Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Sad how it all fell at Trump's head, decades of governments that didnt do jack shit to stop North Korea before it became too dangerous. Clinton, Bush, Obama...
    Well he is the one that is trying to fleece SK for a few billion so yeah it should fall on his head, plus he is the current president. But I guess woulda, coulda, shoulda huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sirmixalot View Post
    Well he is the one that is trying to fleece SK for a few billion so yeah it should fall on his head, plus he is the current president. But I guess woulda, coulda, shoulda huh?
    Well, no matter what Trump says or does he will be criticized anyways. USA media has an obsession with destroying him it seens.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Sad how it all fell at Trump's head, decades of governments that didnt do jack shit to stop North Korea before it became too dangerous. Clinton, Bush, Obama...
    If Donald Trump doesn't want to be in the position of dealing with the problems of the world, he should step aside for someone who will.

When Korean war happened, China was helping NRPC out. Now they still have a tight relation with each other. So by signing defense agreement with China, South Koreans would be feeling safer now?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump's presidency is the best thing to ever happen to China, the wins they have gotten under him will go a long way in the future. There's simply no way to undo all the damage he has done we can't unmake those deals they struck.
    who knows
    south korea as a ally of china may allow china to finally let go of north korea(since one of the reasons was that they didnt want a us backed ally on its border)

wich might kill the north korean regime.
    might be a good development for the rest of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    who knows
    south korea as a ally of china may allow china to finally let go of north korea(since one of the reasons was that they didnt want a us backed ally on its border)

wich might kill the north korean regime.
    might be a good development for the rest of the world
    That's a very unlikely yet very positive view of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    I think that is very likely.

North and South made multiple attempts to unite, but every time it failed because of something US did. Peace talks? US practices drills near NK border. Attempt to make agreement? US chimes in with unreasonable demands. As long as SK is US puppet and US does everything to sabotage peace talks, there can't be peace.

If US is out of picture and China supports both north and south, there could finally be peace.
    It is very unlikely that the Kim regime will want to change anything to the level of South Korea the best you could hope for is that they rise to the level of China. The reunification of the Koreas would mean the end of their regime because the South Koreans are far too liberal and would spread that in their country. They will do everything in their power to make sure that doesn't happen while enriching themselves.

It might be a possibility, but that means peace will never happen. SK is not NK's enemy, US is. For reunification to happen, US has to get out of SK. That's the first step. What happens after that is unknown, but at least there would be a chance for peace.
    SK and NK governments are just far too different for that to happen the best you can hope for is for both sides to be cordial, reunification is not realistic.

SK and NK governments are just far too different for that to happen the best you can hope for is for both sides to be cordial, reunification is not realistic.
    cordial would be a good first step
    wich isnt possible until the US gets out either

no US presence and the region will likely calm down by itself even if no unification happends,

It might be a possibility, but that means peace will never happen. SK is not NK's enemy, US is. For reunification to happen, US has to get out of SK. That's the first step. What happens after that is unknown, but at least there would be a chance for peace.
    Unless SK builds up its armed forces and nuclear capabilities to match or outdo NK all you would be doing is serving them on a silver platter to the Kim regime.

Unless SK builds up its armed forces and nuclear capabilities to match or outdo NK all you would be doing is serving them on a silver platter to the Kim regime.
    Pretty much and I think NK still have a shit ton of artillery directed at soul if anything goes down. Or perhaps that was just before when there was invasion talks.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Pretty much and I think NK still have a shit ton of artillery directed at soul if anything goes down. Or perhaps that was just before when there was invasion talks.
    I think they perpetually have artillery pointed at SK, they occasionally shell random places to get attention which is what Trump's Christmas present might be.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-12-12 at 08:04 PM.

I think they perpetually have artillery pointed at NK, they occasionally shell random places to get attention which is what Trump's Christmas present might be.
    Hehe true, little kim needs all the attention or he gets cranky.
    Do you hear the voices too?