Thread: Proving Grounds

Proving Grounds

Is it just me or is like no one at all doing the AV quest: Proving Grounds?

It's pretty much soloable. I ended up jogging down there at level 54 with a level 51.

There aren't any elite yeti in the cave so its a doozy. Only issue is getting it done before the win
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It's pretty much soloable. I ended up jogging down there at level 54 with a level 51.

There aren't any elite yeti in the cave so its a doozy. Only issue is getting it done before the win
    Theres a 61 elite yeti, but you dont have to engage him. And its soloable with the right class < 60 but its easier if someone helps. Just ask before the BG starts.

I did it as a 53 hunter but it took me 2 attempts. The first time I was trying to run past a bunch but I got dazed loads then tried kill my way in and I didn't get anywhere near close enough.

Second time I kept the pet out, got him to aggro as much as possible, let him die (RIP) and kept running as far as possible. Just about made it.

So unless you're a hunter, rogue or druid I wouldn't bother below 60 unless you've got help