Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    To people saying this is supposed to be a pre-expansion event...

Earthquakes made sense. Random corpses dont.

i dont play on moonguard
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

i've noticed this as well honestly. i was like huh, that's weird. thought it was probably just people dying in instances and logging off/not loading back in properly, hence why they'd be in random spots (bc it would be the last place they were standing before they were instanced in to a dungeon etc.)
    Last edited by THEORACLE64; 2019-12-10 at 07:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

Got the image linked. This thread can now be locked.
    1. anyone can post a picture and claim they are doing it
    2. i have seen this on other server
    3. i have seen them in literally the most random zones, im camping for gurubashi arena, there was 4 bodies just laying around it that were looking wise max level players, but i looked to the server and no one with those names had charecters on the server. or any server (that fit those tmogs/races/classes combo)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Are this "dead players" actual players? Or NPC's?

Did YOU die randomly in the world? Like you assume is happening to other players?

This doesnt seem like an event at all. Just people suiciding ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Are this "dead players" actual players? Or NPC's?

Did YOU die randomly in the world? Like you assume is happening to other players?

This doesnt seem like an event at all. Just people suiciding ingame.
    This should be easily verifiable if they're player corpses, right? Or am I missing something? Like, don't they have names which would show up in server character lists or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    This should be easily verifiable if they're player corpses, right? Or am I missing something? Like, don't they have names which would show up in server character lists or something?
    Yeah, this needs to be found out/looked into to confirm...

It’s difficult to suicide below 60 because there’s only one way to: Deleting your hearthstone. And your body would disappear whether or not you have released or not as soon as you log out. Try it with an Allied Race.

This is either a bug or intended as a teaser for Shadowlands as the “machine of death is broken.”.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It’s difficult to suicide below 60 because there’s only one way to: Deleting your hearthstone. And your body would disappear whether or not you have released or not as soon as you log out. Try it with an Allied Race.

This is either a bug or intended as a teaser for Shadowlands as the “machine of death is broken.”.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    a few people have tried to claim this as their doing but... without an actual way to do so.
    "Yeah we did it"
    "Prove it"
    "Well..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Ever since SL has been announced, I have been collecting several screenshots of people laying dead in Orgrimmar, piles of bodies just in the middle of nowhere for no reason. I thought to myself, maybe it's a coincidence or people were flying up to their deaths but this is wrong. There were several lowbies dead, even near the allied race portals. There would be no way to kill themselves unless they died with their hearthstone debug. note that i do not have warmode on and thus these bodies are of players in the non-warmode shard
    obviously you are on something there...
    or maybe not.
    time will tell.

Its probably a bug thats causing the bodies to stay there longer than intended. there was a thing a while back where gold sellers would exploit this and spell out advertisements with corpses

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    Its probably a bug thats causing the bodies to stay there longer than intended. there was a thing a while back where gold sellers would exploit this and spell out advertisements with corpses
    But that was yearsssss ago.

But what exactly are you claiming to be happening?

Players dying randomly?

So...did you ever died randomly? Did anyone here ever died randomly???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    But what exactly are you claiming to be happening?

Players dying randomly?

So...did you ever died randomly? Did anyone here ever died randomly???
    I think the people that believe this is some kind of teaser/easter egg are just saying these are not actual players corpses. Which is why I said it should be easy to confirm if they're not actual players. Just check the names and see if they belong to actual players. I haven't noticed these corpses on my server yet, but for people that did, it shouldn't be too hard to prove either way.