

Last time I remember people not disappearing after logout was WoD launch. The characters weren't dead and just stood there, even appeared online in the friends and /who list. The longer the servers were up, the more logged off people accumulated, leading to more and more lag because the servers treated them as if they were online, inevitably DDOSing themselves.

Awww... I thought it was SL-related. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only seen this on the ptr, but it was strange enough to notice and remember.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The first time I remember seeing people mention this was shortly after 8.3 went up on ptr, so for that specific incident it does explain the amount of bodies in that one place, but that was so recent that it doesn't cover all the instances people have seen this. It could very well still just be people doing it on purpose to confuse and interest people, but that post you linked is far too recent to explain the initial instances since 8.3 hit the ptr.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Still think the bodies i found in Uldum were planted there. From what i remember most of them were Allied races, and popular consensus when i mentioned it was that it was there both as set dressing and to give a reasonable explanation for where all teh AR DKs came from when 8.3 rolls around.

And yes, looking at the picture from Facebook i am pretty sure what i saw wasnt the same thing. I somehow find it highly unlikely the same group of people would spread evenly across the 8.3 zones.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Sureeeee, komlit... that's just what you want us to think.

HAIL NZOTH.
    N'zoth planted that Facebook group there as a distraction.

HAIL N'ZOTH!!
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    N'zoth planted that Facebook group there as a distraction.

HAIL N'ZOTH!!
    Mark Zuckerberg is N'ZOTH confirmed :O

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Mark Zuckerberg is N'ZOTH confirmed :O
    Meh, minutes late
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    Awww... I thought it was SL-related. Oh well.
    It's far too early to have anything like that. We didn't even get the final patch of this expansion and beta is nowhere near just yet. Few more months and maybe we'd see some in-game teasers, but not now.

3+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed something similar. Usually at Tmog guys, Inns and portal rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the image linked. This thread can now be locked.