Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Saying the game has no lasting appeal is a weird endorsement

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...ungeon-switch/ Clearly i should get boyfriend dungeon because its xenoblade 2 in a nutshell
    - Let's get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach

That's all I needed to know about that game. Day 1 buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying the game has no lasting appeal is a weird endorsement

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...ungeon-switch/ Clearly i should get boyfriend dungeon because its xenoblade 2 in a nutshell
    There's only so long being a goose whose only purpose is to mess with things can be fun.

It not being that long means the novelty of that concept doesn't wear off before you get to the end of the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    There's only so long being a goose whose only purpose is to mess with things can be fun.

It not being that long means the novelty of that concept doesn't wear off before you get to the end of the game.
    I mean i understand that but you dont just “move on” from good games because they stick with you you. Short meme games arent worth playing to me

Literally dont care about sales because they have never and will never mean quality. I'd rather play another 200 hours of xenoblade 2 than 1, a dozen, 5 trillion new indie games
    I never claimed sales = quality , I just used it to prove a point that people out there do care and that tastes differ between people, you make it quite vocally clear you don't give 1 ass about indies and that is your good right but no need to beat it down for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh boy 100k sales, just need to double that and it might reach niche JRPG status. Fucking atelier ryza sold more then that in a single week in Japan alone(and that was at 8800 yen MSRP or in other words a hell of a lot more expensive). Was I supposed to be impressed with that number?
    I mean for a game developed by a small team and where it's just literally a goose running off with stuff from people as its whole gameplay arch and like 4 control buttons 100k isn't bad, I never meant to impress the biggest shot on this website with those numbers, I was just making a point not everyone hates indies as much as Video Games does so relax baby.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I never claimed sales = quality , I just used it to prove a point that people out there do care and that tastes differ between people, you make it quite vocally clear you don't give 1 ass about indies and that is your good right but no need to beat it down for everyone.

I mean for a game developed by a small team and where it's just literally a goose running off with stuff from people as its whole gameplay arch and like 4 control buttons 100k isn't bad, I never meant to impress the biggest shot on this website with those numbers, I was just making a point not everyone hates indies as much as Video Games does so relax baby.
    I never said everyone hates indies but goat simulator also sold well and like, come on. Enough with the meme games

Bravely Default 2 just announced for next year.

lol Fire Emblem just won the fan vote GOTY and ain't even nominated for the official award. Couldn't be a wider disconnect between the press and fans for this year.

lol Fire Emblem just won the fan vote GOTY and ain't even nominated for the official award. Couldn't be a wider disconnect between the press and fans for this year.
    It doesnt matter if FE was dog shit, people will like it because its FE. It doesnt matter if its the press or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    It doesnt matter if FE was dog shit, people will like it because its FE. It doesnt matter if its the press or not.
    Re think this post and try again.

I am very happy that I can play Breath of Fire 2 on my switch now. Pretty much one of my fav snes RPG's from my childhood.

That's been shown to be a thing in movies too... Movies that people really like aren't the ones being nominated for rewards, nah, it's movies that people either don't like or thought were rather mediocre.

Not saying that's always the case, but it's happened quite a bit.

I do think Sekiro deserved the award personally, but Fire Emblem should have been up for nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Wat. Fire Emblem doesn't really strike me as one of those franchises. (Though Fates was overrated imo.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Bravely Default 2 just announced for next year.

Wait...but second was number 2.
    Generaly BD games come with second text under and 2 games so far had those wich came as Airy Lied when finishing the main chapter for example.

Its good to see that the 1.st game composer is back tho as second game soundtrack was kinda weak a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    I do think Sekiro deserved the award personally, but Fire Emblem should have been up for nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Wat. Fire Emblem doesn't really strike me as one of those franchises. (Though Fates was overrated imo.)
    Exactly, not saying FE should of won, Sekiro was a good choice but it should have 100% been nominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Wait...but second was number 2.
    Generaly BD games come with second text under and 2 games so far had those wich came as Airy Lied when finishing the main chapter for example.

Its good to see that the 1.st game composer is back tho as second game soundtrack was kinda weak a bit.
    Watch it not be a roman numeral 2 but a word ending with L and a word starting with I or some bullshit. i can't wait for the ruse cruise again.

People didn't really care or know(other than "they're the sword guys in smash, right?") about FE until 2013. The franchise was nearly on it's deathbed at the start of the decade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Watch it not be a roman numeral 2 but a word ending with L and a word starting with I or some bullshit. i can't wait for the ruse cruise again.
    Bravely default plus? Or X? (or L or T)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Bravely default plus? Or X? (or L or T)
    There is nothing explicitly saying it's a sequel to the OG BD or Second.

It is likely a completely new world/universe, just like with FF numerals and the reason Bravely Second wasn't called BD2.

You guys are thinking about this way too hard when it's actually a quite simple explanation lol.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the Bravely Default sequel, really enjoyed the first game. Here's hoping that the character dynamic is as good.

Finally unlocked all of the shrines in BOTW, I suppose I should get the DLC but I'm not sure if I want to be subject to ridiculously complicated challenges.

10+ Year Old Account
    DxM update 23/12/2019

Ver.1.3.0
    ■ Update contents

・ A new cooperative play order “Exploration Order” has been added. Click here for details
    ・ A new body remodeling skill "Sky Lifter" has been added. Click here for details
    ・ The parameters of some equipment have been adjusted.

<Open details>
    ・ Fixed a bug that restarted players could not move when restarting in multiplayer.
    ・ Fixed a bug in Multiplayer where players would start from outside the area at the start of a match.
    ・ Fixed a bug where accessing the play log of a disconnected guest at the timing when the disconnection of the guest was notified at the base of the multiplayer would render it inoperable.
    ・ Fixed a bug that boost speed increased when switching to wing shift in a specific procedure.
    ・ Fixed a bug where Zelcroa would perform ground motions in the air.
    -Fixed a bug that could not attack the weakness of the back during Zelcroa's femto absorption attack.
    ・ Alongite and Dyne Slave can now be sold.
    -Fixed other bugs.