Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    I'm republican I don't have to.
    So, you admit you were making baseless claims, and simply wanted to derail the thread.

Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You made claims, I'd love to see the evidence. It;s clear there is no evidence the United States os doing anything remotely close to what the Russian government was busted doing.

Let me know when you can back up your claims.
    I cannot back up claims i never uttered. Did you even read what i wrote?
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    I cannot back up claims i never uttered. Did you even read what i wrote?
    Yep, and you still cannot back them up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    And I guess you are the classic overweight McDonald's eating American that thinks there are no other countries than his.

I find it funny how you live in a place where political by bribery is legal or school shootings are so common none cares anymore
    I'm Swedish... you know the country that did not give a famous rapper carte blanche for assault despite him being wealthy.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I'm Swedish... you know the country that did not give a famous rapper carte blanche for assault despite him being wealthy.
    That doesn't make you look better if you think it does.usa is still bad in EU standards

15+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make you look better if you think it does.usa is still bad in EU standards
    I haven't stated my opinion on anything else than that your beloved Russia is rock bottom in every conceivable metric.
    You know, after you brought up (correctly) that some Americans die due to not being able to afford health care.
    My point which you repeatedly ignore is that Russia is worse off.

And again, whats up with the deflection about Russia's almost decade long state run program with doping to do well at Sochi?
    You have yet to say something more solid than "Everybody use doping, not just Russians".
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I haven't stated my opinion on anything else than that your beloved Russia is rock bottom in every conceivable metric.
    You know, after you brought up (correctly) that some Americans die due to not being able to afford health care.
    My point which you repeatedly ignore is that Russia is worse off.

And again, whats up with the deflection about Russia's almost decade long state run program with doping to do well at Sochi?
    You have yet to say something more solid than "Everybody use doping, not just Russians".
    Two words : school shootings .that's rock bottom.

Political bribery legal under the guise of lobbying, rock bottom.

Are you implying that USA athletes never dopped . Wada is a corrupted ridden organism letting athletes like Lance Armstrong get away with it for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two words : school shootings .that's rock bottom. has nothing to do with Russias doping.

Political bribery legal under the guise of lobbying, rock bottom. has nothing to do with Russias doping.

Are you implying that USA athletes never dopped Quote me writing or even vaguely imply that..
    Wada is a corrupted ridden organism letting athletes like Lance Armstrong get away with it for years. Russia should have been banned years ago too since they did no comply with the requirment. They failed to do so twice. I think the word is "years".
    But please do keep on bullshit posting.

But please do keep on bullshit posting.
    This NPC got error 404 .

You are so inclined to bash Russia when you can't see how fucked USA is

15+ Year Old Account
    This NPC got error 404 .

You are so inclined to bash Russia when you can't see how fucked USA is
    Create a tread about bad things happening in the US, maybe even about sports.
    Untill that you are the one bullshitting cos you troll this thread so hard and talk about anything except what the thread is about:
    Russian state sanctioned and executed doping scheme on a scale never seen in the history of sports

Create a tread about bad things happening in the US, maybe even about sports.
    Untill that you are the one bullshitting cos you troll this thread so hard and talk about anything except what the thread is about:
    Russian state sanctioned and executed doping scheme on a scale never seen in the history of sports
    Enraging NPC detected

15+ Year Old Account
    Enraging NPC detected
    Not enraged, just had to emphasize cos you seem unable to understand what this thread is about.

Not enraged, just had to emphasize cos you seem unable to understand what this thread is about.
    The NPC gas encountered an unexpected error
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-13 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

No reason to even respond to him anymore. Just report for trolling.

Yep, and you still cannot back them up.
    What was the claim i made that i cannot back up?
    Go on, quote my 'claim'.
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

What was the claim i made that i cannot back up?
    Go on, quote my 'claim'.
    "Ah, so many pages of 'Russia is bad for sponsoring it' against 'US is letting it happen by not overseeing anything'.
    Either a whole lot more of ressources is used to root out all cheaters, or just save the few million bucks and no longer check for drugs.
    The current system is a joke. Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) and such are just legalised doping."

"Ah, so many pages of 'Russia is bad for sponsoring it' against 'US is letting it happen by not overseeing anything'.
    Either a whole lot more of ressources is used to root out all cheaters, or just save the few million bucks and no longer check for drugs.
    The current system is a joke. Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) and such are just legalised doping."
    You quotet my post, but what 'claim' are you refering to?
    Because the first sentence is my summary of the thread so far, not a claim.
    And the second and third sentences are my opinion on the topic.

You quotet my post, but what 'claim' are you refering to?
    Because the first sentence is my summary of the thread so far, not a claim.
    And the second and third sentences are my opinion on the topic.
    Back them all up. Good luck!!!

Back them all up. Good luck!!!
    You want me to back up my opinion?

You want me to back up my opinion?
    Of course, one would hope you are basing your opinion on evidence.

In your case, I guess not.