Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    isn't she actually 16?^^

not that it matters to your point though...
    I am probably wrong on that. Thanks for the correction!

10+ Year Old Account
    Picking on little girls aside, if you whine about not being Times person of the year then you're definitely not deserving of it after the fact

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Picking on little girls aside, if you whine about not being Times person of the year then you're definitely not deserving of it after the fact
    He's working on his "Be Best" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Before he was actually the person of the year didn't Trump make fake covers of him getting it or was that just a rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Before he was actually the person of the year didn't Trump make fake covers of him getting it or was that just a rumor
    No, he absolutely did.

So the official Trump Organization tweeted out Mara-a-Largo is opening (not linking it) and Trump of course promotes his business as he will be to the southern white house (not linking it).
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/12/polit...hed/index.html

Also @Breccia for topical news.

Two Year Deal #3, part 2 is a done deal. With no wall funding. el-oh-el-oh-el. Pelosi rolled Trump again.

This budget will run (post-dated) from October 1st 2019 to September 30th 2020, the 2020 Financial year. There will be (like in previous years) a Continuing Resolution in August 2020 that extends 2020 funding levels until the lame Duck Session in December 2020, which will be followed by another CR that extends it until February 2021. In February / March 2021, the next Democratic President or Trump in his second term will agree to Two Year Deal #4, followed by Part 1, the 2021 budget, that will run from October 21st 2020 until September 30th 2021. This budget will also carry the country past the end of the Sword of Damocles known as "Sequestration" via the Budget Control Act of 2011. When sequestration hit in 2013 (the only time it did), it deeply damaged federal programs for about four years. It and year-long CRs also spurred the adoption of the informal two-year-deal budgetary process.

And that, friends, is how sausage is made.

And that is also, friends, why all big Republican and Democratic new spending schemes are non-starters. The Wall. Medicare For All. Dead. D-E-A-D. Dead.

Because there is EXACTLY one budget that can pass the House and Senate with an overwhelming bipartisan majority. It has passed now six times under two different Presidents of two different parties (Obama and Trump). And aside from plussing-up the scope of it and moving around monies for various modest and long expected programs, there is very little change year to year.

And this is a very, very good thing for our country. Because the funding levels unpredictability from 2006-2014 deeply damaged the government's private sector contractors that it relies upon to provide services and drove up the debt. It delayed and harmed major programs.

The two year deal budget model, which will see its fourth, and probably fifth iteration, is the best thing to come out of Washington in terms of budgeting since the the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974. But in my view, there needs to be a shift to a staggered two, four and six year permanent budget and authorization model. Annual appropriations are obsolete in today's world. The country could save countless amounts of dollars by guaranteeing funding levels for programs across their span, rather than iterating through it every year.

So... this happened

constitution? what constitution

10+ Year Old Account
    Just when I said in the other thread, that the US drama is going to come to an end soon. I guess I jinxed it. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    So... this happened

Can Obama get another term then too since the GOP was much more obstructionist than Dems?

5+ Year Old Account
    So... this happened

That shit right there is what starts assassination attempts of political leaders...” a big fucking sigh”.

Everyday I get proved wrong on how it can get worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... this happened [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/o9fe3qN.png[/

God, the whole Huckabee family is a fucking embarrassment to the world.

So... this happened

It's long been clear that the 2nd amendment is the only one that Republicans care about, well, minus the "Well regulated militia" part. They'll occasionally pay lip service to the free speech part of the 1st, but only when it's Republicans getting shut down by private businesses. They're all for trampling on the 1st amendment if it means they can get rid of protestors.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'll be on tv to talk about how the president gets a free do-over because everybody was too mean to him."
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Well after he mocked a disabled reporter, did you expect him to have any sympathy for the disabled?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Can Obama get another term then too since the GOP was much more obstructionist than Dems?
    <Insert J. Jonah Jamenson GIF of him laughing at Peter Parker> No because Obama was both black and a Democrat so laws only apply to them. And before you bring up the Constitution that thing is too damn long and the only important part of it was the 2nd Amendment. The rest of it is useless junk amendments especially the 22nd one.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...592993282?s=19

The reason we have this Mega-thread.

Wait. Wasn't not even a week ago the Trumpkins were upset bringing up Barron Trump (oh gosh, do I dare mention the name).

Let's add to his narcassim, pettiness and conduct unbecoming of POTUS.

Oh there is more to the Trump tweet. I was going to link it but couldn't find it. So maybe he deleted it. Anyways full tweet in link or you can find it.
    It actually gets more pathetic, the Trump campaign ended up editing Trump's head onto Greta's body, which is creepy, but at least it's not a mass murderer again.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b04bcba180a118

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So... this happened

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    It actually gets more pathetic, the Trump campaign ended up editing Trump's head onto Greta's body, which is creepy, but at least it's not a mass murderer again.

How pathetic do you have to be to be that jealous of a child 5 to 6 times your junior. Though saying that we all know the personification of Trump's soul would be the literal personification of envy.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post

Show's how much Trump thinks of himself as the girl in his relationship with Putin.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866