Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    no, you dont. I respec every single week so i can farm shit on my priest and raid, never once have i had to retrain ranks of holy nova or divine spirit
    I don't know how it works at priests, but I just asked this hunter and he confirmed. I can also confirm I have to retrain Hemorrhage again when I changed to sub 20 minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    yes you do

I've had to buy the higher ranks of Shadowburn and Siphon Life 4 times now.
    Must be a glitch, 1.12 removed the requirement for repurchase of talented skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Must be a glitch, 1.12 removed the requirement for repurchase of talented skills.
    So that is what I am wondering.

I'd go check right now but servers are down. I will test in MC tomorrow night and compare to logs from last week. I think it is a bug where it is showing rank 4 but really only using rank 1.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Could it be that the one on your bar is not max rank?
    Is it even possible to do this as a warrior or rogue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I spec'd out of Holy Shock I had to retrain it when I picked it up again later, but I kept consecrate in both specs and never had to retrain.

If you think its a tooltip or key bug, unbind it and then pull it from the spellbook anew and maybe that will fix things, you know, once the server is up.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    Speaking of ranks, Warriors don't have ranks in their spellbook.
    Quoted for the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    When I spec'd out of Holy Shock I had to retrain it when I picked it up again later, but I kept consecrate in both specs and never had to retrain.

If you think its a tooltip or key bug, unbind it and then pull it from the spellbook anew and maybe that will fix things, you know, once the server is up.
    I tried this already. Dragged the spell to my bar and used it, same damage.