Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Trump compares himself to Thanos

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...n-thanos%3famp
    Trump is seen in Endgame as he snaps the democrats away. Little does the campaign know that this scene is where Thanos’ self-inevitably failed and was blown away by an unexpected sacrifice.
    https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...03645607333888
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-12-10 at 11:19 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So, Trump wants to murder half the country. Fantastic.

Self awareness is dead, of course they don't view that as the start of Thanos' ultimate loss.

Also, of course they're "just joking" about wanting to kill Democrats. IT'S JUST A JOKE GUYS, TALKING ABOUT MURDERING HALF THE COUNTRY FOR IDEOLOGICALLY DISAGREEING. IT'S A JOKE.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...03645607333888
    He DEFINITELY should get in trouble with this. @Edge . This is basically a dog-whistle threat for murder not only against Democratic politicians but Democrat voters.

- - - Updated - - -

And... I....Am..Nancy Pelosi. *Snaps Fingers*

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically Trump's campaign is admitting to the world they know Trump is the villain and they don't care.

Furthermore, this is the exact type of stochastic terrorism that lead to Cesar Sayoc and Dylan Roof. It sends a message that Trump would commit genocide against his opponents.

And finally, this shot is from End Game, the one where Thanos . . . you know . . . loses. So I guess they're claiming Adam Schiff or someone is Tony Stark?

Not very well thought out, but most Trump bullshit isn't.
    Putin khuliyo

Ugh Trump so dumb, thanos dies twice after that snap.

I have people posting below a certain count (and those I've put on Ignore) to be invisible. So, could somebody care to quote for me what Thanos Thump said?

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I have people posting below a certain count (and those I've put on Ignore) to be invisible. So, could somebody care to quote for me what Thanos Thump said?
    It's a clip of Thanos snapping with Trump's face superimposed over it, followed by Nancy Pelosi et. all turning to dust at a press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It's a clip of Thanos snapping with Trump's face superimposed over it, followed by Nancy Pelosi et. all turning to dust at a press conference.
    Bonus points: It's the clip where he snaps at the end and nothing happens. Pretty much right before Thanos gets rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    ...o_O

Ummm... holyshit!? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Bonus points: It's the clip where he snaps at the end and nothing happens. Pretty much right before Thanos gets rekt.
    Well, that's at least a fun "in" joke for fans to snicker behind his back to say the least. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep.

That's the saddest part. They didn't pick the snap from Infinity War where Thanos wins

They picked the snap from End Game when Adam Sch- I mean, Tony Stark stole the Infinity Stones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Wait the official trump election campaign twitter is called trump's war room?

A little on the nose surely?
    Like everything else from his campaign.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Basically Trump's campaign is admitting to the world they know Trump is the villain and they don't care.

Furthermore, this is the exact type of stochastic terrorism that lead to Cesar Sayoc and Dylan Roof. It sends a message that Trump would commit genocide against his opponents.

And finally, this shot is from End Game, the one where Thanos . . . you know . . . loses. So I guess they're claiming Adam Schiff or someone is Tony Stark?

Not very well thought out, but most Trump bullshit isn't.
    It even makes the tink sound of metal instead of the stones making the WHOOSH sound of being activated with the sound of thunder as people get snapped. And these people have the nerve to call themselves a war room when they can’t play attention to detail

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt there's any way this is one of those insiders-working-towards-good on his campaign staff that sabotaged this project and purposefully put it in, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that is either a massive Freudian slip or they're too dumb to understand the context of the scene. Considering the lack of qualified people working for Trump, I honestly can't hazard a guess as to which it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I think the logic is that he will be reelected, and that then finally the Democrats will be voted out, and then it will all be perfect... I am being very friendly with that interpretation.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I think the logic is that he will be reelected, and that then finally the Democrats will be voted out, and then it will all be perfect... I am being very friendly with that interpretation.
    Clearly you haven't watched Avengers: Endgame.

Just read the replies below that tweet on Twitter, they go into plenty of detail about why the comparison is extremely unfavorable to Trump.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2019-12-11 at 01:23 AM.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Clearly you haven't watched Avengers: Endgame.

Just read the replies below that tweet on Twitter, they go into plenty of detail about why the comparison is extremely unfavorable to Trump.
    In their logic, it probably wasn't supposed to be that reference, but merely the notion of strong man wins and snaps away opposition with his greatness... Look I said I was being friendly/lenient with the interpretation
    Last edited by Howel; 2019-12-11 at 01:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny thing, for the longest time, Thanos was a joke villain, flying around in his helicopter(really not joking here) and he always (and still does) defeat himself

so Trump being Thanos is apt, he's been a joke his whole life, and all his problems are caused, and exacerbated by his own actions, and even when he "wins" it will just make things worse for him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    In their logic, it probably wasn't supposed to be that reference, but merely the notion of strong man wins and snaps away opposition with his greatness... Look I said I was being friendly/lenient with the interpretation
    Oh, I think I see what you meant now. I misinterpreted your post as some sort of defense of it, rather than an explanation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Oh, I think I see what you meant now. I misinterpreted your post as some sort of defense of it, rather than an explanation of it.
    Oh yeah, I was just trying to convey what could possibly be their thought behind this commercial. Personally, it is a freaking hoot how dumb it is