Windows update issues

The problem:

Update error to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0xc1900223 - I also have recently had delayed boot up time. So when I boot my PC from my fast 850 samsung evo ssd, screen flickers for a bit, then comes the black windows icon, before it gets me to the normal desktop. So like...10-15 sec slower boot time than normal? Could it be linked, no idea.

Operating system including version and 32/64 bit.

See pic: https://imgur.com/a/wImk9kX

Danish local langue. Notice version says 1803, but...Im getting updates for 1903...which seems to be normal updates and not the first time around major install?

Include your entire system specs, including the wattage of your PSU.

See bio. Never had issue before for like 4 years.

Tell us which BIOS version you have. Never updated BIOS on it. I dont really believe that its critical to the function of my PC, but it could be considered...had it since like 2015 now.

Include any software running when it crashes (if applicable) Nothing is running.

Give full details of any error messages and screenshots if possible If needed I could provide a quick video of my windows update proces or boot up?

Thanks for any help. Tried google the error code etc, but didnt find much luck. This has been going on for like 10 days now.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2019-12-10 at 03:23 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I'd do is not bother troubleshooting it, and just go download the 1909 Media Creator Tool and just bypass 1809 and 1903 problems entirely.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    First thing I'd do is not bother troubleshooting it, and just go download the 1909 Media Creator Tool and just bypass 1809 and 1903 problems entirely.
    =/ mm I get what you are saying, but I feel like going out of my way to do something that aint supported by Windows...I mean there is a reason why they delay updates. Seems odd the normal update dont work now for me...regularly check for updates, since I was waiting on dark mode for explore lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    =/ mm I get what you are saying, but I feel like going out of my way to do something that aint supported by Windows...I mean there is a reason why they delay updates. Seems odd the normal update dont work now for me...regularly check for updates, since I was waiting on dark mode for explore lol
    Not sure what you mean by "not supported by windows", nor do I understand what you mean by 'delay eupdates'.

Your update software is probably broken, which happens. Using the MCT1909 tool does two things. Gets you the newest stuff and also repairs broken stuff.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I had that problem. Like someone said, BIOS update fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "not supported by windows", nor do I understand what you mean by 'delay eupdates'.

Your update software is probably broken, which happens. Using the MCT1909 tool does two things. Gets you the newest stuff and also repairs broken stuff.
    Was referring to recent issues with roll outs that was a bit to fast with bugs, minor things. But I caved and went there, and used another update tool...and voila, it took like 2 hours but all good now. Should had done that a long time ago, thanks...I just need to not be a chicken with my PC, but when you rely on it a lot...xd Shit just needs to work.

Edit; if for some reason another dude finds this thread in the future https://www.microsoft.com/da-dk/soft...load/windows10 Or just google download windows 10 Its not for making an ISO file, its literally a separate tool.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2019-12-10 at 08:56 PM.